• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 vince351

vince351

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:20 PM

So after being out of paintball for years i finally caught the bug again. After going this past weekend i borrowed my friends invert mini and proto slg both are great guns but nothing beat the feel of my stock 03 autococker which i wound up using almost the entire day. The gun has never been out of time or had any leaks!!!! What im looking to do is finally put some money into my autococker now that im no longer 13 years old and working. As im sure most of you amazingly knowledgeable people here now, autococker parts are becoming harder and harder to find, i would love to add an eblade to it but between it being difficult to find a complete eblade for sale and then god forbid needing spare parts(such as a new solenoid) i think its best just to stay away from that. So what im looking to do is make my marker as fast as i can without going electronic (unless you guys know of a secret stash of eblades i can get my hands on) Along with this question...I noticed there are alot of ANS autococker parts available. What if any parts of ANS are compatible with an 03 cocker?

Thanks so much in advanced guys and sorry if this topic has been posted before, new to this forum.

#2 Myrkul

Myrkul

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:02 PM

Eblades aren't too hard to find, if you know the right place to look. IMO they aren't worth it though, I just don't see the point. If you want electronics just get a run of the mill modern electro.That's my $0.02 anyway.

If you are looking to increase rate of fire there is a never ending list of mech parts still available. Your autococker will only ever be as good as it is timed though, so keep in mind when buying upgrades that if it's not timed correctly then you won't get much of a benefit.

Any ANS cocker part will be compatible with an 03 cocker.
"I only drink the blood of my enemies! oh, and occasionally one of those strawberry Slurpee thingies"

#3 hogzilla88

hogzilla88

Something about narwhals...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,569 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:40 PM

Eblades are easy to find. Just check the custom cockers b/s/t and wait for one to come up. I'd definitely get either an E2 frame or an NDZ frame (the best option IMO), much better stock trigger than E1 frames. I would also definitely get either an E2 or Zero-B board (or a yakuza if you want to drop $180 on just a board), they have more modes, and don't use batteries as quickly. Also, solenoids are easy to find, I wouldn't worry about that. Compulsive, paintballgateway, the MCB b/s/t, and the customcockers b/s/t all have tons of parts.

But if you really want to stay mechanical, you can achieve a very short trigger pull with a nicer 3 way, such as a shocktech bomb or belsales hollowpoint. But that won't make a huge difference to be honest. All ANS parts will be compatible with anything else, except for the racegun stuff (unless you plan on getting a race frame).

#4 vince351

vince351

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:59 AM

That leads me to my other question. What's the difference between stock trigger frame and the ANS race frame?

#5 hogzilla88

hogzilla88

Something about narwhals...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,569 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:43 PM

Race frames are electronic frames. They are different than eblades though. They use different boards, noids, and breakbeam eyes (opposed to the reflective eyes on the eblade. They don't have LCD screens, use rechargeable batteries,, and use special cables and computer software that are used to change timing, settings, etc...eblade parts are much more common.

The customcockers.com forums have the best information for cockers, you should check that out.

Edited by hogzilla88, 16 April 2012 - 02:44 PM.

#6 vince351

vince351

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:35 PM

Thanks for all the help!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users