• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 joher

joher

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 12:48 AM

I somehow managed to to remove the reg tester without fully degas the gun. Now the reg tester leaks, just a little, from the front screw hole in the front. Front in this case equals where you put the LPR. Does this affect pressure accuracy and is there an easy fix?

#2 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,070 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 01:29 AM

I somehow managed to to remove the reg tester without fully degas the gun. Now the reg tester leaks, just a little, from the front screw hole in the front. Front in this case equals where you put the LPR. Does this affect pressure accuracy and is there an easy fix?

I do not see why it would not affect the accuracy, if there is a leak, the pressure will go down. Get that fixed.

#3 joher

joher

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:40 AM

I think my pressure readings are pretty accurate, 55 lpr 210 hpr (lp poppet). Shots okay, not super smooth though but I guess true pressure might be somewhat off from gauge readings because of the leak. Anyone have a tip how to fix the front screw leak in the pressure tester?

Edit: when i try to cover the leak the gauge meter climbs slightly, so yeah, the pressure readings are off to some extent.

Edited by joher, 30 April 2012 - 09:48 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users