Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:35 PM

Which is better and why?

#2 98Pro

98Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,874 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:46 PM

Smoothness is a tough call. They have similar kick. Both hoseless. Both have great regs, triggers, feednecks and ASA's. Bother are proven bolt designs and are used by pro players. The clone supposedly has improved ergos which I would normally give to the luxe but now I haven't felt the new one so I can't say yay or nay on it. They are similarly priced. The Clone has a flat face bolt which will chop less because there is no roll back. The Clone will be more efficient. Normally luxes are finicky but the 2.0 bolt seems to hold up better as I haven't seen a single issue out of any luxe with a 2.0 in it. I have seen problems with Droids which are the ancestor of the Clone series but they are either user error or just something that happens due to time.

#3 cybermaniac15

cybermaniac15

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:58 PM

From why I saw on the field today with GTs and Luxes, just pick whichever you think looks better. :P
Both are great guns...

#4 seriouslysilly

seriouslysilly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:28 PM

Just a picture comparison.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#5 sameagol26

sameagol26

I am BTDeltafan101

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,052 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:54 PM

I'd get the Luxe 2.0, but when it comes to this price range, it's really personal preference. Both are amazingly smooth, quiet and nice in the hands although the Luxe takes the cake for ergonomics imho. The Clone will be more efficient but the Luxe will have a better trigger. Again, everythings personal preference but I really like the shot of the Luxe and the feel of it.
Posted Image
My Youtube Channel --> BTDeltafan101

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users