• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 slashwork

slashwork

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:18 PM

Hey guys looking for some help with my autococker. It is a custom bonebreak pro series with an e1 on it. The serial number on the body is 64735. I'm looking to sell it but have no clue what to price it at and would love more information to give on it. Also I'm having a hard time find any other autocockers like it. I have a few pics but the website isn't letting me upload them.

#2 Original Gangsta

Original Gangsta

My name is a lie.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,698 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:05 PM

Upload it to a site like photobucket, and link the photos.

I show up at a field that I never been to before for some rec-play wearing cargo pants with a t-shirt....carrying a old mech Spyder and two pringle potato chip cans for pods shoved in the pants pockets. The stares are priceless and after the first game or so you get to see the grins from the ref and players who know....priceless.

#3 Dee

Dee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,151 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:06 PM

Although I can not assure you that all the info is correct, Read this post from CustomCockers.

I can also say, that if its drilled, the price will drop by quite a bit. But wait for other responses to confirm or deny this.
^ The 3rd Gen Bonebrakes came with an E1, so If that is the case for yours, my statement may be invalid.
But for 1st and 2nd gen ones, they were not factory drilled.

It would also help the more knowledgeable people on here if you upload photos (Not me :P ) help you pinpoint a good price.

To upload pictures just toss them on a website like; imgur or photobucket, then copy the URL of the images and paste it into here.
Or better yet, embed them by clicking this >>> Posted Image <<< icon on the post editor.

-----
Just discovered two currently F/S on another website. Both third generations. Apparently they were team markers back in 03/04.
Mostly stock with a few things altered, one was listed at $600, the other at $650. Both O.B.O.

**I can not say whether yours is worth more, less, or around the same. So please do not quote me on that. I am just trying to help.**

Edited by Dee, 04 April 2012 - 10:03 PM.

Cana-duh Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users