• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 bag06a

bag06a

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:54 PM

Ok I would first like to state that those of you who aren't Christian, I am not discriminating against you, I just want to find people with similar mindsets and things in common as myself. Also, no I am not here to "shove religion down your throat" (however if you have questions and ask so with legitimate interest and not to just start an argument then feel free to ask).

Secondly and mainly, I'm looking for any of you guys here on the forum that are from Wisconsin and are Christian in hopes of playing with you someday. It would be great if I could find some within a reasonable distance from me to play with fairly regularly (I live in Sussex...which is near waukesha, which is near milwaukee haha). So If you are a Christian baller then please hit me up, send me a PM, etc etc (any Christian WI baller is welcome cause i want to get to know you, but especially if you are in my area). Thanks :)

#2 EmpirePB

EmpirePB

Here. Wipe my balls off your face.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 07:02 PM

what's up man. baller from kenosha

Member of Hooligans D4 Team

#3 bag06a

bag06a

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 07:23 PM

what's up man. baller from kenosha

Not much. Since you're from Kenosha have you played at Promised Land paintball in Trevor? I figured you were Christian based on your sig, but I didn't want to just assume :)

#4 etekgirl27

etekgirl27

Uber Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,950 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 08:41 PM

Please read our forum rules. We do not allow discussion of religion on this site.

My Feedback

Gearbag Sale

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users