• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jgilk1

jgilk1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:04 AM

with neverwood, and spc, closed and the abandoned house no longer playable.. and the city of spokane pretty much anti gun there really isnt many places that are still playable with out driving to ford or newport or to cdl...

idk if knight owl is still dealing with paintball i haven't talked to him since spc went down

that and when the economy took a shit in 2008 many of us Spokane ballers didn't have the funds to throw $200-$250 at a weekend to go play a scenario...

i was planning to go out and play this weekend for the first time since i quit in late 2008 (clan wars) but other then dealing with that guy at action sports/virtual assault "KC" i really don't have a clue where to go.... any one got some spare land or a field that that is playing this weekend that has a chrono?

I don't trust you. I can't.

#2 Huff n Puff

Huff n Puff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:38 AM

Looks like NiteHawk is still doing paintball.

Event List

#3 jgilk1

jgilk1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:38 AM

Looks like NiteHawk is still doing paintball.

Event List

yes i know that knighthawk in ford is still open and dale is a cool guy... but the point is that is over an hour away from me so in order to play for a few hours that $20+ in gas $60 for paint $7 for air and what is it $40 for entry??? so just to play for a few hours your talking $127 not including mountain dew and food and or energy drinks so thats hitting almost $150 just to go out and play a 6-8 hour scenario...

are there any outlaw fields in spokane???

Edited by jgilk1, 23 March 2012 - 03:41 AM.

I don't trust you. I can't.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users