Photo

Dangerous Power G3 Special Edition problem.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 IVIidnight

IVIidnight

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 11:35 PM

Now im terrible with gun terms so im gonna do my best. The part on the bottom of the reg that you would screw in or out to adjust velocity has been acting strange. If i turn it more than a tiny bit, the gun will not shoot. In addition, my first shots after getting off the trigger for like 2 seconds will just barely get out of the barrell, i can try to upload a video if you dont understand, i just wanted to get this out there because i need to figure this out within 2 weeks before my next tourney. If anyone understands and knows a way to fix it that would be great.

#2 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,836 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 11:37 PM

So like if you turn it in it won't shoot, or if you turn it out it won't shoot?

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT • 09 Impulse • HB REV-i • Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor • Grillz • PE 70/45 • Feedback - 23/0/0

Fear is the mind-killer

#3 IVIidnight

IVIidnight

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:06 AM

So like if you turn it in it won't shoot, or if you turn it out it won't shoot?

Yes the velocity is "stuck" at around 260 +/- 10 which is playable but not really optimal

#4 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• 25,884 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:30 AM

Take apart your reg and clean it. Make sure it has a red reg seat and not a silver one.

#5 IVIidnight

IVIidnight

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:47 AM

Take apart your reg and clean it. Make sure it has a red reg seat and not a silver one.

ugh ffs 3 allen key sets and not one fucking 3/8ths i sure hope i find that old piece of rubber before i find the pliers cause im pissed lol

#6 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,884 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:54 AM

ugh ffs 3 allen key sets and not one fucking 3/8ths i sure hope i find that old piece of rubber before i find the pliers cause im pissed lol

Got a Harbor Freight near you? $2 for a whole set of Allen keys, the biggest one being the 3/8ths that you need. http://www.harborfre...-set-94595.html

#7 IVIidnight

IVIidnight

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:32 AM

Got a Harbor Freight near you? $2 for a whole set of Allen keys, the biggest one being the 3/8ths that you need. http://www.harborfre...-set-94595.html

Unfortunately not, the closest would be like an hour drive, i need to check out home depot and some local hardware stores soon, but luckily for now, the rubber worked and the problem appears to be fixed.

#8 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,884 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:20 AM

Do you have a pair of snap-ring pliers? If not, I'd recommend getting some.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users