No replies to this topic

#1 DK SiCkNeSs

DK SiCkNeSs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:38 AM

Hello,

I've recently had to leave my past team (scenario) because i felt i just wasn't getting the right treatment being a woodsball/rec player trying to transition into a sort of hybrid play. At the moment i do not own any speedball gear yet but I'll play whatever though. I'm a big fan of hyperball, just need a podpack and some pants/cleats to get ready for airball but ill still play if i feel comfortable. I just wanted to come on here looking for a team willing to play at various fields and to learn with. I'm all about getting to that next step. The markers i own aren't the greatest but like they say it's all the player and only 10% is the gun :P

My gun collection as of now is a fully working 2k2 timmy i bought for 125 bucks (what a steal), Ion XE (solid for what i got it for *$115*) used to be my go to marker till i picked up the 2k2 and my new KP pump. I plan on playing the start of the season with my pump until i manage to pick up a nice feedneck for my new rope maker timmy.

I've only been playing two years but i have improved leaps and bounds over how i use to play when i played strictly woodsball with a tippmann. If anyone out there would give me a shot to be on a team i would be more than willingly to pull my weight and get the job done i just want to learn, have fun and improve my game. I have a good amount of pics from my past season if anyone is interested in seeing.

Thanks ahead of time :)

Edit - forgot to mention i live in the cincy area and the fields i go to are as follows, Paintball Junkeez, Diehard, Paintball Country, Red Dragon.

Edited by DK SiCkNeSs, 03 April 2012 - 12:44 AM.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users