73 replies to this topic

#51 Side-Swipe

Side-Swipe

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:09 PM

Im gonna try to play the pump/pistol game. I will have an extra pump or pistol because I have 2 pumps 1 pistol and me and Jackson are using 2. Also I have a small folding table.

#52 US_Army_Guy

US_Army_Guy

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:25 AM

well gentlemen, we've lost Raven. I tried to help him out but do to forces outside his control he won't be able to make it.

That said, This is most likely going to be my last event for a LONG time (I'm talking possibly years here folks). I'm going to try my damndest to make Paintball Explosion's big game, but I make no promises. I don't want to go into details so please don't ask.

Edited by US_Army_Guy, 04 May 2012 - 02:26 AM.

#53 MZinCamo

MZinCamo

OG

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,962 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:02 AM

Dammmmn.

Army Guy let me know how much money you want me to paypal you.

Edited by MZinCamo, 04 May 2012 - 07:03 AM.

#54 US_Army_Guy

US_Army_Guy

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:36 PM

money for what?

#55 MZinCamo

MZinCamo

OG

• Members
  • 8,962 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 08:31 AM

money for what?

We said we could give some cash, I'm assuming you want it before legends :P

#56 US_Army_Guy

US_Army_Guy

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 10:00 AM

Since y'all are staying in a hotel.....your money can go to ice. Pretty sure I talked to your dad about doing ice runs when you guys come back from the hotel

#57 MZinCamo

MZinCamo

OG

• Members
  • 8,962 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:04 AM

Yeah we can do that. I think there is somewhere to buy ice, probably a gas station.

#58 Side-Swipe

Side-Swipe

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:00 PM

Third Faction: The "Rippers"

The city is inhabited by 20 to 30 cannibals who have totally digressed into a savage tribe who worship pagan gods. They emulate the "Jaguar Warriors" of the ancient Aztec society. These were the most elite warriors of the Aztec army, and were easily recognizable by their jaguar skins, jaguar warpaint, and sometimes even jaguar skulls as headdresses. These savage individuals have become known as "Rippers" by most of the civilized people, and they will even refer to themselves by that name. Their intense study of the ancient Jaguar Warriors has given them amazing jungle skills allowing them to appear and disappear almost like ghosts in the jungle. It is unknown whether this is a mystical reason for this, or if they simply have vast knowledge of the tunnels and trails in the jungle. As far as game mechanics go the "Rippers" will have the ability to travel outside the tapeline and enter at a point of their choosing.

Ritual pieces: The Rippers have found records of ancient ceremonies and rituals that they believe will bring back their fallen warriors or grant them special powers. The have a list of specific artifacts that they desperately want to acquire so that they may perform these rituals. If you have one of these items you may be able to negotiate a cease fire with them or even solicit their assistance for a period of time.

#59 MZinCamo

MZinCamo

OG

• Members
  • 8,962 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 10:19 PM

Essentially, shoot the shit out of jaguar print dudes, wether or not they are in bounds.

#60 FoxHound

FoxHound

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:04 PM

Im gonna try to play the pump/pistol game. I will have an extra pump or pistol because I have 2 pumps 1 pistol and me and Jackson are using 2. Also I have a small folding table.

that's cool, Id like to get a SA-17 but i dont see it happening anytime soon. they are really effiecient on 12grams from what i am seeing..(over 25 shots)

Current Marker - E1
FoxHound1.jpg

BST Feedback

#61 Ravenneon

Ravenneon

Team Foolz Company

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:01 PM

Sorry to be the party pooper guys. But my saving for next year has officially started so hopefully all goes well.
Setup: Airgun Designs Tac-One
AGD Warpfeed w/ Intellifeed mod-Ricochet 2KX
Crossfire 110/3000 ultralite Ninja reg w/remote from Flurry vest

#62 US_Army_Guy

US_Army_Guy

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:43 PM

if anyone is interested in using a radio, I have 2 extra. You just need to provide 4 AAA batteries.

#63 MZinCamo

MZinCamo

OG

• Members
  • 8,962 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:59 PM

if anyone is interested in using a radio, I have 2 extra. You just need to provide 4 AAA batteries.

Are they the good ones? I'd use one.

#64 US_Army_Guy

US_Army_Guy

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 10:30 PM

they even have a digital compass for when you get lost at Legends :P

#65 FoxHound

FoxHound

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:05 PM

they even have a digital compass for when you get lost at Legends :P

I could use one.

Current Marker - E1
FoxHound1.jpg

BST Feedback

#66 MZinCamo

MZinCamo

OG

• Members
  • 8,962 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:06 PM

I'll take one to keep in touch, while Nazar and I are doing the sniper work.

#67 US_Army_Guy

US_Army_Guy

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:36 PM

MZ and Foxhound , ya'll can borrow radios....MZ, you'll need 4 AAA's.

I've got 1 more radio I can loan out

Edited by US_Army_Guy, 09 May 2012 - 09:36 PM.

#68 MZinCamo

MZinCamo

OG

• Members
  • 8,962 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:30 PM

I'll make sure to bring them. Gotta keep in touch, mine are peices of crap lol.

This year can we please NOT switch channels 7 times? Lol

#69 US_Army_Guy

US_Army_Guy

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:06 AM

If I recall last year a few of guys had radios WITHOUT sub channels, and other teams kept cutting in on us. That will NOT be happening again this year as we WILL be using sub channels.

#70 MZinCamo

MZinCamo

OG

• Members
  • 8,962 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:23 AM

If I recall last year a few of guys had radios WITHOUT sub channels, and other teams kept cutting in on us. That will NOT be happening again this year as we WILL be using sub channels.

Yeah, mine don't.

Anyone have an extra earpeice?

#71 US_Army_Guy

US_Army_Guy

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:55 PM

I'll be bringing a 24-pack of Mountain Dew so we can all drink a tribute to Borg. Living Legends was by far his favorite event.

#72 TMSballer

TMSballer

Elite Member

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,955 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 11:24 PM

Well, as sad is this is, I can't make it. I found out today at work, I can't get Friday or Sunday off, and I don't feel like going if I'm not going to be able to play the whole thing. It's whatever, I'll stop by saturday and say hi if you guys are around. I also had to sell me gun to pay for school fines. Hopefully, once I play I realize how much I missed it, but as of now I'm taking a break until I get the money and what not.

If someone still wants to use my rocket launcher, I can bring it on saturday or we can work out sometime to pick it up early. sorry this is short notice.

Have fun and be safe,
TMS

#73 US_Army_Guy

US_Army_Guy

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:34 AM

ugh....not another one....

Sorry to hear it man...hopefully next year we can get the entire gang together

#74 proto77

proto77

The Fourth Legacy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:17 PM

Hey army guys, as I previously mentioned on Facebook, I will be at legends however I won't be playing because of a lack of funds... For me, it will just be a nice little camping trip. I will be at camp for the most part, and if you need me to do something to help out I'd be happy to. I am fairly good with fixing markers, I'll bring a small tool kit with me plus my DM7 in case someone's gun breaks down I am willing to lend mine.

Well, as sad is this is, I can't make it. I found out today at work, I can't get Friday or Sunday off, and I don't feel like going if I'm not going to be able to play the whole thing. It's whatever, I'll stop by saturday and say hi if you guys are around. I also had to sell me gun to pay for school fines. Hopefully, once I play I realize how much I missed it, but as of now I'm taking a break until I get the money and what not.

If someone still wants to use my rocket launcher, I can bring it on saturday or we can work out sometime to pick it up early. sorry this is short notice.

Have fun and be safe,
TMS

Hey TMS, when you stop by on Saturday, could you please bring me my gun stand?

Have fun and be safe,
TMS

Hey TMS, when you stop by on Saturday, could you please bring me my gun stand?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users