• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DENNI740

DENNI740

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:07 PM

Question 1: I have a pair of Empire pants that are too small for my by 1 inch on my waist. What can I do to make the waist on the pants bigger? I am willing to cut them but not totally mutilate them.
Question 2: I haven't been out in about a year. What can I do to get back to about the level I was at?

#2 Syrellaris

Syrellaris

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:21 PM

Tailor shops can increase your waist stuff for a price. They might be able to do that on your pants.

2) Start slow and just build up again? Like any other sport really

#3 SIEFKA

SIEFKA

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:05 PM

Question 1: I have a pair of Empire pants that are too small for my by 1 inch on my waist. What can I do to make the waist on the pants bigger? I am willing to cut them but not totally mutilate them.
Question 2: I haven't been out in about a year. What can I do to get back to about the level I was at?

For your first question I would just try and sell the pants. If you cut them and later on when you go to slide or dive the wearing proccess on your pants may speed up. I would either just play with them the way they are if you can, or sell them and get a bigger size. With a bigger size it will also give you time to grow into them. I personally try to stay away from changing my paintball gear. As to your second question I say just to practice. Start right now. Practice every day at your house for at least an hour running with your marker. Walk around the house and lift your marker up with your non dominate and shoot. Work on snap shooting, face a mirror and see if you can beat yourself in the mirror. Just practice everyday and you will be at that level in no time!

I hope this helps!
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users