triggalarry

Taylor Gang

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:20 AM

Android FTW

+1
Android is the shit, I have a rooted G2x and I'm constantly flashing new roms. I'm currently running Android 4.04 which there isn't an official release for my phone.

#52 StReaKeR

StReaKeR

B.O.M.A.G.S Head Honcho!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:34 AM

I have a fucking 1 and a half inch phone stop bitching LOL its the lamest thing ever my dad bought it off ebay used, its so buggy.

That's probably a good thing. Honestly learning to save up or work for things you want increases the personal value of those items. My nephew is a good example of that. His mom bought him everything he ever wanted, kid would lose his iPod every other month. Phones would have cracked screens, get lost, wet, ect. My parents stopped buying me anything I actually wanted at like age 16.All they would buy me is clothes when they felt I needed them and obviously the brands they wanted me to get. Anything I bought myself once I left my parents place I treasured.
Posted Image

#53 drunkenpriest

drunkenpriest

I relax 8 days a week.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,666 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:45 AM

know so many people that went from iPhone to Android then back to iPhone for obvious reasons.&nbsp;<div><br></div><div>Vegas Pro 11 installed. Now just need to watch some vids on how to use this. Looks more complex yet easier than Cyberlynks&nbsp;</div>

my uncle went from an iphone to an android, he says he likes the android better Posted Image

some people cant handle sophisticated tech. lol jk

the iphone is probably one of the easiest phones to use, which is why I prefer them over androids. Plus the apps are always better on apple
Posted Image

#54 triggalarry

triggalarry

Taylor Gang

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:50 AM

Honestly though, iOS and Android are both great. It ultimately comes down to personal preference.

#55 drunkenpriest

drunkenpriest

I relax 8 days a week.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,666 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:57 AM

Honestly though, iOS and Android are both great. It ultimately comes down to personal preference.

my friend has the new nokia phone with the tiles, wow! it has an amazing screen, probably oled
Posted Image

#56 triggalarry

triggalarry

Taylor Gang

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:04 AM

my friend has the new nokia phone with the tiles, wow! it has an amazing screen, probably oled

I think its called Lumia or something like that, its a windows phone. Im probably going to check it out tomorrow. I'm waiting to see what phones come out since my contract ends in September.

#57 Hebiki

Hebiki

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:42 AM

geeez I was kidding. Retina display FTW. This Vegas 11 stuff seems easier than Power Director. Not too sure I like those 2 file extensions it creates in the folder the original video clip is in. I'll see if I learn enough to edit my videos from paintball this month with it.

once you get the hang of it... it goes quick.

i spent all my time perfecting my template... now i just drop in clips.... chop off the front... chop off the back. :) edit the opening text... then render :)

Posted Image
Professional Web & Graphic Designer | Web Development

Converting your ideas into a graphic reality and giving it a web presence - Contact me | Facebook.com/HebikiDesignWorks

#58 WasabiBoi

WasabiBoi

★ ❈~Lucky Star~❈★

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,587 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:28 AM

geeez I was kidding. Retina display FTW. This Vegas 11 stuff seems easier than Power Director. Not too sure I like those 2 file extensions it creates in the folder the original video clip is in. I'll see if I learn enough to edit my videos from paintball this month with it.

once you get the hang of it... it goes quick.

i spent all my time perfecting my template... now i just drop in clips.... chop off the front... chop off the back. :) edit the opening text... then render :)

Yep, I throw in some effects and music and wala. Under 30 mins. A decent-ish looking video. Posted Image

My mom has an Iphone 4 and I have an Sony Sexplay (Android)

I find the Iphone to be so simple to use and nice looking. It just feels more crisp and "fresher" (lol makes sense since it's an apple?) then an Android phone.

the android OS just seems so dull and lacking so many things that it could be.

#59 StReaKeR

StReaKeR

B.O.M.A.G.S Head Honcho!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:00 AM

I was messing with one of my already created videos and I noticed that it seemed to crash quiet a bit. Not sure if it was because I was doing too much with the effects but I updated it, so hopefully that will fix that issue.
Posted Image

#60 drunkenpriest

drunkenpriest

I relax 8 days a week.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,666 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:36 AM

I think its called Lumia or something like that, its a windows phone. Im probably going to check it out tomorrow. I'm waiting to see what phones come out since my contract ends in September.

trust me, it is probably the fastest phone ive just yet. the screen was what impressed me the most Posted Image
Posted Image

#61 triggalarry

triggalarry

Taylor Gang

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:58 AM

trust me, it is probably the fastest phone ive just yet. the screen was what impressed me the most Posted Image

How big is the screen? Most high end phones are fast. My phone came out like 9 months ago and it has a dual core processor, and since its rooted I can over clock it to 1.55GHz. :)

Edited by triggalarry, 11 April 2012 - 10:59 AM.

#62 drunkenpriest

drunkenpriest

I relax 8 days a week.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,666 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:08 AM

How big is the screen? Most high end phones are fast. My phone came out like 9 months ago and it has a dual core processor, and since its rooted I can over clock it to 1.55GHz. :)

kinda like the iphones if iirc, its perfect. not to big or too small
Posted Image

#63 StReaKeR

StReaKeR

B.O.M.A.G.S Head Honcho!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:40 AM

agreed on the size. Some other phones look pretty cool but are like borderline tablets.

Posted Image

#64 StReaKeR

StReaKeR

B.O.M.A.G.S Head Honcho!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:47 AM

So one of my buddies bought himself a T8.1 after playing a round with mine when he was out of ammo. Might borrow his for a round or two and try going AKIMBO. Gonna have to really pick my shots with only 2 mags per pistol.

Oh and I think he's been watching too many war movies, he actually thinks a tactical mirror would be practical for use in our scenario games....lol

Gonna buy him one and force him to use it. He'll propably end up getting bunkering while trying to angle his target in the mirror.

Also, im thinking about making a Riot Shield just for Sh!ts and Giggles....Event sells one for $75.00 but seems to be a little small. I've seen lots of pictures/videos of people making their own with lids of containers but a sheet of plexi-glass cut to the right dimensions shouldnt be soo costly. Slap on a handle and you are good to go. Might stop by this place I've seen around where I live that does custom plastic work.

Edited by StReaKeR, 11 April 2012 - 11:48 AM.

Posted Image

#65 Hebiki

Hebiki

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:55 PM

So one of my buddies bought himself a T8.1 after playing a round with mine when he was out of ammo. Might borrow his for a round or two and try going AKIMBO. Gonna have to really pick my shots with only 2 mags per pistol.

Oh and I think he's been watching too many war movies, he actually thinks a tactical mirror would be practical for use in our scenario games....lol

Gonna buy him one and force him to use it. He'll propably end up getting bunkering while trying to angle his target in the mirror.

Also, im thinking about making a Riot Shield just for Sh!ts and Giggles....Event sells one for $75.00 but seems to be a little small. I've seen lots of pictures/videos of people making their own with lids of containers but a sheet of plexi-glass cut to the right dimensions shouldnt be soo costly. Slap on a handle and you are good to go. Might stop by this place I've seen around where I live that does custom plastic work.

as long as he's having fun. :)

so who's playing where this weekend? ill be at ASG for team practice.

Posted Image

Converting your ideas into a graphic reality and giving it a web presence - Contact me | Facebook.com/HebikiDesignWorks

#66 TROPICALPUMKIN

TROPICALPUMKIN

Camp Pendleton Paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,377 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:33 PM

Just an FYI, I'm gonna be at velocity this weekend with a bunch of people from school if anyone wants to come. IDK how many of the original members are here but if you are, you're invited. It's my first time playing since summer so it should be fun.
Check out my Youtube account
Southern California Ballers Club
Ego 8->Invert Mini->Dlx Luxe->Dye NT->CCM T2->Geo2->Dye Dm11->Dlx Luxe 1.5

#67 DrewaV

DrewaV

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,881 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:21 PM

Where is Velocity? Any good?

#68 drunkenpriest

drunkenpriest

I relax 8 days a week.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,666 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:34 PM

velocity is in ramona, great field to play on if you like woodsball

Just an FYI, I'm gonna be at velocity this weekend with a bunch of people from school if anyone wants to come. IDK how many of the original members are here but if you are, you're invited. It's my first time playing since summer so it should be fun.

man!!!! i want to come
Posted Image

#69 triggalarry

triggalarry

Taylor Gang

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:36 PM

It's in Ramona, I've only been there once and I enjoyed my visit. Here's their website http://velocitypaintball.com/

#70 TECHDP=)

TECHDP=)

I'm never online anymore.

• Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,876 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:39 PM

Woah look who it is.
Never been tp velocity.

Playing with a friend saturday. Might play at sc or asg idk

#71 StReaKeR

StReaKeR

B.O.M.A.G.S Head Honcho!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:44 PM

No paintball for me this weekend. Got my Army drill. I'll see what shenanigans I get myself into.
Posted Image

#72 Hebiki

Hebiki

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:50 PM

welcome back. :tup:

Posted Image

#73 StReaKeR

StReaKeR

B.O.M.A.G.S Head Honcho!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:01 PM

posted a comment on your intro vid Hebiki, u see it?
Posted Image

#74 Hebiki

Hebiki

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:26 PM

posted a comment on your intro vid Hebiki, u see it?

hahahah yup. no effects for me in Vegas. i rather do it in Adobe After Effects.. OR PURCHASE IT...and re-purpose it. :) i have so many videos that's piled up... i get lazy and just say "screw it.. i wont post it"

esp when people ask for "Showdown" videos.

Posted Image

#75 StReaKeR

StReaKeR

B.O.M.A.G.S Head Honcho!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:36 PM

purchase it and re-purpose it?

I know what you mean though, besides intro effects and at the end, I doubt I'll be using half the stuff you can do with that program.

Edited by StReaKeR, 11 April 2012 - 08:37 PM.

Posted Image

#76 triggalarry

triggalarry

Taylor Gang

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:00 PM

So does anyone know where I can get a cheap reg for my akp?

#77 drunkenpriest

drunkenpriest

I relax 8 days a week.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,666 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:14 PM

whats wrong with the one you have right now?
Posted Image

#78 triggalarry

triggalarry

Taylor Gang

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:21 PM

Well I have an older akp which didn't come with a reg like the newer ones and I want my fps to be more consistent. I also read somewhere that it helps with the farting.

#79 DrewaV

DrewaV

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,881 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:25 PM

Well I have an older akp which didn't come with a reg like the newer ones and I want my fps to be more consistent. I also read somewhere that it helps with the farting.

I like black magic regs, bob long 360's, ccm, but what is your price tag? Also you can get the azodin inline to match.

#80 triggalarry

triggalarry

Taylor Gang

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:30 PM

Probably like 50 bucks. I like the looks of the Azodin, I've seen it on other markers other than Azodins and they look nice. I just seen a 360 on the BST for 30 bucks so I might go with that.

#81 DrewaV

DrewaV

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,881 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:51 PM

The 360 regs are sweet i had it on my Vice.

#82 drunkenpriest

drunkenpriest

I relax 8 days a week.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,666 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:11 AM

yea, you can just get the azodin one to match. it 40 bucks so you cant go wrong http://www.ansgear.c...ordustblack.htm
Posted Image

#83 TECHDP=)

TECHDP=)

• Players Club
  • 8,876 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:38 AM

I would go CP.

http://www.pbnation....d.php?t=3767727
dang, look at these g6rs

#84 drunkenpriest

drunkenpriest

I relax 8 days a week.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,666 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:50 AM

I would go CP.

dang, look at these g6rs

lookin nice!! to bad their photo shopped Posted Image
Posted Image

#85 triggalarry

triggalarry

Taylor Gang

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:54 AM

If I don't get the 360 reg I'm going to get an azodin.

#86 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • 22,066 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:57 AM

I currently want a 2k6 Empire Timmy, but if the G6r came out like this, I may have to add a new gun to my WTB list.

Posted Image

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT 09 Impulse HB REV-i Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor Grillz PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

#87 triggalarry

triggalarry

Taylor Gang

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:59 AM

I currently want a 2k6 Empire Timmy, but if the G6r came out like this, I may have to add a new gun to my WTB list.

Posted Image

That's the sickest one.

#88 DrewaV

DrewaV

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,881 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:11 AM

I would go CP.

dang, look at these g6rs

The Species and A bomb are sick.

#89 Hebiki

Hebiki

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:04 PM

I know what you mean though, besides intro effects and at the end, I doubt I'll be using half the stuff you can do with that program.

you can purchase pre-made effects and movie intros... all you have to do is insert your text...and wala.... instant movie intro. :)

Posted Image

#90 StReaKeR

StReaKeR

B.O.M.A.G.S Head Honcho!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:17 PM

you can purchase pre-made effects and movie intros... all you have to do is insert your text...and wala.... instant movie intro. :)

NO FREAKING WAY! that's pretty dope. If I found one that I REALLY REALLY liked I'd be willing to drop the dough....if it was under like $10 bucks that is.

And you buy them from the program itself?
Posted Image

#91 Hebiki

Hebiki

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:28 PM

NO FREAKING WAY! that's pretty dope. If I found one that I REALLY REALLY liked I'd be willing to drop the dough....if it was under like $10 bucks that is.

And you buy them from the program itself?

yah.. lemme find the link in my work email...

Posted Image

#92 StReaKeR

StReaKeR

B.O.M.A.G.S Head Honcho!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:13 PM

awesome sauce! thanks bud
Posted Image

#93 TECHDP=)

TECHDP=)

• Players Club
  • 8,876 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:55 PM

The species is my fav

#94 StReaKeR

StReaKeR

B.O.M.A.G.S Head Honcho!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:02 PM

So how bout that dude that got shot up on the FWY near where I live? He looked like he might of played a game or two of paintball with them moves eh?

http://www.homebrewt...a/1/rimshot.gif
Posted Image

#95 drunkenpriest

drunkenpriest

I relax 8 days a week.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,666 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:15 PM

dragon is my favorite one Posted Image
Posted Image

#96 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • 22,066 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:23 PM

What I would do for that Empire II G6r... :wub:

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT 09 Impulse HB REV-i Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor Grillz PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

#97 DrewaV

DrewaV

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,881 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:37 PM

I might have to save for one.... in 2 years :P maybe ill like poppits then hahah but the species is so sexy

#98 StReaKeR

StReaKeR

B.O.M.A.G.S Head Honcho!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:43 PM

no camo paintjob no care. lol

how they gonna call that one "tactical" when it has no railings?!

Even the MacDev Tactical Drone has railings!

Edited by StReaKeR, 12 April 2012 - 05:44 PM.

Posted Image

#99 drunkenpriest

drunkenpriest

I relax 8 days a week.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,666 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:53 PM

anybody gonna go balling to the rain this weekend?
Posted Image

#100 DrewaV

DrewaV

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,881 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:36 PM

im going next weekend hope its not raining

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users