53 replies to this topic

#1 pb=life

pb=life

I like penguins

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,135 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:02 PM

Every field has them, that kid who won't shut up about his ego 11, the old guy that sits there being senile and shit, the ref that won't paintcheck people. Gimme some stories about people at your field. My field is filled with renters and newer players, one day I was there alone and saw some kids in a grade below me. Most of them barely played paintball so I joined up with them just to try and help them out. Throughout the day they did the stupidest shit. Taking their masks of on the field, shooting the airball bunkers when we were on the sidelines (almost got kicked off airball) and just being all around annoying. One kid got hit and as he was walking off the field got hit by 1 ball. Yes ONE singular ball. This kid just FLIPPED a bitch. Started yelling at the guy who "overshot the fuck out of him" and was ready to start throwing punches. He left the field in tears and had his mom pick him up at 1:00 <_< some people man... some people

EDIT: 2 more, a renter kept telling me how he had 12 really nice guns at home but he forgot them
Some kid was shooting that crappy low-end paint that stains everything it hits.

Edited by pb=life, 08 April 2012 - 12:39 PM.

#2 Arjay

Arjay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,066 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:08 PM

Lol i remember this older dude who got shot when he was standing on the sidelines and he would get mad about it and yell at the players. The ref told him to stand behind the dead so he wouldn't get shot, and the guy was talking all this shit around the other dead players about the ref. But wouldn't say it loud enough to where the ref could hear..

Theres also this one guy that always bags on my new gear at first, then after a day of paintballing he's like," Yo ima pick some up so we can match" Posted Image

#3 EmpirePB

EmpirePB

Here. Wipe my balls off your face.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:12 PM

when you put on all your stuff and rentals go, "i'm on his team!"

Member of Hooligans D4 Team

#4 jimbob23929

jimbob23929

Orange Tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:16 PM

when you put on all your stuff and rentals go, "i'm on his team!"

Happens to me all the time, especially cuz mine is an indoor field, so in the summer less advanced players come. We are reduced to 3v3s all day unless we wanna play beginner (which I do about every third game).
Check out my youtube channel!!!
Current Marker Setup:
Proto Reflex Rail, Invert Halo TOO Loader with Exalt Speedfeed, Ninja Grey Ghost 68/4500 tank with Dye C7 Blue Rhino cover
Current Gear Setup: Orange Tiger i4 with Orange Tiger Headband and ContourROAM Camera, C12 Orange Tiger Jersey and Pants, PE 2012 Overload Padded Jersey
1/0/0
Posted Image

#5 madsnipes

madsnipes

CARNAGE 3!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,055 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:17 PM

when a kid told me his ego 9 shoots better then most spoolies

#6 Symptomz

Symptomz

Party.

• Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:19 PM

My group of guys at my field are pretty chill. We usually stay away from the renters unless they wanna play with us.

However theres this one fat kid with a mini. He thinks he's a god at paintball, when he really isn't. He shows no sportsmanship at all and always overshoots people.

It almost escalated to a fist fight yesterday. He was playing right stand up and was the last one, So I do a run through and bunker him. He starts to flip shit because I didn't follow the "10-foot surrender rule".
Okay first off that rule only applies to the renters or walk-ons. When we play with the expierienced players, or when we practice for a tournament, (which we were), we don't follow that rule in order to get the most out of the practice.

#7 iquadra

iquadra

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:24 PM

My group of guys at my field are pretty chill. We usually stay away from the renters unless they wanna play with us.

However theres this one fat kid with a mini. He thinks he's a god at paintball, when he really isn't. He shows no sportsmanship at all and always overshoots people.

It almost escalated to a fist fight yesterday. He was playing right stand up and was the last one, So I do a run through and bunker him. He starts to flip shit because I didn't follow the "10-foot surrender rule".
Okay first off that rule only applies to the renters or walk-ons. When we play with the expierienced players, or when we practice for a tournament, (which we were), we don't follow that rule in order to get the most out of the practice.

I agree it should be a rule of thumb that if its not a renter and they agree to play with experienced people you can shoot them from where ever as I've experienced the same thing. Also the funny part is you know if you don't shoot the kid he will shoot you and say "nice try but you can't bunker me, we don't play that surrender bs it's for noobs" or something along those lines.

#8 naterab

naterab

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 976 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:27 PM

The first time I played Speedball I got bunkered by a kid using monsterballs.
Zephyr Paintball

For any and all paintball needs

#9 NotaSniper

NotaSniper

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:29 PM

My favorite is this one guy on a local team. One of the main guys on their team complains when the refs tell him he can't shoot fast against the renters. One day they split everyone into groups based on experience. He was bitching that he couldn't just play with anyone <_< If your on a team and our playing to get some practice out of it wouldn't it be best to have to play with the better players there?

He also complains about getting overshot all the time. Even if its only a few.

#10 Cookybiscuit

Cookybiscuit

Schadenfreude Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,657 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:33 PM

Played at a field where someone was using an Ego 7 and a 68/4500, according to him he got 5 pods and a Rotor off 1500psi.

I was impressed.

Awarded: " the biggest dumbass on this forum" 2012

#11 sk1tzi420

sk1tzi420

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:02 PM

The 'hes on my team renters', that follow you to every bunker.

#12 sk1tzi420

sk1tzi420

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:45 PM

The 'hes on my team' renters, that follow you to every bunker.

Don't get me wrong, I want the sport to grow, but you can't fit five people behind a bunker barely big enough for one.

#13 misterkyle

misterkyle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:49 PM

just kids who think they r they shit and always claim you wipe when you get them out.

#14 SublimeDPG4

SublimeDPG4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,254 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:58 PM

I really dont get annoyed when I'm playing recball, I get annoyed when I have to ref private parties. Oh, the COD references.Posted Image

#15 BopIt

BopIt

#Swagg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 02:00 PM

Theres one Little kid, who always thinks hes awesome. But he calls himself out when getting shot, overshoots, dead man walks(pisses me off.) and hes getting a DM12 because he cant figure out the maintenence on a g4.

if you lubes tank barrel and hopper you can shoot gooder

[bobalis] I will state a theory that the more attractive the person is, the less crappy their piss will taste but it'll still suck

#16 Irish725

Irish725

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 02:38 PM

Camp Pendleton Paintballs home field times, any time we try to step on the airball fields. Usually have to battle em for it, and they always bitch when they lose. Hence why I go on Saturdays more often then sundays for speedball.

IrishBanner2_zps537819c4.png

Veteran of Living Legends V and VI...looking forward to LL VII! 

#17 aresfiend

aresfiend

Noob Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,329 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 02:46 PM

The fieldowner, he always kicks me out when I over shoot renters. They're not going to be ready for the pros if they can't take being overshot at 350 fps :dodgy:

But in all seriousness, the people that act like that ^^^
I mean I can understand accidentally hitting somebody a few times over the course of a second or two if you can't see them very well but when you run up behind them and just keep shooting until they start to walk away AFTER declaring that they're out then you need to go fuck yourself.

#18 kingsurfer2010

kingsurfer2010

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 02:47 PM

Kid that I go to high school with doesn't know anything about paintball his family won a law suit because of a car accident that broke his collar bone I think it was but anyways I've worked at my local field I loved working there but I left because I got a better offer at a better job. Now that he's working there and all he thinks he OWNS me *sighs* I'm sorry I don't have slave written on my forehead. He goes yeah I'm now a full fledged ref up at the field and I even went though initiation which I didn't have to go though at all so I ask what it was he basically said he had to run the gauntlet against all the other refs out there and he's bragging about it at school that right there is a annoyance if I've ever met and or seen one.

T.L.D.R Kid go in rec goes buy Etha brags about it ref a local field brags about that as well

#19 Jordii

Jordii

Boats N' Hoes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 02:55 PM

Immature people are everywhere. Whether they claim you cheated cause you beat them, or they think they're gods because their parents blew two grand on their gear, they exist in every sport.

Everyone gets annoyed by them, and sometimes we handle ourselves in an equally immature manner when we let our emotions get the better of us.

At the end of the day though, nothing we can do is gonna stop people from being immature. We gotta ignore them, and joke to out friends about them the next day. Hopefully they'll smarten up eventually.
Posted Image
If you're under 18 and pay for your gear, put this in your sig.

#20 PeanutWing

PeanutWing

Sleepy Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,026 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:00 PM

"WOOOOOW You're just going to wear a shirt. you must be a noob or something..."

"HURRRR DURR WE WANT THE KID WITH THE WHITE SHIRT ON OUR TEAM Posted Image"

Fuck off

#21 Cheeyahboii

Cheeyahboii

PinoyBalla

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:48 PM

Know this kid who's a few years younger then me who think's hes all that because he uses his mom's FX. He has no trigger control at all let alone any control in general. He loves to play against the renters and completely shoots them from a couple feet away. Hes also the one that thinks he knows everything and tells everyone what is what. I can't wait till I get to bunker this kid.

Setup: PM7 // Pinokio Hopper // 48/3000 Ninja Steely Tank // White Camo Dye I4's

#22 Myrkul

Myrkul

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 05:10 PM

The crazy mislim players who employ "tactics" and blow $500 dollars on their A-5s and then proceed to bash every other gun at the field.
Whatever...out on the field we both know who wins ;)
"I only drink the blood of my enemies! oh, and occasionally one of those strawberry Slurpee thingies"

#23 Symptomz

Symptomz

Party.

• Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 05:22 PM

The crazy mislim players who employ "tactics" and blow $500 dollars on their A-5s and then proceed to bash every other gun at the field.
Whatever...out on the field we both know who wins ;)

Tacticts can be quite handy in woodsball, don't hate.... Unless they "bash every other gun at the field" like you said. Then it's ok ;)

#24 NJC

NJC

pumper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 05:26 PM

kids who talk all this smack and think they are pretty hot but still but their backs to bunkers and blindfire. i hate it when kids are all like "I'm on his team!" it really bugs me when the kids are awful but think they are really good.
there is also a group of guys who are decent, but play with the rentals and sweep the field every time. if i play rental i don't use a hopper. there is also of course the douchebag rentals who bonus ball.

I split my vote, half for etekgirl's body, half for her mind, because I respect a woman's mind just as much as her cans.
*Waits to get hit*

#25 Jarz

Jarz

Workin' that post count back up...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 05:51 PM

I met a terrible kid. I'll just list the stuff about him:
- He was renting, and he said his woodsball "team" could win against the group of guys there that used speedball markers (I go to this field once a year, and it's usually ALL Tippmann's and BT's, and this kid's team was all renters). He says he could win D1 NPPL.

- The renters in the walk-on that day made up about 60% of the total, so I decided to surrender a lot. This douche shot me from two feet away after I screamed surrender to him(I heard the voices of young kids behind the wall, so I figured it was renters).

- He claims the Angel A1 Fly is the best marker ever because it was the top marker in Greg Hastings' Paintball 2.

He also kissed up to EVERYONE!

Edited by Jarz, 08 April 2012 - 05:51 PM.

Posted Image

#26 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,961 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 05:53 PM

Renters who ask to hold my gun!!! I hate them they should die!

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#27 misterkyle

misterkyle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:19 PM

its funny cause sometimes i leave all my gear at home and rent, and i get shit when i tell them i left my vic at home 4 shens. I wouldn't be suprised if some of these are about me lol.

#28 Bohnstedt39

Bohnstedt39

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:16 PM

When there are rentals that don't speak English, and when the ref yells "Three," they start, even with the ref yelling at them to stop. They also never go out, and always take their masks off during the game. Joy! :angry:

Edited by Bohnstedt39, 08 April 2012 - 07:18 PM.

#29 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:18 PM

People who think they're the shit.

Local teams that can't seem to tone it down for rec play. My first day with a pump I decided to play with the beginner group because I didn't want to get shot out my ass. Granted I probably would've been fine, but it would at least help if they split them up... which they don't. They typically practice for tournaments and blow everyone's head off, as a team.

#30 fatmule

fatmule

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:32 PM

My number one hatred, the few people who come and play rec ball with a tournament mindset. aka people who dump pod after pod to get a single person out. then the second is the renters who come and buy a case of paint, then at the end of the day they go to the range and proceed to waste the last 500-1000 balls.

#31 DudeinDump

DudeinDump

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,705 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 08:04 PM

Renters who ask to hold my gun!!! I hate them they should die!

Your missing the dodgey emoticon?

#32 Cap'n Biff

Cap'n Biff

Lab Ogre

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 700 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 08:16 PM

I'll admit, it takes a lot of patience to play with the renters. I play with mostly woodsball renters so I can only extrapolate from there what its like with the speedball renters. I suspect it might be worse; I find there tends to be more "agg" and "my marker is my penis" in speedball, maybe that's just my experience. But whatever style of play, douchebag is still douchebag.

One thing to bear in mind with the renters though; as much as you face palm and shake your head, as bone-headed and ignorant as they can be, most of them aren't trying to be bad or ruin your day. I liken a day with renters like a day with my niece and nephew (3 and 7, respectively). I'll spend a lot of time explaining simple concepts and repeating myself over and over (and over, and over...), I might have to yell once in while to snap someone's attention back to what they're doing, there's a better-than-fair chance someone is going to injure me (50% likelihood it'll be the groin), and I'll be utterly wiped by the end of the day. Thing is, I also get to watch the light come on for people, sometimes for the first time, where they actually "get it". It's especially satisfying to see someone that had a bad experience really enjoy themselves and leave with the possibility of coming back to play again, maybe even get into it. I have to say, I really love it when it's a kid. I'll try to get one or two to tag along with me; it's easy, since I'm old, fat and slow, and while they are useless in terms of play, they get a chance to see some guy that looks like their Uncle Louie playing paintball. It shows them "if I can do it, they can".

So yeah, playing with renters when you actually want to play sucks. Really sucks. And the douchebags are infuriating, but I have to say, I'm still willing to endure them (at least for now), if it gets others to see paintball the way I do.

Oh, and most annoying for me was "Gino". Renter, wearing a wife-beater, jean cut-off shorts and work boots. Refused to play against my friends and I (even though his group was twice our number) because some of us had our own gear, said "we'd cheat", and dead-man walked the whole game. Then proceeded to keep asking me how much time I'd spent in prison. I told him only stupid criminals go to prison, and that murder is only provable if someone finds the body... :blink:
Paintballs bounce off me like raisins off an Oldsmobile...
My Feedback
Lapco BigShot Assault A5 14"

#33 madsnipes

madsnipes

CARNAGE 3!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,055 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:51 PM

- He claims the Angel A1 Fly is the best marker ever because it was the top marker in Greg Hastings' Paintball 2.

It's funny because in GHP2 the Angel A1 Fly isn't even the best gun in the game. The ego beats it in just about every category besides ROF

#34 pbkid74

pbkid74

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:02 PM

That kid that never shuts the fuck up and says he has shot every gun and compares them. Also he is completely wrong and about 13 years old. And plays scared in the back.
Set up:
Invert Mini Dust Black, Ninja 45/45 tank, Empire Magna smoke, Dye i4's black
PAINTBALLS DO HURT.....For a second so stop being such a bitch about...

#35 fortheloveofpaint

fortheloveofpaint

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:10 PM

theres always this one kid who brings all his buds to the speedball field (all of them are just a step above renters) and trys to make teams where its all the experienced players are on his team and all his friends are on the other team (thankfully we made equal teams), and when he plays he only takes home and never moves once hes in it. one time we had to yell at him to leave home and move up the field, or we changed home once to a half moon so that he would have to go some where else. drives me crazy

It's the same thing with thongs. It's hot when a girl wears one. But when I try to....

save a rock throw a gryphon

#36 Cheeyahboii

Cheeyahboii

PinoyBalla

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:27 PM

Just remembered I also hate the equipment owners who tell me to move up when they sit at the back and I'm already at the 50 or past it.

Setup: PM7 // Pinokio Hopper // 48/3000 Ninja Steely Tank // White Camo Dye I4's

#37 PB2011

PB2011

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 11:03 PM

I have to wear a leg brace for paintball because I had leg surgery, so I can't run, and I so I play back in speedball, mainly just 1 bunker the entire game, and I always get shit about "you need to move up!". Motherfucker, believe me, if I could move up I would, and even when the coast is clear, I'm too damn slow to get to anywhere that gives me an advantage without a huge risk of being shot out. It just pisses me off sometimes.
It's a trap! -Admiral Ackbar, a long long time ago.

#38 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,173 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 11:16 PM

renters or newbies that always feel inclined to touch your marker without permission. people who ask a bazillion questions ( i mean a few are ok but i'm here to ball if you need to know something more than a quick fix go to the pro shop) and there is this one kid at my field, he's on the field team. but last time i played he felt the need to screw with my crap by: constantly de-gassing my marker when i wasnt right there, holding up my gun and removing the bolt causing about 10 paintballs to roll out of the back and onto the ground. and taking the bolt pin out of the bolt causing me to sit out about 2 games getting the damn thing back in

DLX Luxe, 2k5 ccm'd superstock1 of 100 XSV axe pro. up north where we like maple syrup and hockey.

#39 Irish725

Irish725

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 02:20 AM

renters or newbies that always feel inclined to touch your marker without permission. people who ask a bazillion questions ( i mean a few are ok but i'm here to ball if you need to know something more than a quick fix go to the pro shop) and there is this one kid at my field, he's on the field team. but last time i played he felt the need to screw with my crap by: constantly de-gassing my marker when i wasnt right there, holding up my gun and removing the bolt causing about 10 paintballs to roll out of the back and onto the ground. and taking the bolt pin out of the bolt causing me to sit out about 2 games getting the damn thing back in

Not gonna lie, if some kid did that to my gear, I'd cock back my right hand and split his skull in two..

IrishBanner2_zps537819c4.png

Veteran of Living Legends V and VI...looking forward to LL VII! 

#40 TooTallNiCo

TooTallNiCo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:02 AM

My field sees about 60% woodsball renters, with the majority of the rest being woodsballers/milsimers. The amount of shit that comes my way for using a speedball marker or a pump is outrageous. But when their markers stop working they come to me first, and I usually turn the safety off or cock their markers and send them on their merry way.

And too avoid the "I want him on my team," shit I generally don't put on my gear or take out my marker until after teams are selected. Love the looks people give me cuz they think I'm gonna play in shorts and a t shirt.

Member of the Brew City Bomb Squad
Check us out here at Brew City Bomb Squad Paintball
Veteran of Living Legends V, VI

CPX Legion: My Name is Legion, For We Are Many..

#41 FALLOUTzz

FALLOUTzz

EtekOwner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:41 AM

And too avoid the "I want him on my team," shit I generally don't put on my gear or take out my marker until after teams are selected. Love the looks people give me cuz they think I'm gonna play in shorts and a t shirt.
[/quote]
I sir I'm gonna start doing this!
At my field there's always the +45 year olds who get a joy off bonus balling the rentals, the "oh I want him on my team", the people who raise velocity after chronoing, kids with dms who brag about being the shit, wipers who wipe after being bunkerd and claim not shot(dam ninjas)
Just because you own a high end marker and gear dosen't mean your good...

#42 m4ndark

m4ndark

Heart is what wins tournaments - Fraige

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:53 AM

i dont play with renters, teams field ftw.
but one thing that i dont like is they just wanna play with jerseys and start bitching when i use any of my Vicious Tshirts or any other tshirt, becouse for them, its uglier and we have to look good on the photos and videos. Posted Image
excuse if it is 40ºc out there and i dont wanna freaking play with Jerseys, or if i do think that tshirt looks cooler

Edited by m4ndark, 09 April 2012 - 11:54 AM.

Gewn Owners * Rotor Syndicate * HK Army Collective
Brazil- passionate baller

#43 626EB

626EB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 01:29 PM

one time there was this kid on the other team and he was just annoying, he cried and complained every time he was hit, he tried to claim everyones shot that got someone out and after one game he was bragging saying "i got llike 30 ppl that game"(there was only 7 ppl, crappy field) then he added "i got them all when they were walking back to the safe zone" Then i thiught "wtf they were out already!"

#44 pbkid74

pbkid74

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:25 PM

Not gonna lie, if some kid did that to my gear, I'd cock back my right hand and split his skull in two..

Sounds civil enough to me ;)
Set up:

#45 Jalen

Jalen

Resident Psychopath

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,613 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:39 PM

1. The renters that are older and roudier than the usual kids and think they're boss, and don't understand anything about sportsmanship in regards to paintball or just how skilled us regulars are. My favorite was this one group of guys who thought they were tough going shirtless (they were probably 200lbs combined). They thought they were cool ignoring hits thinking that "If [they] can take it then it doesn't count" and popping back in during elimination games... after about an hour of them showing up the field manager comes up to me and a few other regular friends and gives us the nod. They don't play anymore. 2. The little kids who think everyone else is obligated to defend them. Once I was running up the field and came upon a kid who was on the verge of tears (with absolutely no one near us, I was going up the fence trying to get behind them all) saying that I have to defend him and so forth. For the rest of the day he kept following me, and whenever I'd get within range of the other side he would demand I "cover" him as he "retreated." 3. The occassional people who say they're only renting because their Dye 2000 is getting repaired.
I only play paintball so I can tell dirty jokes.

#46 pbkid74

pbkid74

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:41 PM

Call of duty references drive me up satans asshole.
Set up:

#47 EmpirePB

EmpirePB

Here. Wipe my balls off your face.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:41 PM

dye 2000^ loool

Member of Hooligans D4 Team

#48 TooTallNiCo

TooTallNiCo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:46 PM

Call of duty references drive me up satans asshole.

Every call of duty reference makes me eat a baby

Edited by TooTallNiCo, 09 April 2012 - 07:46 PM.

Member of the Brew City Bomb Squad
Check us out here at Brew City Bomb Squad Paintball
Veteran of Living Legends V, VI

CPX Legion: My Name is Legion, For We Are Many..

#49 BANG_HEaDSHOT

BANG_HEaDSHOT

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:55 PM

I hate it when i get "sprayed" or a ball brakes on a bunker and splatters all over me and a refs like " we got a wiper over here" like what the fruit!!! is there shell on me... no so go away

I also hate when people think they hit you and they scream "YOUR OUT CHEATER" and then the ref comes and checks me it so annoying like i will be glad to get out only if you hit me

O and phrases like "noob" or "get ready to get raped" or "you camp to much" drive me up the wall into satans house

Edited by BANG_HEaDSHOT, 09 April 2012 - 07:55 PM.

#50 NotaSniper

NotaSniper

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:01 PM

I completely forgot. Last week there was this teenage kid talking crap to these little kids cause they were waving their guns around before the match started. Instead of gently correcting them he was telling them they better not point there gun at him or he'd light them up(we are masks on on the field). After his rant he goes to walk to his side of the field and his vibe goes off and shoots me in the leg.....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users