Photo

Scariest thing that has ever happened at your field?

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#51 BopIt

BopIt

#Swagg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:22 PM

There was a family group of 4 who were renters, and we let them use the Xball field for a game. They said they wanted a Free for all, one person starts on all four sides of the field. They started, and it was insane, probably some of the funniest and terrifying things I have ever seen. This family was RIPPING eachother apart. One guy got bunkered and the little girl kept shooting him for around ten seconds. (No exaggeration.) So while thats happening, he takes his mask off, so all of us in the pits YELLLL At him to put his mask on. Hes sooo lucky, because the girl didnt stop shooting. the Family was dripping in paint when we called game. I went up to the guy and said "Man, you got balls."

Also there was another where this group of dumbasses were pointing there guns in the pits at peoples faces, so my dumbass friend started doing it back. his gun was on though, and he accidently shot one of the guys right above the eye. we rush over to help, And I take my firend aside and SCREAM at him for him to know better. He hasnt done it again.

if you lubes tank barrel and hopper you can shoot gooder

[bobalis] I will state a theory that the more attractive the person is, the less crappy their piss will taste but it'll still suck

#52 RichyJ

RichyJ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:19 PM

Got shot in my old Grillz by a hot ego once, went through the soft part of the mask, right above the nose, and gave me a bloody nose, but at first I thought it broke it. Then on another occasion I was shot in the adams apple by a hot A1, and needless to say I couldn't breath for a few seconds.. Or how about that wasp's nest that I just so managed to disturb while playing.. moved pretty fast when that happened, if only I could run that fast from the break all the time..

#53 EmpirePB

EmpirePB

Here. Wipe my balls off your face.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:30 PM

one time i was playing paintball with my 2 friends. of course they were rentals and were assigned rental gear. i was beside my friend and the goggle strap came off her mask. thankfully not many people were on the field and i pulled my jersey off and covered her face while i fixed her mask

Member of Hooligans D4 Team

#54 Morgan-Crp

Morgan-Crp

#TeamAbby

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,308 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:48 PM

Fuckin Black Widows be messin up my enjoyable experiences.

#55 nighthunter

nighthunter

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,104 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:36 PM

Oh here's another: the junior class of my old high school puts on an annual mini-carnival to earn money for their class trip to Washington DC...
Every year for probably the last 5 years before I graduated, they had done a paintball target range; where kids could come and shoot at shit and feel cool for holding milsim markers...

Usually the kids had to wear masks and when the guns weren't pointed at the targets they sat on a table with the barrel socks on... no big deal there...

Well, the year it was MY class's turn to host the carnival, the administrators picked probably the 2 dumbest kids in the class to run the paintball booth... one had some paintball experience and knew a little about safety; but the other had no clue and really cared more about toting guns around and pretending to be badass than he did about trying to be safe...

So, for the first few hours, nothing really bad happened, but then the one guy who was semi-in-charge had to go to the bathroom, leaving his dumbass friend to watch the booth himself... BAD idea....

While the one guy was gone, this dumbass decided to try showing off to his girlfriend who was nearby and shot paint all over the place... Then he went to put the gun away, he forgot to put on the safety or barrel sock and squeezed the trigger a few times... hitting his girlfriend once in the forehead and twice in the neck....

Needless to say, my high school has NEVER had anything to do with paintball since...

nighthuntersig_edited-1.png

Using a gun that's been hardly maintained and tossed from person to person more than a village whore is hardly a fair way to compare the marker.

#56 CanadianConnection

CanadianConnection

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:39 PM

one of the guys that i work with at my field was reffing a game of attack and defend.

now theirs some renter who got fed up with the game and yells "FUUUCK THIS GAAME!!" then proceeds to take off his mask and throw it up into the air while he is standing on a balcony trying to defend a base being rushed and shot at by another 50+ people...

the guy that i worked with told me that he just kind of stood their for a seconds and was like dafuq...

#57 woodsballer414

woodsballer414

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:08 PM

I was playing in a woodsball game and apparently there was a arguement going on (i got you, no i got you blablabla) so the ref, whos like 17, tells these 2 guys to end it and get off the field. Well one of them took his gun and flipped the refs mask off and shot him in the face breaking his nose and god knows what else. The other guy jumps him and started beating him with his with the tank on his gun. It took 4 people to pull him off and hold him. We were a good quarter mile in the woods so we had to drag this screaming asshole out, the guy who got beat up, knocked out, and the ref who was bleeding badly and his nose was busted bad. The guys didnt get kicked out they got arrested and had charges pressed on them and the ref needed surgery.
LoNgBalLeR......................................................................................................SPLAT!!!

#58 sk1tzi420

sk1tzi420

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:01 PM

I was playing in a woodsball game and apparently there was a arguement going on (i got you, no i got you blablabla) so the ref, whos like 17, tells these 2 guys to end it and get off the field. Well one of them took his gun and flipped the refs mask off and shot him in the face breaking his nose and god knows what else. The other guy jumps him and started beating him with his with the tank on his gun. It took 4 people to pull him off and hold him. We were a good quarter mile in the woods so we had to drag this screaming asshole out, the guy who got beat up, knocked out, and the ref who was bleeding badly and his nose was busted bad. The guys didnt get kicked out they got arrested and had charges pressed on them and the ref needed surgery.

And those are the horror stories that make it on the news.

#59 mfauz

mfauz

My balls(paintballs) your face!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:10 PM

there was a 13 year old kid on a birthday paintball thing with family and friends. they dicided they wanted to play walk on games with everyone else. about half way through the game a tree picks his mask off his head and he kept running. he couldnt find his mask anywhere. he was pretty smart about it though he got on the floor covered his face and called for help.

Azodin is Legit. FUCK SPYDERS IN THE BUTT HOLE
ohhhh yeah and FIRST POST BITCHES!!!!! OFF TO WALLMART

360 games, nintendo ds and games

#60 DarkSide

DarkSide

I want that Purple stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:56 PM

This woman took her mask off after she got hit... Then a paintball went right to her eye. She came out alright I guess lol
"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

#61 spydervents

spydervents

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:00 AM

at a woodsball field I slide and put my knee right into a cactus. It stung really bad. But continued to play until someone shot me out. Then I went to the dead box and pulled out all the needles from my knee. Ahhh, good times....

#62 MMMerc

MMMerc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:52 PM

Just shot some guy in both of his ankles from less than 10 feet away, i saw him rushing at me and laned ahead of me, he ran into it and had nice welts on his ankles, :) that had to hurt. not necessarily scary but oh well.

#63 SoFlaBaller15

SoFlaBaller15

SWAG - "Secretly We Are G4y"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:15 PM

After being shot out and walking off the field, a rental blind-firing around the bunker(like a dumbass) shot me straight in the Adam's apple. I swear to God I could not breath for about 30 seconds. I thought my trachea was ruptured.
5/0/0

#64 BopIt

BopIt

#Swagg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:36 PM

Shootin through the net and almost hit a ref in the eye

if you lubes tank barrel and hopper you can shoot gooder

[bobalis] I will state a theory that the more attractive the person is, the less crappy their piss will taste but it'll still suck

#65 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,611 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:54 PM

When my gun jams in the middle of one of my "Hey-guys-look-the-orange-dude-is-rushing-hard-again" amazing god rushes, and I look at my gun, then look up to see 3+ guys aiming at me.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#66 Krash845

Krash845

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:21 AM

I saw someone collapse in the staging area of my local field once, they had a heart attack, ambulance took a long time to get there, found out the next week that he didn't make it.

#67 Distortion_UK

Distortion_UK

Darkest London

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,733 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:39 AM

Had a group of italian teenagers all take their goggles off. So I was screaming at the interpreter to get 20+ kids to get their goggles on. Worst day reffing ever.

Posted Image

Complete Guide To Paintball Health- http://www.techpb.co...0

How to Play Snake- http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=104279

#68 EmpirePB

EmpirePB

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:00 AM

^ jesus... must be fun to ref haha

#69 Sir Hoffman

Sir Hoffman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 05:27 PM

Was playing a tournament and one of my teammates took his barrel sock off in the staging area while the gun was loaded and on. He accidently fired a shot that didn't hit anyone but prompted my coach to put his gloved hand over the tip of the barrel. Before grabbing a barrel sock, my teammate managed to pull the trigger again firing into the coaches hand. I was pretty disappointed in my teammate and surprised we didn't suffer a major penalty due to fact that this all happened within a few feet behind the head ref. Also had the barrel point my direction before it was covered.

#70 U_Jive_Turkey

U_Jive_Turkey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 05:54 PM

Not exactly dangerous, but getting shot right behind your ear by your teammate (10 feet away), with a 101 degree fever and a really bad headache, hurts like a bitch.

#71 EmpirePB

EmpirePB

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:09 PM

ouch ^. why play with a fever?

#72 Cookybiscuit

Cookybiscuit

Schadenfreude Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,646 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:20 PM

Scariest thing I've ever seen is a sign saying.

"Anyone wishing to use their own air tank must see the owner"

Never went there again.

Awarded: " the biggest dumbass on this forum" 2012

#73 Josh13

Josh13

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,079 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:30 PM

Well this one isn't scary but me and my friend was laning off break. I was in front of him to the right and he takes off to back right and puts three in the back of my head. Like I said not scary but hurt like hell.

#74 Distortion_UK

Distortion_UK

Darkest London

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,733 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:39 PM

Never went there again.

I don't get it.....

Posted Image

Complete Guide To Paintball Health- http://www.techpb.co...0

How to Play Snake- http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=104279

#75 sk1tzi420

sk1tzi420

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:38 PM

Never went there again.

I don't get it.....

Me neither

My local field ownerPersonally checks all user owned tanks for hydro.

#76 EmpirePB

EmpirePB

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:41 PM

yeah it'd probably be for hydro haha, nothing wrong with that

#77 H all day

H all day

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,579 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:41 PM

Never went there again.

I don't get it.....

Me neither

face-fucking-palm do you not see it "anyone who wants to use there own tank has to check with the owner"aka you
I pay for all my gear...Im 13.If your under 18 and pay for your gear, put this section in your sig
Proud Christian Paintballer!!

#78 sk1tzi420

sk1tzi420

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:45 PM

Never went there again.

I don't get it.....

Me neither

face-fucking-palm do you not see it "anyone who wants to use there own tank has to check with the owner"aka you

Not quite.

#79 aresfiend

aresfiend

Noob Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,329 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:49 PM

1:
Anyone*
their*

And I'm pretty sure there's the word "air" between own and tank.

2: You don't see it dude. It's saying that anyone that wants to use their own tank has to check with the field owner.

#80 pb2012

pb2012

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:55 PM

Me and my freind were playing woodsball at a local feild once and we were on a feild that consisted of a bunch of poorly built wooden shipping crates. Some of these crates were falling apart and some were shredded and had sharp wooden stakes sticking out of them. Some kid wearing tennis shoes had ran into a crate. We then heard him yell and wobble to a ref. He had stepped on a long rusty nail and it went through his shoe and into the kids foot. Since that day I have never stepped foot in one of those crates.

#81 aresfiend

aresfiend

Noob Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,329 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:59 PM

Me and my freind were playing woodsball at a local feild once and we were on a feild that consisted of a bunch of poorly built wooden shipping crates. Some of these crates were falling apart and some were shredded and had sharp wooden stakes sticking out of them. Some kid wearing tennis shoes had ran into a crate. We then heard him yell and wobble to a ref. He had stepped on a long rusty nail and it went through his shoe and into the kids foot. Since that day I have never stepped foot in one of those crates.

I before E except after C.

And anyway, one more to add on. One of the scariest things I have seen is when I went to bring my left hand up to switch hands and it never came up, I looked at it and my entire arm contorted funny before I realized I had yet again dislocated my shoulder -.-

#82 pb2012

pb2012

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:25 AM

I before E except after C.

And anyway, one more to add on. One of the scariest things I have seen is when I went to bring my left hand up to switch hands and it never came up, I looked at it and my entire arm contorted funny before I realized I had yet again dislocated my shoulder -.-

Sorry I'm a shit speller but any way you get the point

#83 Dak-Attack

Dak-Attack

Likes Puppies

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:07 AM

Never went there again.

I don't get it.....

Oil in the Fill Nipple?

That's scary.

Edited by Dak-Attack, 16 April 2012 - 01:08 AM.

#84 redmule123

redmule123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 09:25 PM

Some guy got nailed in the balls and started flipping out, scared tha crap outta me

#85 xplay156

xplay156

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 10:03 PM

seeing someone trying to take off there mask during a game. When someone is walking to the stageing area with no barrel cover or when I ran the Gauntlet for CNODDINGS with Proflexs

#86 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,611 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 10:20 PM

dude took off his shirt and ran towards me shooting. Really just the hairy double d's scared me more.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#87 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 10:33 PM

Not my field, but this just came up....http://www.a5og.net/...vs-eyeball.html

Edited by kingJurzy, 10 May 2012 - 10:39 PM.

#88 Rhino1909

Rhino1909

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:15 PM

This is the stuff that gives paintball a bad rep

#89 PB-JORD

PB-JORD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:49 AM

i took my friend out paintballing to a big event at my field, we are about 20 feet apart, there is tonns of shooting going on, I was yelling at him to come over here or something like that but he couldnt hear me, he then lifts up his mask and yells " HUH? WHAT?" i then scream at him to put his mask on, and while he had his mask off the paint was flying all around him too, scared the shit outta me!
Check out my Item for sale!
Virtue Redefined Board (Ion / Ion XE)

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users