• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 applesaucey

applesaucey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:16 PM

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone could help me out. So, I have about 1000psi in my tank (maybe thats the problem) So I tried to shoot my marker & it shot one paintball. Then it would not shoot anymore unless I turned it off & turned it back on, it would still just shoot one paintball. After I shot it the light would start blinking green indicating "eye failure" I changed the batteries & checked to see if the eye was dirty but it still didn't work. I took out my bolt & lubed it up aswell. Help is appreciated. thx

#2 Swamper7

Swamper7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:47 PM

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone could help me out. So, I have about 1000psi in my tank (maybe thats the problem) So I tried to shoot my marker & it shot one paintball. Then it would not shoot anymore unless I turned it off & turned it back on, it would still just shoot one paintball. After I shot it the light would start blinking green indicating "eye failure" I changed the batteries & checked to see if the eye was dirty but it still didn't work. I took out my bolt & lubed it up aswell. Help is appreciated. thx

Sounds like a battery problem to me, however you said you changed that already. I would check the eye pipe and make sure that is in good condition and seated properly. Also check to make sure all connections on the board are secure. Finally make sure that the asa is functioning properly and not shutting off or cutting of the airflow after the first shot. I had a similar problem with my DM a couple years back and it was frustrating. I think my issue had something to do with the paint I was using at the time though.

#3 Old Dude PB

Old Dude PB

Safety third.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,590 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:46 PM

Try it with a full tank and fresh batteries before you try anything else.

#4 METHORN

METHORN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:26 AM

sounds like your wires are being pinched.
"Let the fields run red with there blood " : COD

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users