1 reply to this topic

#1 Lyxtwing

Lyxtwing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:08 PM

Hello all,

After a couple years off I have started getting back in the game. All my tanks were out of date so I started looking for somewhere to test them. One place wanted nearly $50 a tank with a couple days wait, another wanted about $40 with a couple weeks. Right before I bit the bullet I called up Badlands here in town and they recommended a place called CCR Energy Services. They had four tanks done in about a week, but said if I was in a rush to let them know so they could slip them in sooner. If you pay cash they charge $30 for a CF $20 for steel ($5 more per tank for credit card). Really friendly staff. They took me into the back, showed me around, and explained the whole process. They gave me all the proper paper work and sent me on my way. The sticker they put on the bottle is simply a paper sticker, and they recommended covering it in clear nail polish.

It was one of the most pleasant experiences I have had with any company in a long while and just wanted to give them a shout out. If anyone is looking for a place to test a tank in the Calgary area, they are the place I would recommend.

You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

PM8 I Alias I Marq 6 I A4 Fly I E1 I eNMey I Hammer 7

#2 HeroForADay

HeroForADay

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,813 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:49 PM

Riverstar is good too. I sent them 2 68's and they were done the next day. If I recall correctly it was $20 a tank.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users