12 replies to this topic

#1 PbGoods

PbGoods

PbGoods.com Owner

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,193 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 09:48 PM

Spring break will be here for me starting March 13th and ending on March 22nd.

Anyone else going to be going during that week? If so let me know and I will try to plan so we can meet up and play together.

Who knows, I might even bring a few things to give away.

For those that do not know, ZJ Paintball is located in Hackensack and their website is http://www.zjpaintball.com/

I have personally never been there before and it has been a good few years since I last played so I am looking to have some fun.

#2 rquily

rquily

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 09:57 PM

Spring break will be here for me starting March 13th and ending on March 22nd.

Anyone else going to be going during that week? If so let me know and I will try to plan so we can meet up and play together.

Who knows, I might even bring a few things to give away.

For those that do not know, ZJ Paintball is located in Hackensack and their website is http://www.zjpaintball.com/

I have personally never been there before and it has been a good few years since I last played so I am looking to have some fun.

hmm we might on the 15th. I've been there before and I can't really say anything bad or good about them. I like the field but there are too many pros and cons that just balances it out to an "ok" field. although I've only been there once so idk how to rate the field really

#3 quackSH

quackSH

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 11:23 PM

i have been thinking about going there, how is it??

#4 PbGoods

PbGoods

PbGoods.com Owner

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,193 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 03:08 PM

Does anyone have a suggested date to go? I really want to head out there to play but if not then I will definitely go to watch and hang out with people during my spring break.

#5 muska1994

muska1994

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 03:18 PM

i could try and head down there if i can come up with the money. if we go it should deff be on a friday for the free entry with a case of paint... i don't know how much a case of paint is... they might even have something special planned for spring break.

#6 paulmess7

paulmess7

You Stay Classy TechPB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 06:12 PM

Guys, it sounds like most of you have never been there before, so I will try and save you all some money.

I went recently, and this was my experience:

Pros:
Nice Xball Bunkers

Cons:
They ONLY had white box paint. I have NEVER chopped so much in my life.

There is no heat, so the paint sits out in the cold overnight, and is brittle.

"Turf" is old carpets, with an inch and a half of paint on them. It is hard to walk, never mind run on this field.

Employees are jerks, and don't give a crap about you, or your experience when the owner isn't there.

Employees are irresponsible and didn't turn the compressor on, as a result, we could only fill up to around 1500 PSI until they finally got around to doing their job.

-------------

I don't recommend this field at all, and I would strongly suggest you avoid it. You may have a better experience than me, but pbreview.com agrees, the field is a no-go.

I have been waiting for some warm weather for outdoor Xball, and will most likely make the drive up to Champion Paintball in NY (1.5 hour drive) next weekend.

#7 InvertOwner

InvertOwner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 06:27 PM

The paint sucks. The field sucks. The staff sucks when taco isn't there.

Edited by InvertOwner, 14 March 2009 - 06:36 PM.

#8 Babapb

Babapb

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 04:20 PM

The field is just bad i put my gear bag on the floor to see paint all over it. dirty,small, BAD Field Step Up, paint is horrible,employs are mean and dont care its a punch of kids messing around. I have been there twice old owner and new owner both times sucked maybe if they buy new turf, put some heat, and clean up the place i might give them a third chance just because they are so close to my home. The new owner is very nice but i would recommend not to go waste you money

Avalanche Ego 09
XSV Velocity
Ninja 68/45

Feedback +1/-0

#9 PbGoods

PbGoods

PbGoods.com Owner

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,193 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 09:37 AM

Hmm.. Sounds like I should just go and visit the field first before I spend money on playing.

#10 parkerpaintball

parkerpaintball

keep it cool

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 12:12 PM

hey going this saturday see you there
80% of teens listen to Hip-Hop, if you're part of the 20% that hates that stuff, put this in your sig!!!

92% of the teen population would be dead if Abercrombie & Fitch said breathing wasn't cool. If your the 8% that would be laughing your ass off put this in your sig!!!

#11 douglasdandy

douglasdandy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 08:44 PM

i have 10 free passes, good until june of this year, to go to this place. but now after i read some reviews here and from other sites, im skeptical about going there. :(

Posted Image

Want a new sig? PM me!

#12 rquily

rquily

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 09:09 PM

i have 10 free passes, good until june of this year, to go to this place. but now after i read some reviews here and from other sites, im skeptical about going there. :(

yeah I was kind of turned off when I went there the first time...

I had the KEE free day if you buy at least half a case of paint... but the owner made us buy a half a case of paint which was like 30 bucks! Me and my friend wanted to buy a whole case of paint for both of us to do the deal but the owner charged us 30 bucks each for half a case of paint rather than 1 whole case + 20 dollars... kind of ripped off oh well. Never going back there again...

#13 proballa36

proballa36

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 04:54 PM

thats really wierd, i usually go their and yes the "turf" (rug) isnt good and soaked with paint but the staff was always friendly and nice, always offered to help. oonly thing i didn't like was it was hard as fuck to have a good breakout without slipping and that one guy on staff kept laughing i had an ion, but we were joking so it was fine. but i would def recommend this field as an indoor field.
If your under 18 and pay for your own gear put this in your sig
98% percent of ballers wipe, If your part of the 2% that has some sense of honor, add this to your sig.
USA Baller, Speedball Mafia member, Snake player, Bunker Baller Club, Young Gunz Club

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users