• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Boogie

Boogie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 07:59 PM

I'm not affiliated with these guys, just noticed noone was repping them on here. I think they mostly shoot pumps but they got a pretty nice field and a small shop. Hit em up at www.paintballhill.net
They're located just south of Nicholasville, KY inside the Garrard county line.
Related to moral relativism, ethics become subjective only when you approach the speed of light. That is, it's ok to be self-serving, steal, and murder as long as you're going really, really fast. (This is why rap sounds better on the highway at 90MPH)

#2 darkredrum

darkredrum

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 09:20 PM

I have played there just once but it was many years ago. Seems like it was a spool or hyperball field then an attack and defend a bunker setup. Had a good time then. From looking at the website it seems they've got a few regulars. Might go back and see how much better it is 8+ some odd years later.

btw nice avatar, I carved an angry jack last Halloween
~ I love paintball ~

#3 Sigma Sparda

Sigma Sparda

Proudly sponsored by ANSGear.

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,123 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 11:10 PM

May look into it some time this summer. Right now Im just too far away to afford driving down and playing both. :P
Posted Image
Rowan Platoon Frontman. Check Us Out.

(TechPB-Mike @ Jul 28 2009, 08:13 PM)
When I score first post in ANYTHING, I drive to the closest walmart, kick the doors in, and yell "I got first post mother fuckers!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

#4 absolutbackus

absolutbackus

Accuracy by Volume

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 10:42 AM

I played there this summer and it wasn't that great. It seemed like a "garage based" operation at a premium price. There are years and years worth of paint coating all the bunkers. I got some of that paint goo on my gear and it never came off. For the cost of playing here I can play at PB Asylum or Cumberland.

'09 Azure Ego Ego bo Bego! Banana fanna fo Fego! Fe fi mo Mego! EGO!
"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."- Thomas Jefferson

#5 pbballer489

pbballer489

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 04:53 PM

this place is okay not the best but good if you have not been playing for a wile i started playing hear i know the guys thay are are cool not a good shop vary little because some retard stol from them so dont keep a lot of goods in the stor thay know a lot about timpmans and pumps the people that go thar every week all play good pump if u like pump this is the place for u thay also have some people that play simi to but not that good and dsent compar to unlimited

#6 tuup

tuup

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 02:33 PM

I agree with most of these posts, the fields are nice if you want to go out and have a fun time, but it does seem like most of the people who play there use pump or rent. I also have encountered this "goo," It took forever to get it off of my gun and my hand (NEVER BUNKER TAG WITH YOUR HAND). The major dealmaker there is that they are one of the safest fields I have been to, they scream about goggles and barrel condoms, and though it is annoying as hell sometimes, it is for everyone's safety. I also like the guys there, they know what they are doing and the people that go are generally nice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users