31 replies to this topic

#1 WiscoBaller

WiscoBaller

Master Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,655 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:36 PM

First, I am not familiar with every gun I will be listing. I have shot Egos, DM's PM's, Mini's, Axes, ETC. I have not shot the new rail/reflex from Proto. I will attempt to cover most things.

<100 Range:
Save your money, and play with the rental guns. You will regret anything you buy new for under 100.

<200 Range:

Azodin Blitz:

MSRP: 169.99

The Azodin Blitz paintball gun is a great mid level paintball gun for beginner to intermediate paintball players. The fully electric Azodin Blitz is a great gun for a paintball player to start with and be competitive on the field. The Azodin Blitz comes stock with multiple firing modes and can shoot up to about 14-15 balls per second.

-Blow Back
-Cocker Threaded

Used: 100

Dangerous Powers E1:

MSRP: 189.99

The all new Dangerous Power E1 paintball gun is the hottest new paintball gun from Dangerous Power. With a competitive price and compilation of features, the Dangerous Power E1 is a great paintball gun for any beginning to intermediate paintball player who wants to have a competitive paintball gun.
Utilizing the G3 bolt and internals, the Dangerous Power E1 is build off of an established platform that has been tested and proved to work great.

-Spool
-Cocker Threaded

Used: 100

GOG Envy:

MSRP: 199.99

Check out the all new eNVy GoG paintball gun which is one of the latest releases in the GoG paintball gun lineup. The all new GOG Envy is built off of a tried and true platform with great upgrade-ability. Get the Envy if you want something reliable, affordable and effective. The eNVy series GoG paintball gun has been designed for the entry level and field rental players. Built using the latest technology, the Envy will hold its own with even the best guns in paintball.

-Spool
-GOG (Smart Parts) Threaded

Used: 75

<300 Range:
Proto Rail:

MSRP: 299.99

Taking over the field, the Proto Rail™ is your stepping stone to greatness. High-end performance in a durable and reliable setup, the Proto Rail™ is for the serious competitor. Featuring Boost™ Forward Technology, giving you a cushioned push on the ball and delayed bolt speed for increased air efficiency and high rate of fire.

-Spool
-Cocker Threaded

Used: 200

GOG Extcy:

MSRP: 249.99

The eXTCY line of GoG paintball guns is specifically designed for any intermediate paintball player who wants the most up-to-date technology without spending a fortune. You will notice that the GoG eXTCY has a light weight design that is very durable and can take some serious abuse on the field. The eXTCH GoG paintball gun is built to last for a long time with even the toughest and most abusive players.

-Spool

Used: 175

Azodin Zenith:

MSRP: 249.99

The Azodin Zenith paintball gun is a great quality gun that is very durable and built well. The Azodin Zenith is a very well crafted gun and works well for any beginning to intermediate paintball player. The Zenith is fairly universal and will work for scenario, woodsball, rec play, or beginner tournaments.

-Blow Back
-Cocker Threaded

Used: 150

Dangerous Power G4

MSRP: 299.99

The Dangerous Power G4 paintball gun is finally here! With the long lived success of the G3 series paintball guns, it was only a matter of time before the Dangerous Power G4 would hit the market. The Dangerous Power G4 paintball gun has all of the necessary tournament features and performance upgrades.

-Spool
-Cocker Threaded

<400 Range:

(This used to not exist, but being the Etha and Mini exist here, I will list them)

Invert Mini:

MSRP: 325.99

THE Empire MINI Fast, light, tight, and ... tiny! But more impressive than the size and feel, the MINI boasts some of the hottest new technology to hit the paintball industry in years! If you’re ready to experience the next stage in paintball evolution, grab a MINI and step ahead. Weighing in under 2 lbs (including barrel, ASA, 9volt battery and regulator) the Empire Mini™ might be THE Lightest & Tightest electronic marker available.

-Inline Poppit
-Cocker Threaded

Mokal Aura:

MSRP: 329.99

The Aura has all the air lines machined in the handle eliminated those bulky and leak prone macro fittings. The electronic controls and status leds are conveniently located in the foregip. The inline bolt system is completely removable from the back of the marker.

-Spool
-Cocker Threaded

Planet Eclipse Etha:

MSRP: 399.99

The Etha has been designed and constructed with a modular approach in mind and incorporates mounting points around the body for the addition of accessories and upgrades to be bolted directly to the marker. It should make for economical expansion of the Etha for those looking to build upon this exciting new platform.

-Pull Poppit Spool
-Cocker Threaded

Used: 325

<500 Range:
Empire Axe:

MSRP: 459.99

The Empire Axe is what you need to cut your way through the competition! When you grab the all new Empire Axe paintball gun you will feel a gun built for a real man. The Empire Axe is an Invert Mini on steroids and is bigger and badder than ever.

-Inline Poppit
-Cocker Threaded

Etek3LT:

MSRP: 499.99

Check out the new Planet Eclipse Etek 3 paintball gun. This is one of the best mid price paintball guns on the market with performance of the high end markers. The new Etek 3 gun is very light weight and has many similar features to the all new Ego Ten. Order your Etek 3 so you can be one of the first people to dominate the field with this paintball gun. LT includes composite frame, eye covers, and feedneck.

-Poppit
-Cocker Threaded

Used: 350

Proto Reflex Rail:

The all new Proto Reflex Rail paintball gun is a high-end performing marker that delivers a serious bang fro your buck. Operating at only 145 PSI, the Proto Reflex Rail fuse bolt is easy on even the most brittle paintballs. The small and lightweight Hyper 3 regulator is stock on the 2012 Proto Reflex Rail and will supply a steady flow of air to ensure you have great consistency from this paintball marker.

-Spool Valve
-Cocker Threaded

Used: 300

Dangerous Power FX:

The long awaited FX finally takes a stand and delivers dangerous and cutting edge technology to the Fusion series. The Fusion X takes a prideful stand and fierce introduction for the new decade! Through intricate design and development, the Fusion series conjures powerful attributes making it a new class of Dangerous Power markers. From superior quality, the FXs newly designed internals ensure dominating performance. The slim striker systems compact performance aims to deliver efficiency and accuracy. The lightweight body and internals ensures quick mobility for a fast response time. The OLED micro-switch board is capable of programming tournament modes and much more. The Fusion X grasps the balance of raw power, accuracy, and mobility all at an affordable price.

-Poppit
-Cocker Threaded

<750 Range:

MacDev Drone DX:

MSRP: 549.99

The MacDev Drone DX is a high quality, light weight gun that offers premium features for a fraction of the price. Buy the MacDev Drone DX and upgrade your game.

-Spool
-Cocker Threaded

Used: 425

Etek3AM:

MSRP: 599.99

Check out the new Planet Eclipse Etek 3 paintball gun. This is one of the best mid price paintball guns on the market with performance of the high end markers. The new Etek 3 gun is very light weight and has many similar features to the all new Ego Ten. Order your Etek 3 so you can be one of the first people to dominate the field with this paintball gun. AM Includes metal frame, eye covers, and feedneck.

-Poppit
-Cocker Threaded

Used: 400

<1000 Range:
Vanguard Creed:

MSRP: 799.99

The Creed is the culmination of three years research & development of air flow dynamics and electropneumatic control systems. We have created from the ground up of our own unique solenoid design and software systems. It is brought together with a vicious light weight package, that leaves no player wanting more, a marker truly made "FOR THE GUNFIGHT"
-Poppit
-Cocker Threaded

Used: 500

Dangerous Power Rev-i:

MSRP: 849.99

The Dangerous Power Rev-I have two unique features which differentiate this gun from most other guns on the market. . The Dangerous Power Rev-I has a gauge built into the back of the gun. This helps you to easily set and monitor the regulator pressure of your paintball gun.
The other unique feature of the Dangerous Power Rev-I is the cut out bolt design. The Dangerous Power Rev-i has multiple windows cutout so you can actually see the inner workings of the paintball gun itself.

-Spool
-Cocker Threaded

Used: 500

Bob Long G6R:

MSRP: 999.99

The Bob Long G6R utilizes the popular stacked tube design from the original Intimidator series paintball guns. The Bob Long Intimidator has no external hoses or macro line. This ensures less problems with the gun and makes the Bob Long G6R Intimidator one of the most reasonably priced and reliable guns in the lineup.

-Poppit
-Cocker Threaded

Used: 650

<1500 Range:
Vanguard Demon:

MSRP: 1049.99

The Demon has been created after years of research and development. Gas through regulator and Patented Bolt design. The bolt is designed for high efficiency rates, smoother shots and lower maintenance.

-Spool
-Cocker Threaded

Used: 900

Dye DM:

MSRP: 1299.99

The DM is the most advanced and famed gun in the always popular Dye line of paintball guns. The DM series guns have led many professional teams to the podium including the Ironmen and Tampa Bay Damage.
If you are looking for a great paintball gun that is smooth, quiet and can shoot the most fragile paintballs on the market, then the Dye DM paintball gun is exactly what you need. The DM is the only spool with an LPR.

-Spool
-Cocker Threaded

Planet Eclipse Geo:

MSRP: 1249.99

The primary changes combined with the core Geo and Planet Eclipse values take the new Geo to the next level. To make it one of the smoothest, quietest, efficient, well balanced, lightest, reliable spool valve markers on sale today, and to nail it firmly into upper echelons of high-end paintball equipment.

-Spool
-Cocker Threaded

Used: 700

Planet Eclipse Ego:

The Ego has been developed and created with the soul intention of giving the modern player the things they most desire in a modern paintball marker. A smoother shot. A quieter sound signature. Outstanding Efficiency. Unparalleled reliability. Simplicity. Industry-Leading Customer Service. Ergonomics. And built-in User Adjustability and choice. All from a company that whatever the situation, whatever the occasion, will always have your back.

-Poppit
-Cocker Threaded

Used: 800

Bob Long Victory:

With all of the same great features from the previous version Victory guns, the Bob Long Victory has some amazing milling and looks better than ever before.

-Inline Poppit
-Cocker Threaded

Used: 650

Macdev Clone GT:

MSRP: 1399.99

(Updated when info comes out)
-Spool
-Cocker Threaded

Used: None (not released yet)

DLX Luxe:

MSRP: 1499.99

The Luxe retains all the best features from its heritage: multi-league firing modes, sleek ergonomic design, joystick controlled easy voice-navigation menu system, unbeatably fast access to both the bolt and valve for fast cleaning and maintenance, Freak adaptable barrel technology, 4-point adjustable trigger, angled ball detents, hose and tube free integrated air design, and red-carpet customer service befitting a true luxury paintball marker.

-Spool

Used: 1000

Edited by WiscoBaller, 20 March 2012 - 05:27 PM.

University of Wisconsin Whitewater Paintball Club
Sponsored by KEE, H2 Paintball, Empire
The Hooligans Paintball Team
Bob Long Victory Ripper Dye Rotor Dye Throttle 70/4500
Bob Long Ripper FST

#2 drunkenpriest

drunkenpriest

I relax 8 days a week.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,666 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:41 PM

first and cool

Edited by drunkenpriest, 15 March 2012 - 11:42 PM.

Posted Image

#3 pb=life

pb=life

I like penguins

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,135 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:59 PM

Add in used guns

#4 legitpro808

legitpro808

Living the HI life

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 03:30 AM

the reflex is a spool
Axe Conglomerate v3
Repping the 808 State! Oahu Grown

#5 MMMerc

MMMerc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:53 AM

Add in used guns

:tup:

#6 XxJellyFilledxX

XxJellyFilledxX

Lead Farmer.

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 11:14 AM

Add in used guns

:tup: :tup:

Edited by XxJellyFilledxX, 16 March 2012 - 11:14 AM.

"You can't break a man the way you break a dog or a horse. The harder you beat a man, the taller he stands. To break a man's will, to break his spirit, you have to break his mind."

#7 3o5 Paintball

3o5 Paintball

RAWR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 11:36 AM

this is good bro, nice detailing
Posted Image
Rockin the G3

#8 livestrong 917

livestrong 917

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 12:28 PM

:tup: nice write up!

#9 zuchaka

zuchaka

Sophomore Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 12:36 PM

thx for putting that together in one place :)

#10 Card

Card

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 02:07 PM

As the guy stated above, the reflex is a spool and not a poppit! Other than that good writeup!
Woot Bagel!

#11 sLick415

sLick415

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 02:14 PM

:tup: for the write up! But the title doesn't really shout, "Hey! Looking for a new marker?! Click here!!"

#12 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,195 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 02:32 PM

Add in used guns

:tup: :tup:

#13 TallThing

TallThing

Left Blank Unintentionally...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 12:31 PM

The Kaos is worth $90. Just saying.
If life gives you melons... you may be dyslexic.

#14 WiscoBaller

WiscoBaller

Master Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,655 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 10:18 PM

I don't think so, as it doesn't shoot that much better than a tippmann, and it will be upgraded quickly.

Guys, I want pictures in the thread. If you consent to me posting them here, send me a PM with the link to your image (photobucket or imageshack) and I will post it up here, one picture per marker. I will try to post used prices for these as I see them. I do not want arguements to break out over x vs y, or z is better than a because...

This is simply here to help people find markers to research in the respective price ranges.

Bob Long Ripper FST

#15 WiscoBaller

WiscoBaller

Master Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,655 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 10:44 PM

Add in used guns

Used prices added

Bob Long Ripper FST

#16 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 10:49 PM

/opinion and don't waste your time adding used guns. There's WAY to many to even make sense of.

#17 The Knife Crazy

The Knife Crazy

Spray and Pray Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 11:17 PM

this is really good and helpful...this should be stickied!!!

If You're Not in the Front, You're Doing it Wrong

Current Setup:
Empire Axe in Gun Metal Grey with Matching Freak Barrel Kit
Dye Rotor
Ninja 50/4500

#18 NJC

NJC

pumper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:08 AM

this is really good and helpful...this should be stickied!!!

agreed, but holy shit long write up.
i also think you should have some form of separation between the price points and used price points because it is a little hard to find what you are looking for

Edited by NJC, 18 March 2012 - 11:09 AM.

I split my vote, half for etekgirl's body, half for her mind, because I respect a woman's mind just as much as her cans.
*Waits to get hit*

#19 TallThing

TallThing

Left Blank Unintentionally...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:56 PM

I don't think so, as it doesn't shoot that much better than a tippmann, and it will be upgraded quickly.

Guys, I want pictures in the thread. If you consent to me posting them here, send me a PM with the link to your image (photobucket or imageshack) and I will post it up here, one picture per marker. I will try to post used prices for these as I see them. I do not want arguements to break out over x vs y, or z is better than a because...

This is simply here to help people find markers to research in the respective price ranges.

Not trying to start an argument, but you're saying that, because a Kaos doesn't shoot that much better than a 98, it should be excluded. It is well worth the money as, it shoots better (even if just a little better), has an easier disassembly, and its $60 cheaper than a 98. It is worth putting in this topic. I think that it deserves coming in the <100 section.

If life gives you melons... you may be dyslexic.

#20 Arjay

Arjay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,066 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:57 PM

Cool writeup, deserves a sticky in my opinion!

#21 m4ndark

m4ndark

Heart is what wins tournaments - Fraige

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 03:42 PM

smells sticky.
nice write up, save some time for who is starting on paintball
Gewn Owners * Rotor Syndicate * HK Army Collective
Brazil- passionate baller

#22 MMMerc

MMMerc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 04:00 PM

Good write up, you should organize it a little more, clean it up, Bold titles, Color gun names and prices, Group them together a little more so it doesn't look like a wall of text.

#23 WiscoBaller

WiscoBaller

Master Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,655 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 11:35 AM

I'll work on it. I have plans for a Hopper thread, tank thread, paint thread, and mask thread.

Bob Long Ripper FST

#24 MMMerc

MMMerc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 11:41 AM

I'll work on it. I have plans for a Hopper thread, tank thread, paint thread, and mask thread.

Keep it up bro, lol if i could help organize i would! :P

#25 Molybdenum

Molybdenum

Aspiring Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 11:51 AM

It needs some formatting changes for it to be more readable, but otherwise nice job.

It would be nice to see marker names in bold/underline, followed by bullet points.

#26 WiscoBaller

WiscoBaller

Master Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,655 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 05:22 PM

I would love to have bullet points, but I do not have experience with all the guns. I have experience with geo, ego, dm, pm, dp fx, and a few others. None with macdev, none with vanguard, and some others. I would be willing to keep everything organized if you guys can give me bullet points for a particular marker.

Bob Long Ripper FST

#27 pwnthe2g

pwnthe2g

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 05:37 PM

great write up man

Proudly sponsored by Zephyr Paintball!

Setup: Ego 7+ cure 3, 68/45 crossfire w/ ninja ultralite reg, Grillz(eventually angel eyes nvm..), Dye Rotor, empire contact (camo) pants, custom jersey, empire 7 pod and nxe 9 pod harnesses

#28 Austin_

Austin_

Agg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 08:51 PM

Nice write up :tup:
An expert at something was once a begineer.
XBL: Slapped In 3D

Feedback+2/0

#29 PB Ninja

PB Ninja

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:42 PM

Thread saver

#30 PB Ninja

PB Ninja

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:06 PM

Thread saver

#31 invictus

invictus

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:46 PM

looks good, an ultimate list for budgets

#32 jimbob23929

jimbob23929

Orange Tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:27 AM

the proto rail is not 249.95 (puts it about equal with the extcy in terms of bang for the buck)
Check out my youtube channel!!!
Current Marker Setup:
Proto Reflex Rail, Invert Halo TOO Loader with Exalt Speedfeed, Ninja Grey Ghost 68/4500 tank with Dye C7 Blue Rhino cover
Current Gear Setup: Orange Tiger i4 with Orange Tiger Headband and ContourROAM Camera, C12 Orange Tiger Jersey and Pants, PE 2012 Overload Padded Jersey
1/0/0
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users