1 reply to this topic

#1 Toat

Toat

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:51 AM

Hi I live in cheyenne and thinking about making trips down to Blitz paintball in CO, that seems to be the closest organized field.

Anyone interested in meeting up to carpool down? I mainly want to play on their airball fields but willing to play on any of their rec fields.

Reply here please!

#2 CAOL

CAOL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:40 AM

You're right, Blitz probably is your best bet for your location, but we also have a field in Douglas and Casper. Both are built out of plastic 55 gallon barrels, so if you're looking for an inflatible field you're out of luck (there is a guy from the area that owns one, but I haven't seen or heard from him in awhile). If you're on pbnation there is a couple of theads in the Wyoming forum for both fields. I no longer utilize pbnation, but the guys on the Casper page will be more then welcome to help you out if you decide to traverse this direction....or just let me know on here and I can work things out. Hopefully I can get some more interest in techpb with some wyoming players and we can get more games and dates setup for play.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users