• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 drs386

drs386

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:07 PM

My smart parts SP1 with blackheart will not fire when the eyes are on. When the eyes are off, it still won't fire in semi. If i put it in three shot burst, it shoots two little squirts and then a loud shot and a paintball. In full auto it just stutters like crazy but still fires a little bit. I'm really pissed off my gun won't work somebody help me figure out what is wrong.

Also, my other SP1 is leaking out of the bottom and the trigger won't do make it fire.
I'm lost never had these problems before. Help me out!

#2 littleloopy15

littleloopy15

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,116 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:17 PM

try bumping up the velocity. I am not sure how the black heart board works, but I would just reset it so everything is stock and then try again. Also try new battery.

Feedback 17/0/0
Setup- Luxe, Rotor v3, ProFlexes, Ninja 68/45
Checkout LibertyPaintball-NY.com

#3 Danny D

Danny D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:12 PM

1st sp1: Different battery will make all the difference. Duracell or energizer ONLY! Fresh from the store. This is all assuming you havent changed any settings and it was working perfectly previously.

2nd sp-1: Solve the leak solve the problem. Most likely one of the banjos have came loose or the banjo o-ring needs replacing. Take off the trigger frame, air her up and feel where the air is leaking from.

#4 drs386

drs386

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:53 PM

1st sp1: Different battery will make all the difference. Duracell or energizer ONLY! Fresh from the store. This is all assuming you havent changed any settings and it was working perfectly previously.

2nd sp-1: Solve the leak solve the problem. Most likely one of the banjos have came loose or the banjo o-ring needs replacing. Take off the trigger frame, air her up and feel where the air is leaking from.

Put in a brand new super alkaline battery (i know it wasn't duracell or energizer I didn't have one and will test one tomorrow and get back to you) and i got it to shoot a couple times and it was working with the eyes. When i shot it it stopped after a few shots and was doing the same exact thing, only this time it seems to be leaking air out of the grip? When i hold it i can feel air blasting my hand and i can feel it trying to come through the grip. I looked down the eyes and i put my finger in their to test the pressure and it didn't hurt at all, where as my other SP1 i could feel a "sting"; I can practically stop the bolt with my finger, and i know that shouldn't happen. Before i did that, i looked in and the bolt is only going halfway through what i can see down into the feed neck, i don't remember that happening either.

#5 littleloopy15

littleloopy15

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,116 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:58 PM

mhhm

did you re-set the board?
did you try messing with the velocity?

Feedback 17/0/0
Setup- Luxe, Rotor v3, ProFlexes, Ninja 68/45
Checkout LibertyPaintball-NY.com

#6 drs386

drs386

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:09 AM

mhhm

did you re-set the board?
did you try messing with the velocity?

First blackheart owned; how do I reset da board?

#7 Danny D

Danny D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:45 AM

The air isnt leaking. The solenoid is tryng to do its job, but its being starved for dwell. Replace battery or increase dwell. Refer to the manual on instructions The dwell optimizattion section is the one you want:
http://www.freak-mag...cument/1356.pdf

Make sure the bolt is properly lubed as in the arrows in this pic:
Posted Image

#8 drs386

drs386

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:33 PM

The air isnt leaking. The solenoid is tryng to do its job, but its being starved for dwell. Replace battery or increase dwell. Refer to the manual on instructions The dwell optimizattion section is the one you want:
http://www.freak-mag...cument/1356.pdf

Make sure the bolt is properly lubed as in the arrows in this pic:
Posted Image

Yeah i put the dwell up to 22 (says in manual to do that for C02) and it started shooting. not to mention i put in a brand new duracell lol but it appears to be working now shot two hoppers through it! Thanks, you da man

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users