• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 FlyingPackOfPenguins

FlyingPackOfPenguins

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:36 AM

is pbmafia the only place to get a 50rd pod pack? don't get me wrong I've heard good things about em but I'm just wondering if they're any other types?

also on pbmafias 5/fifty...how blue is their "blue"? pics? thnx guys for any helpful info!

#2 FlyingPackOfPenguins

FlyingPackOfPenguins

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:43 AM

oh yeah...and r pbmafias pack specifically made for app 50rd pods since those are also on their website? I'm pretty sure theyll take any pod but I'm thinking about getting the gxg 50s and just wanted to make sure...and how durable are gxg 50rd pods?

srry for flooding y'all w/questions...but I like to be sure b4 buying over the interweb...

#3 Squirtle

Squirtle

How does it feel to get owned by a Pokemon?

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:10 AM

I have the Blue 5/Fifty and the blue is pretty blue. If you go on the pbmafia website look at the pictures of the joyride pack. There should be a picture of 3 joyride packs in one photo and one of them are blue. That's the same exact blue that the 5/fifty pack is.

#4 gospeedgo1

gospeedgo1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:13 PM

You can also run regular pod packs, i use a dye attack pack or an old NxE dual pod pack.

#5 PFD247

PFD247

In CCM We Trust

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:11 AM

I went with the Gen X Global pack because it had straps. Fits the Allen paintball pods perfect!!!!!
Posted Image

Posted Image
Pain Is Inevitable Suffering Is Optional

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users