• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 PBplayerJake

PBplayerJake

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 12:57 AM

also i have been looking at the macdev drone, a earlier geo, and maybe a marq that is not a victory.

which gun will have:

smoothest shot:
best ergonomics:
best trigger:
best overall:
and most reliable:

i mainly play woodsball at sc village but i want to start playing x ball and such on a regular basis. thankyou for your opinions

Edited by PBplayerJake, 28 April 2012 - 01:00 AM.

planet eclipse oops asa and mini rail system for sale http://www.techpb.co...l=&fromsearch=1

#2 darkshocker11

darkshocker11

was the cake really a lie?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,231 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 01:11 AM

The dm9 will have the smoothest shot, best ergos and is pretty reliable. If you upgrade the trigger to critical the trigger will be really nice too. I would say that it's the best overall, at least it was for me. Unless you will shoot more than around 8-9 pods in a game, then you should go for a marq with a proficiency engine.

Why did it take so long to make a Shocker with the spring stock?

#3 PBplayerJake

PBplayerJake

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 11:57 AM

i have been thinking the dm9 has the upper edge and arent the internals pretty close to those in the dm11 and dm12s?
planet eclipse oops asa and mini rail system for sale http://www.techpb.co...l=&fromsearch=1

#4 jake t

jake t

"Intimidate, Dominate, Celebrate"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 12:23 PM

for me, i think the axe takes the cake. it has an awesome trigger, very reliable, and it feels very good in my hands. And i have put about 7 cases through my axe and it has never broken a single ball. I think you go axe.

#5 PBplayerJake

PBplayerJake

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:23 PM

soo i found a good deal on a dm9 with a billywing bolt and a critical trigger for $400 is this a good deal? if so i am going to pick it up todday

#6 98Pro

98Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,874 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:51 PM

That's a pretty good deal. The axe will be better if it has a boss or lurker bolt in it.

#7 cybermaniac15

cybermaniac15

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:53 PM

soo i found a good deal on a dm9 with a billywing bolt and a critical trigger for $400 is this a good deal? if so i am going to pick it up todday

I'd go for it. :tup:

#8 EMPIRE EMPEROR

EMPIRE EMPEROR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 08:41 PM

Close match, but the you really have to try an axe for ergos were as the DM9 feels great to everyone.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users