• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SniperwolfGKG

SniperwolfGKG

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:15 PM

as the solar flares strengthen in power so does the Horde.. Yet so does a enemy who threatens to enslave you and take your basic freedoms away from you.. In a broken transmission it has come to my attention that this New Empire intends on pushing forth to the land of Chicago at a location known as CPX and attempt to over take one of our strongholds and claim it as his own.. Now not only do we have those cannibalistic animals known as rippers to deal with , but we have this threat to our simple way of life .. So I ask you all this meet me on the fields of this vast land and let's abolish these threats from the face of our earth.. on May 20 th we shall begin an assault on these threats and we shall celebrate our victory on these lands .. Bring your sons , your daughters , your wives and your blood thirsty hounds and be part of the biggest assault in history...

#2 TechPB-Willie

TechPB-Willie

The man behind the scene.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,710 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:53 PM

I will be there and hoping to bring a string enough force with me to help you seek freedom for all.

The visigoths are still looking for members to assist us in this Epic Battle for freedom!

Hope to you see you at the battle lines!

#3 Irish725

Irish725

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:46 PM

Centuries ago, the Roman Empire attempted to gain power in what used to be Europe, by dominating and enslaving their neighbors! The peaceful land dwelling tribes of the Germanic and Celtic cultures, they stood together, brothers in combat and rose up against the Roman Empire! With their combined strength, determination and power, they struck back against the Romans, drove them from their lands, and burned their temples! Not once, not twice, but 5 seperate times through out history!

Now, we too stand together, brothers and sisters in combat, in face of an even greater enemy, who attempts to take us from our homes, to take our lands in the nights and enslave our people! We too must stand together, and strike back against this so called "New Empire", to drive them back into their golden temples and they must know the Horde will always be ready to defend itself in the face of a powerful enemy!

Stand with us, as member of the Free People of the Horde, or ally yourself with the Empire, and be prepared to watch your city walls crumble as the Horde War Machine rolls on!

Sic Semper Tyrranis!!!

IrishBanner2_zps537819c4.png

Veteran of Living Legends V and VI...looking forward to LL VII! 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users