• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bubbles10

bubbles10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:58 AM

which would be a better mask for woods ball the profit or the e-vents. i have had the vents before but like the profits. I'm looking for good breathability. i play in the pittsburgh, pa area so average temp when playing is 75-80 with humidity. also i have a bigger head to.

#2 FMC

FMC

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:00 PM

Profits would be ur worse choice. They are hot and u can't hear shit. I say events

#3 MMMerc

MMMerc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:56 PM

Profit's are a good mask,

Suggest you read my review on them here: http://www.techpb.co...1

And if your looking at event's or another mask, here:
http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=155323

I love the profit's, they are a little hot, but fit snug, hearing hasn't been a problem especially when you consider your ears are completely protected, it's just that talking or yelling out of your mask can be a little difficult. Never tried e-vents, heard their good as well, suggest you try both on before buying, see which you like better.

#4 Ice

Ice

Old, Bold, and on Hold

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:04 PM

Woodsball + big head = Vforce Profiler.
I've never owned a Profit, but I've owned Events and while they were comfortable they were a little small.

The rule for ANY mask though is to try it on. Masks are like shoes, you shouldn't buy them without trying them on.
Posted Image
One of my hydrographed guns. If you want that for your gun, send me a PM and I'll help you out. Or click here for my thread about it.

Now get off my damn lawn, whippersnapper.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users