• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#1 PLANETECLIPSEFREAK

PLANETECLIPSEFREAK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 12:14 AM

i am looking to buy one of thse guns and need help deciding which of these to choose.
PLEASE help

Edited by PLANETECLIPSEFREAK, 20 March 2012 - 12:15 AM.

#2 POSSOM

POSSOM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 12:20 AM

Well, to narrow it down... it goes kind of like this;

Ego for speedball, Geo for x-ball.

Mike did a video on this subject, I suggest searching for it. I think it will really help and answer some important questions, that is what it did for me.

#3 PLANETECLIPSEFREAK

PLANETECLIPSEFREAK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:02 AM

Well, to narrow it down... it goes kind of like this;

Mike did a video on this subject, I suggest searching for it. I think it will really help and answer some important questions, that is what it did for me.

thank you ill check into that

#4 SublimeDPG4

SublimeDPG4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,254 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:21 PM

I have shot both and prefer the Geo.

#5 LV Backpacker

LV Backpacker

Master Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,402 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:32 PM

I've shot first and prefer the Ego 11, both work great its all personal preference.

If you want to get sponsored, present yourself as a mature adult, not a four year old with a crayon.

Posted Image
Gearbag
Feedback

#6 robot0ninja

robot0ninja

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 06:56 PM

lol, wut? its not like a geo says, "oh, this isnt x ball? fuck this."

the guns will perform the same no matter what field youre on. its more of do you want a quiet spool or a loud poppet?

#7 CdnNinja

CdnNinja

The cake is a lie.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,802 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 07:11 PM

I have both and I'd say Geo 2.1. The Ego is still amazing though.

40k-1.png

#8 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:43 PM

If you are playing 7man or more then you might want the ego 11 just for the efficiency. If you play 5 man then the geo 2 is efficient enough to get you through a game. You dont see teams like dynasty using geos in 7 man because you shoot a lot more paint and would probably run out of air with the geo 2 if you had a 68/45 tank or smaller.

If you want a spool with great efficiency then check out the clone vx.
Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#9 209pballer

209pballer

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:30 AM

My friend who's a back player has shot 7 pods with a geo 2 during a game but if you're carrying more than that every game i'd say go with the ego 11, but if efficiency isn't an issue then both markers are fine, i prefer the geo 2 but if i had to give up a geo 2 to shoot an ego 11, i wouldn't complain :)
Monsterballs were created as a self-defense projectile, but were accidentally labelled as paintballs when they came out of production, since this mistake 5 recorded deaths have been related to people getting shot by monsterballs :)

[Govinda] im like that unstable fuck that rocks back and forth in his i love myself jacket

#10 hickorytf

hickorytf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 04:09 PM

Ego 11 with rotor and ninja 45/3000

#11 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,724 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:46 PM

Neither. Ego is loud and inefficient, and kicks enough for your performance to be effected, and the Geo i just don't like I feel like the only reason they made it was so they could start competing with dye and other spoolie companies. But if i had to pick one, I would say GEO its as efficient as a EGO, not nearly as loud and is smoother than an ego. So Geo for both in my opinion.

Edited by Jawz, 07 February 2013 - 08:40 PM.

109.gif

#12 NJC

NJC

pumper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 11:30 PM

Neither. Ego is loud and inefficient, and kicks enough for your performance to be effected, and the Geo i just don't like I feel like the only reason they made it was so they could start competing with dye and other spoolie companies. But if i had to pick one, I would say GEO its as efficient as a EGO, not nearly as loud and is smoother than an ego. So Geo for both in my opinion.

what? no it doesn't. come on man

I split my vote, half for etekgirl's body, half for her mind, because I respect a woman's mind just as much as her cans.
*Waits to get hit*

#13 legitpro808

legitpro808

Living the HI life

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 03:08 AM

THe ego is actually pretty efficient
Axe Conglomerate v3
Repping the 808 State! Oahu Grown

#14 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,724 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 10:07 AM

Bone stock an EGO will get about 7-8 if your lucky 9 pods for a poppet with that price tag that's not efficent, a geo gets maybe 7-8 therefore making the geo superior. Tuning is not mentioned in my comment so leave it out of any arguments you would like to give me about EGO'S and how "efficent" they are.

Edited by Jawz, 07 February 2013 - 08:40 PM.

109.gif

#15 Lunatic_on_high

Lunatic_on_high

You've never done a run through till you do it with a pump.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,019 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 10:37 AM

Bone stock an EGO will get about 7-8 if your lucky 9 pods for a poppet with that price tag that's not efficent, a geo gets maybe 7-8 therefore making the geo superior. Tuning is not mentioned in my comment so leave it out of any arguments you would like to give me about EGO'S and how "efficent" they are.

I completely disagree, in my experience egos get way closer to the 3/4 case mark and geos maybe get 1/2 a case. The geo is smooth but if you plan on shooting more than 800 shots you are in deep water.

#16 Anti_Revolution

Anti_Revolution

Underground Productz Factory Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,054 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 10:05 PM

I agree with Lunatic, ego 11s are a little less efficient than their earlier counterparts but in the long run they are still quite efficient, and egos definitely do not "kick" the reason they have slightly worse efficiency than before is because their shot has smoothed out considerably, even though it wasnt bad in the first place. however I do prefer the geo 2.1 to the ego 11, just preference again, I like having a gun that is a little less effected by weather or getting shot in the gun repeatedly. and i love its smoothness and reliability :) but thats just my opinion.

P.S. the quote about xball and speedball is from Mike's video, what he meant was that the ego 11 and geo 2.1 are so great and so hard to choose between that the little differences are all you can differentiate with, so if you look at the miniscule differences, the geo is slightly more adapted to xball format and ego 11 for speedball. but thats the same way with most spools and poppets.
Underground Productz Factory Team
Feedback 17/0/0

F/S/T: Nothing ATM

#17 NJC

NJC

pumper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:58 PM

after playing with an ego 7, and it's about 9 pods on a 68/4500

I split my vote, half for etekgirl's body, half for her mind, because I respect a woman's mind just as much as her cans.
*Waits to get hit*

#18 MidgetKickerx11

MidgetKickerx11

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:46 PM

Jawz is an idiot lol.

#19 Jarz

Jarz

Workin' that post count back up...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 08:43 PM

Oh great. I can't decide now. I wanted an Ego11, but now I don't know if I should get the Ego11 or Geo3.
Posted Image

#20 -ORaNGe-

-ORaNGe-

No Bullshit Kinda Guy

• Administrators
  • 14,232 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 09:39 PM

I'm sorry but Jawz is wrong on just about everything....

The Geo is pretty inefficient, several of my team's players own or have owned Geos, they love them but they can't stand using them at big games since they only get about 6 pods per fill which is nothing at a big game. The Ego gets about 9 or so from my experience which is enough for me, it's also very smooth for a poppet, smoother than the Vice even. One thing I love about PE's is the triggers, they're very smooth and you can adjust them however you like.

My team chose to opt for the best of both worlds, we just grabbed 16 Demons, they get about 11 pods off of a fill and are RIDICULOUSLY smooth and quiet.

#21 canscom

canscom

Lest we forget the soldiers. who saved our country

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 10:06 PM

I'm sorry but Jawz is wrong on just about everything....

The Geo is pretty inefficient, several of my team's players own or have owned Geos, they love them but they can't stand using them at big games since they only get about 6 pods per fill which is nothing at a big game. The Ego gets about 9 or so from my experience which is enough for me, it's also very smooth for a poppet, smoother than the Vice even. One thing I love about PE's is the triggers, they're very smooth and you can adjust them however you like.

My team chose to opt for the best of both worlds, we just grabbed 16 Demons, they get about 11 pods off of a fill and are RIDICULOUSLY smooth and quiet.

Stop worrying about how you look, and start worrying about how you play. Get out on the field and play paintball the best you can, not stand at home in front of a mirror trying to figure out if your jersey matches your eyes.

#22 PB2011

PB2011

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 06:18 AM

This made me laugh.

Edited by PB2011, 02 June 2012 - 06:19 AM.

It's a trap! -Admiral Ackbar, a long long time ago.

#23 REXICAN

REXICAN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 02:54 PM

Idk if you are still trying to decide, but, in my experience with both the EGO is good for efficiency and has more of an arc making it good for back players and such because they can shoot a lot of paint with it and depending on how you have it set you can use the arc to drop paint over some of the bunkers. For example snake and dorritos.

With the GEO its quieter and more accurate in the sense that it stays straighter for a longer distance, which i find to be better for front players. For example if you play the snake you want something that shoots lasers.

I hope this helps some :)
I SECOND THAT!!!

#24 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,724 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 07:49 PM

Idk if you are still trying to decide, but, in my experience with both the EGO is good for efficiency and has more of an arc making it good for back players and such because they can shoot a lot of paint with it and depending on how you have it set you can use the arc to drop paint over some of the bunkers. For example snake and dorritos.

With the GEO its quieter and more accurate in the sense that it stays straighter for a longer distance, which i find to be better for front players. For example if you play the snake you want something that shoots lasers.

Sorry but all guns have the exact same accuracy
109.gif

#25 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,143 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 09:56 PM

exactly, unless you over lube the GEO causing lube to go into the barrel screwing the paint, and decreasing accuracy. even then it's not the marker, it would be your fault. if you didn't do that they both would shoot the same.

DLX Luxe, 2k5 ccm'd superstock. up north where we like maple syrup and hockey.

#26 MidgetKickerx11

MidgetKickerx11

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 09:58 PM

he was talking about the "drop" shot of an ego compared to the "flatter" shot of the geo. saying that the geo is more accurate for him because it stays flatter for longer. i see where he is coming from. i like the drop shot though ;)

#27 REXICAN

REXICAN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 11:13 PM

he was talking about the "drop" shot of an ego compared to the "flatter" shot of the geo. saying that the geo is more accurate for him because it stays flatter for longer. i see where he is coming from. i like the drop shot though ;)

thank you. I play with an ego right now though because i like the drop it has. when I'm playing i like to literally drop paint on people but if i can't get them i usually just move up until i can Posted Image

Edited by REXICAN, 18 July 2012 - 12:34 AM.

I SECOND THAT!!!

#28 NJC

NJC

pumper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 04:42 PM

face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm

*Waits to get hit*

#29 REXICAN

REXICAN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:40 PM

face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm

Why all the face palms?
I SECOND THAT!!!

#30 P5YCH0SN1P3R

P5YCH0SN1P3R

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 08:32 PM

Why all the face palms?

because you are very much mistaken by physics....
my setup etek3 AM digi cam (green) ape oled + prophecy ltd
dye nt graph claret + rotor liq red
empire trracer pump + empire magna
sterling stp pump owner

#31 REXICAN

REXICAN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 08:39 PM

Why all the face palms?

i might not know much about physics but i know that with the EGO it has more of a drop than a GEO.....
I SECOND THAT!!!

#32 P5YCH0SN1P3R

P5YCH0SN1P3R

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 08:44 PM

Why all the face palms?

i might not know much about physics but i know that with the EGO it has more of a drop than a GEO.....

and this explains the face palms....Posted Image
sterling stp pump owner

#33 REXICAN

REXICAN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 08:57 PM

Why all the face palms?

lol well this is just with my own experiences with the two markers. whatevs *shrugs* :)
I SECOND THAT!!!

#34 NJC

NJC

pumper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:27 PM

Why all the face palms?

lol well this is just with my own experiences with the two markers. whatevs *shrugs* :)

face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palmface palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palmface palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palmface palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palmface palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palmface palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm face palm

*Waits to get hit*

#35 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:34 PM

Posted Image

Really......

#36 REXICAN

REXICAN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:45 AM

Posted Image

Really......

from my experiences (and my team for that matter) with both of these markers,yes
I SECOND THAT!!!

#37 robot0ninja

robot0ninja

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 02:34 AM

Posted Image

Really......

from my experiences (and my team for that matter) with both of these markers,yes

Dude, there is no difference in drop. It doesn't matter what gun a paintball comes out of, if its shot at the same speed, they will drop at the exact same. Its not like a paintball says hey, I'm coming out of an ego, so I'm gonna drop more than if I was coming out of a geo

#38 dertydood

dertydood

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:12 AM

Chill out people let them think whatever they want to think.

All I know is that the stacked tube design of the ego works better for me while i am shooting it. (less obtrusion back in your face, keeps you focused up front.)

What I don't like about the geo, is the puff of air that occurs out of the area between the body and the reg, after every shot- it just bugs me.

I can honestly say that the ego 11 is the only marker I've ever played with where I have been completely focused on the game and not on the oddities/ imbalances of the paintball marker. I love my ego 11, you will not regret buying one!

Edited by dertydood, 07 August 2012 - 01:15 AM.

Swap my Ego 11 parts! OG green for white, black, silver etc.... http://www.techpb.co...1

My feedback- http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=217960-

#39 robot0ninja

robot0ninja

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:20 AM

They can think what they want, but physics is physics. Once the ball leaves the barrel at 300 fps, it no longer cares where it came from, it has a calculable flight path and it will be the same for every gun/barrel as long as the paintball is the same.

#40 dertydood

dertydood

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:46 PM

They can think what they want, but physics is physics. Once the ball leaves the barrel at 300 fps, it no longer cares where it came from, it has a calculable flight path and it will be the same for every gun/barrel as long as the paintball is the same.

It's probably just a different velocity, cleaner barrel, different paint that would lead them to believe that. There are a lot of factors that go into the trajectory of a paintball. The ego may be more/ less consistent than the geo or vice versa which would lead someone who shot both the believe that one shoots flatter/ straighter than the other.

Swap my Ego 11 parts! OG green for white, black, silver etc.... http://www.techpb.co...1

#41 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,724 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 06:51 PM

Jesus stop going all scientific on people who have no idea what the shit you mean... Its unfair :'(! Why don't we all wrap it up flip a coin...
109.gif

#42 dertydood

dertydood

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 01:10 AM

Jesus stop going all scientific on people who have no idea what the shit you mean... Its unfair :'(! Why don't we all wrap it up flip a coin...

Ok heads is ego, tails is geo.

(flips coin)

...It's heads

#43 F8ed

F8ed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 10:37 AM

(flips coin)

...It's heads

#44 P5YCH0SN1P3R

P5YCH0SN1P3R

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:20 PM

(flips coin)

...It's heads

I require video evidence of an unbiased toss with name and date...Posted Image lol Posted Image
sterling stp pump owner

#45 dertydood

dertydood

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 09:09 PM

As you wish, your majesty.

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=YYKvuP0Wwmw

#46 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,724 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 10:22 PM

LOL i can't believe he actually did it :P
109.gif

#47 vertical15

vertical15

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:20 PM

Dudes, ego totally wins. The coin flip never lies! And trust me, the ego has such advanced features. Think about the hopper attachments it's capable of maintaining! And also, the trigger is capable of 300 spm (shots per min) which is simply incredible. The geo can only fire at approximately 95 sps, which is horrible. And the speed of the firing from the ego is so incredible that you could practically mow you grass with it if you kept it level in a prone position. I've also heard that each paintball can make it about three hundred yards when the gun is fired with the barrel parallel to the ground. The ego just wins. It just does. It always wins. It just wins.

#48 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,143 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:00 PM

Dudes, ego totally wins. The coin flip never lies! And trust me, the ego has such advanced features. Think about the hopper attachments it's capable of maintaining what does this even mean? the EGO and the GEO have almost identical feednecks! And also, the trigger is capable of 300 spm (shots per min) which is simply incredible. The geo can only fire at approximately 95 sps, which is horrible both have arguably an identical trigger. plus 95 sps compared to 300 spm equaled out is 5700 spm for the GEO meaning what you just said makes no sense at all. And the speed of the firing from the ego is so incredible that you could practically mow you grass with it if you kept it level in a prone position fire rate doesn't matter because to be legal it's capped at 12.5 and the GEO can shoot way above that. I've also heard that each paintball can make it about three hundred yards when the gun is fired with the barrel parallel to the ground you obviously know nothing about physics because that is wrong, you need to hold a marker at about 45 degrees to get it to even reach 300 feet. . The ego just wins. It just does. It always wins. It just wins.

just about everything you pulled out of your ass was wrong.

in the end it's a poppet vs. spool. decide what you wan't in a marker then make your educated decision accordingly

and just so you know. 300 shots per minute equals 5 balls per second. the ego, geo and pretty much every marker on the market excluding pumps and a few mech cockers can reach 5 bps without any issues at all

Edited by LUXOR54, 17 August 2012 - 06:02 PM.

DLX Luxe, 2k5 ccm'd superstock. up north where we like maple syrup and hockey.

#49 vertical15

vertical15

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:21 PM

Dudes, ego totally wins. The coin flip never lies! And trust me, the ego has such advanced features. Think about the hopper attachments it's capable of maintaining what does this even mean? the EGO and the GEO have almost identical feednecks! And also, the trigger is capable of 300 spm (shots per min) which is simply incredible. The geo can only fire at approximately 95 sps, which is horrible both have arguably an identical trigger. plus 95 sps compared to 300 spm equaled out is 5700 spm for the GEO meaning what you just said makes no sense at all. And the speed of the firing from the ego is so incredible that you could practically mow you grass with it if you kept it level in a prone position fire rate doesn't matter because to be legal it's capped at 12.5 and the GEO can shoot way above that. I've also heard that each paintball can make it about three hundred yards when the gun is fired with the barrel parallel to the ground you obviously know nothing about physics because that is wrong, you need to hold a marker at about 45 degrees to get it to even reach 300 feet. . The ego just wins. It just does. It always wins. It just wins.

in the end it's a poppet vs. spool. decide what you wan't in a marker then make your educated decision accordingly

and just so you know. 300 shots per minute equals 5 balls per second. the ego, geo and pretty much every marker on the market excluding pumps and a few mech cockers can reach 5 bps without any issues at all

Okay, for one thing I think that you may have become confused with the fact that the second time around I mistakenly wrote 95 sps (per second) instead of spm (per minute). I obviously meant spm because I was implying that the geo has a slower fire rate! So it's no big deal. I don't like how you insulted me by saying that I pulled these statistics 'out of my ass,' because that was truly a hurtful and petty remark. I would like to attest to the knowledge I've acquired from several years of paintball experience, and I would also like to say that the geo does fire at a 95 spm rate on many early and even fairly current models. I know this because I own both above models of paintball markers, as well as a large and extensive assortment of hoppers. I have a very keen knowledge of paintball hardware and have even worked at a paintball store, and have played within my county's professional division--every year we have an annual paintball circuit and I placed fourth in the southern half of the state. So please, don't try telling me that I pulled anything other than facts out of my ass.

#50 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,724 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:12 PM

Okay, for one thing I think that you may have become confused with the fact that the second time around I mistakenly wrote 95 sps (per second) instead of spm (per minute). I obviously meant spm because I was implying that the geo has a slower fire rate! So it's no big deal. I don't like how you insulted me by saying that I pulled these statistics 'out of my ass,' because that was truly a hurtful and petty remark. I would like to attest to the knowledge I've acquired from several years of paintball experience, and I would also like to say that the geo does fire at a 95 spm rate on many early and even fairly current models. I know this because I own both above models of paintball markers, as well as a large and extensive assortment of hoppers. I have a very keen knowledge of paintball hardware and have even worked at a paintball store, and have played within my county's professional division--every year we have an annual paintball circuit and I placed fourth in the southern half of the state. So please, don't try telling me that I pulled anything other than facts out of my ass.

welllllllllllll ya kinda did. i didnt even understand anything you said. what country are you from? (please don't be from Canada)
109.gif

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users