4 replies to this topic

#1 Plazmaz

Plazmaz

That's What She Said!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 04:55 PM

Started out fine, couple games in we decided to go play woodsball, I started crawling when a sharp thin stick went into my leg, didn't hurt that bad. After I got out I realized my speedfeed got lost. Then my only pod got lost. All was going shit when I decided to look at the positive side of things. Played a game of Xball, last alive... And you're right. I got lit up. Got hit on the neck and put my hand up, got an extra 6 shots on me.

Cru Paintball, Michigan
Yeah im 12. Come at me bro...

Posted Image

#2 Empire91

Empire91

Pump Zen Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:05 PM

Sorry. Shit happens.

#3 maximumslinky

maximumslinky

Peoples Champ

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,790 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:58 PM

Not really so bad. Only lost $20 worth of stuff and got bonus balled once. Try taking a bad dive and snapping your brand new stiffi barrel and breaking your feedneck in the same shity slide. But I guess you have to have a bad day once in a while to make the good days seem better
There are 2 kinds of people in this world. Those who think they can and those who think they can't. both of them are right.

#4 Steephill

Steephill

Dota 2 > Life itself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 06:28 PM

Not really so bad. Only lost $20 worth of stuff and got bonus balled once. Try taking a bad dive and snapping your brand new stiffi barrel and breaking your feedneck in the same shity slide. But I guess you have to have a bad day once in a while to make the good days seem better

Wow that'd suck, I'd flip lol.

My Feedback +14/-0

`kook 2/1/12 "The gold standard isn't what is most popular. By that logic, Justin Beiber is the gold standard of music."

#5 Vaellis

Vaellis

Just call your boy and we'll get luxed together

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,326 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:10 PM

Wow that'd suck, I'd flip lol.

Lol, same ^ Did you get a new barrel?
I love when people can't pronounce my user name. ninja 50/45
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users