2 replies to this topic

#1 AnimalX

AnimalX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:14 PM

Hello!

The Disciples are a newly formed team from the Findlay/Toledo/NW ohio area. We are looking for players! We are hoping to do the 5 or 3 man jams at splatter park this summer! If you are interested please leave your info (gear, name, position). We can't wait to meet you!

James

PS: Can I get a mod to fix the title typo???

Edited by AnimalX, 20 March 2012 - 03:26 PM.

Adventures of a n00b:

My link

#2 Godzilla4

Godzilla4

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:25 AM

Hello!

The Disciples are a newly formed team from the Findlay/Toledo/NW ohio area. We are looking for players! We are hoping to do the 5 or 3 man jams at splatter park this summer! If you are interested please leave your info (gear, name, position). We can't wait to meet you!

James

Currently running an etek2. Ordering my Dye NT sometime in the next 2 weeks or so. then will be getting a dlx luxe probably a couple weeks later. Dye Rotor and have a 68/45 & 88/45 tank. When i order my nt i will be getting pants and a jersey. Been playing paintball for 6 years. Im 21 now. I can play would be neeed for th team. I canplay small as a forward since im 5'10 140lbs. I played baseball and other sport in school. I am still fast not afraid to div and slide. I can mid or back. I love to lay down fire as well. Names Jake and i will be up at warzone saturday to play. Come on up and you can judge me.

#3 Jwinn92

Jwinn92

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 02:18 PM

Hello!

James

looking to get on a team over the summer, but was hoping to play more than just a few tourn. at splatter park. Are you guys trying to play anywhere else, if so where.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users