Photo

any guys want to go to bewscity Tusedaky.

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 NFL0109

NFL0109

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 11:02 PM

Please post here fi you want to brewcity paintbal on tuseday it shoud me touesday 1?? I think hey have a pretty goood deal on tank i think. Just tryin got get some solo to go and have fun and if we ger a couple peopke to start a team bopefrully. we will have to see whos can and will show up. Please post here if you are planining to go tuesday to Brew city!!!!!!!!! So i can get a number count and and also if you interested in tournaments please say that you are interes or if you want to. I ma hopeing to fined at lease 2 older that i could join with for leachue or a big as tournament.

#2 WiscoBaller

WiscoBaller

Master Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,655 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 11:36 PM

Were you the asian guy at the tournament, placed first?

I was talking with another guy who plays out there a lot (White camo PE jersey, one eye) and we wanted you for the PSP 3 man league.

LMK if you are interested

University of Wisconsin Whitewater Paintball Club
Sponsored by KEE, H2 Paintball, Empire
The Hooligans Paintball Team
Bob Long Victory Ripper Dye Rotor Dye Throttle 70/4500
Bob Long Ripper FST

#3 NFL0109

NFL0109

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 11:51 PM

yeah im that asian guy that played on the mix and mwatch and we did win.

I am down for tournament stye games. if we make a team we shoud start practice

Edited by NFL0109, 29 April 2012 - 11:52 PM.

#4 NFL0109

NFL0109

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 11:56 PM

yeah im that asian guy that played on the mix and mwatch and we did win.

I am down for tournament stye games. if we make a team we shoud start practice

you planning on going on tuesday night i think they have a good deal on paint. If we could get all three of us there and play a few games to see how we do. Ge stuff start and try and figure out what we have to do. Im guess we will bd D5 lol but its a start.

#5 WiscoBaller

WiscoBaller

Master Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,655 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 12:02 PM

I will not be out this tuesday, or next tuesday. I may be able to make it down the 13th, but am unsure as of now. I have no ride tomorrow, and finals week the week after.

Bob Long Ripper FST

#6 NFL0109

NFL0109

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:38 PM

I will not be out this tuesday, or next tuesday. I may be able to make it down the 13th, but am unsure as of now. I have no ride tomorrow, and finals week the week after.

Oo ok. that sucks.

Anyone one that is interested in starting a team? or anyone teams that are looing for a player to join I am very interested so PM me or leave a post here. Thanks

Sam

#7 WiscoBaller

WiscoBaller

Master Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,655 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:28 AM

I understand, I was out there sunday and played with him, as well as I have been playing with him multiple times.

Bob Long Ripper FST

#8 NFL0109

NFL0109

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:31 AM

I understand, I was out there sunday and played with him, as well as I have been playing with him multiple times.

lol who do you understand? and who have you played with lol? are you reply to my post?

#9 WiscoBaller

WiscoBaller

Master Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,655 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 01:02 AM

yeah, I was replying to your post. I understand if you do not want to be on my team for the league, as I cannot make a practice until college is done, and I had play with the third guy I was talking about, E-Man.

Edited by WiscoBaller, 01 May 2012 - 01:02 AM.

Bob Long Ripper FST

#10 NFL0109

NFL0109

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 01:41 AM

yeah, I was replying to your post. I understand if you do not want to be on my team for the league, as I cannot make a practice until college is done, and I had play with the third guy I was talking about, E-Man.

you just have to wait till finals are over? is that the next 2 weeks? or how long? are you going to signe up for the wednesday night league thing or your the one that said no to that. There is another kid on here that wasnt to start a team also and I ask if he is able to travel cost to do this kind of stuff and he said he has full suport from family so I ok with that. Im in no hurry to get the teams started so don't worry about your class get those done frist and paintball second. whenever your able to go I might be able to make it the same day so just let me know when your going or planning on going. I am usually down but don't like to go when there are a bunch a teams and not many solo players. Hard to get on the field and when you do you get pwn.,. so we can figure something im pretty easy going, what set up do yo have?

#11 WiscoBaller

WiscoBaller

Master Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,655 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:48 AM

I understand, I have a red Geo, Prophecy, 45/4500, Pink slys, I am doing the wed league with Eman. I have finals next week, so I am two weeks from being done.

Edited by WiscoBaller, 01 May 2012 - 02:48 AM.

Bob Long Ripper FST

#12 NFL0109

NFL0109

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:07 PM

I understand, I have a red Geo, Prophecy, 45/4500, Pink slys, I am doing the wed league with Eman. I have finals next week, so I am two weeks from being done.

Oo nice I am think about doing the wednesday night league but would rather find a team instead of playing with random people. well I gets getting on a team would be kinda of random but hopefullly a team would be able to practices more then just the random 3-4 people.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users