• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 laxplayer2116

laxplayer2116

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 08:03 PM

on target paintball in pemberton is a great weekend place . its a little expensive but o well

#2 FBM Nick

FBM Nick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 08:08 PM

ontagets got a brand new nppl field. and its not that expensive compared to other fields

#3 casper

casper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 04:16 PM

I play at ontarget. And they rock! They have an AWESOME NPPL speedball feild and AWESOME woodsball/scenario feilds. They are a bit expensive though..

--------Casper--------

#4 PFD11-1JT

PFD11-1JT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 12:12 AM

i play at on target when i get the chance, $35 for all day air and field fee isnt that expensive, and BYOP is great for sundays. been playing there since 2001 and loved it ever since. i've also ref'd a few times at on target. john is a good man and his big games are alot of fun as well.
TechPB Volunteer Fire Dept.- Pennsauken Fire Department station 11-1
RIP to the 343 firefighters on 9/11/01

#5 marchalikas

marchalikas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 07:33 AM

Are there usually people there that i can jump in with. Like for games, because i usually can't fand anyone to play with. :dodgy:

#6 GodsOfWarTacOps Dozer

GodsOfWarTacOps Dozer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 05:48 PM

Are there usually people there that i can jump in with. Like for games, because i usually can't fand anyone to play with. :dodgy:

yea there usually is...im on a woodsball team so i dont really have to worry about that tho...if anyone wants to tryout send me a message and let me know...and were at otp often so if you happen to be there at the same time as us youll know an we'll be more than happy to let you join in on our practice...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users