3 replies to this topic

#1 XxJellyFilledxX

XxJellyFilledxX

Lead Farmer.

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:20 AM

So.... usually i can fix it my self but this time i cant. when i air it up all the air just leaks out of the barrel. i know its somthing to do with the valve or the cup seal. but cant quite figure it out. any ideas are welcome.

"You can't break a man the way you break a dog or a horse. The harder you beat a man, the taller he stands. To break a man's will, to break his spirit, you have to break his mind."

#2 mr.satire

mr.satire

Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life fixing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:02 PM

is the marker cocked when your airing it up?

If it is an still leaking then your problem is with the cup seal in the poppet, you are going to have to take it apart and clean the cup face and seal, dont put lube on it.

That should fix it if not then your cup seal is bad, and you will have to replace it

Edited by mr.satire, 02 April 2012 - 03:03 PM.

#3 etekgirl27

etekgirl27

Uber Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,953 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:16 AM

replace your valve spring with a stronger one. Get a spyder spring kit from ans for $5 and use the medium length one (should be conical shaped) and put it in with the smaller opening towards the cupseal.

My Feedback

Gearbag Sale

#4 XxJellyFilledxX

XxJellyFilledxX

Lead Farmer.

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 07:50 AM

If anyone has this issue it was the valve stem that went, it was being pushed back and not coming back because it was bent just a hair.

"You can't break a man the way you break a dog or a horse. The harder you beat a man, the taller he stands. To break a man's will, to break his spirit, you have to break his mind."

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users