Photo

BobLong 2012 G6R vs Vanguard Demon

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Poll: BobLong 2012 G6R vs Vanguard Demon (17 member(s) have cast votes)

2012 G6R vs Demon

1. Voted Demon (3 votes [17.65%])

Percentage of vote: 17.65%

2. Voted 2012 G6R (14 votes [82.35%])

Percentage of vote: 82.35%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 carbo

carbo

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:49 PM

You know the question.

#2 littleloopy15

littleloopy15

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,116 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:57 PM

G6r, from what I have seen and heard (so its not only my friends with the problem) some of the demons have consistency issues and the trigger is bleh on them. But when it was working and I played with it, it was a great gun and it was super smooth and pretty efficient. But all the G6rs I have used, never fail me and are efficient, pretty damn smooth for a poppit, and quiet for a poppit too. I have seen some people treat their G6r like sh*t and they just keep going. While with the demon it wouldn't.

Feedback 17/0/0
Setup- Luxe, Rotor v3, ProFlexes, Ninja 68/45
Checkout LibertyPaintball-NY.com

#3 sameagol26

sameagol26

I am BTDeltafan101

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,052 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:22 PM

The above post is true for the most part. The Demon is a much pickier marker and indeed has a horrible trigger. The smoothness and quietness makes up for many of it's flaws though and I like it. I do agree with LL though that the G6R is the better choice in this situation. The Demons are seeing some reliability issues as of late with the QEV and it's swelling diaphram issues. It's happening to a lot of the Demons out there so in my opinion that really needs to be addressed by vanguard. The Demon though is extremely smooth and very efficient so if you are looking for a bit of a challenge and want something that looks, shoots and feels great, the Demon is right for you!
Posted Image
My Youtube Channel --> BTDeltafan101

#4 Hebiki

Hebiki

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:18 PM

having shot both.

this is a really tough decision. i ordered parts from BL Direct and never got them. Vanguard pulled their support only to have someone else take over it. Now the issues mentioned in the post above me. G6Rs need to be babied from the LPR/HPR stand point which means you need the pressure tester. if you like to tinker. making your guns smoother via tinkering, G6R is good.

if i had to really choose though... id pick the G6R by only a hair..and only because you're forcing me to choose btw the two. if the selection was larger, i wouldnt pick either one. :) there are better choices out there in my opinion.

Posted Image
Professional Web & Graphic Designer | Web Development

Converting your ideas into a graphic reality and giving it a web presence - Contact me | Facebook.com/HebikiDesignWorks

#5 carbo

carbo

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:35 PM

thx guys

#6 Mortakaii

Mortakaii

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:47 AM

Hebiki what are the better choices ? there's not much in their price range.

#7 purpleninja23

purpleninja23

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 06:59 PM

having shot both.

this is a really tough decision. i ordered parts from BL Direct and never got them. Vanguard pulled their support only to have someone else take over it. Now the issues mentioned in the post above me. G6Rs need to be babied from the LPR/HPR stand point which means you need the pressure tester. if you like to tinker. making your guns smoother via tinkering, G6R is good.

if i had to really choose though... id pick the G6R by only a hair..and only because you're forcing me to choose btw the two. if the selection was larger, i wouldnt pick either one. :) there are better choices out there in my opinion.

What would those better guns be? I'm also looking in this price range.

#8 Overlord

Overlord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 01:36 AM

having shot both.

What would those better guns be? I'm also looking in this price range.

Clone GT FTW ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users