54 replies to this topic

#51 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,611 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:08 PM

Extcy is the best of the three. Necropost everyone stop posting. Send me a pm or whatever if you disagree.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#52 Virtuee

Virtuee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:37 PM

DP G5!

#53 gfs_79

gfs_79

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:59 PM

If it's for woodsball, Extcy has it's quick change mode (semi, burst, full auto) which is sweeeeet! and it's also good for speedball too :) it's versatile and that's the best part! And very customizable and has many upgrades as well. It's a good choice. However, barrels are sometimes hard to come by....

#54 That one guy

That one guy

TechPB's most loved member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:38 PM

eXTCy is best out of all 3. But I would buy an used Invert/Empire axe if I were you.

Edited by That one guy, 13 June 2013 - 07:48 PM.

You doubt it but yet you don't know crap about it.... People may THINK they know me, but trust me they DON'T.

#55 iRubHits

iRubHits

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:59 PM

I was dead set on the Extcy after reading multiple threads and watching a bunch of videos. Luckily I got put into contact with someone who was short on cash and they sold me their slightly blemished AXE(a few edges showed slight slight wear but not scratched) and we agreed on 290. Deals are out there but if I wasn't able to find that deal I would have happily gone with the Extcy and not looked back. It just seems like one of the highest value guns when compared to everything else.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users