Barrel/tip length: 14"
Threads: Autococker
One or Two Piece: One + inserts
Known Problems: None
Asking Price: $140
Shipping Options: USPS
Trades of interest: NONE
Location of item: Minnesota
What is Included: Barrel, 9 inserts, bore masters case, 1 sticker.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by SubyStar, 30 April 2012 - 03:12 PM.

~~*Band Of Brothers Victory*~~ S/C'd / Tadao Yakuza OLED Board / Critical Trigger / 4C Eyes / Empire Prophecy Z2 / 14" DeadlyWind / 68/4500 Guerrilla Air.

~~~~~~~~~~*Ego 07*~~~~~~~~~~ Ego 08 board / Cure 3 / Zick 2 / Violent trigger / Blackout Screw Kit / Virtue Laser Eyes / Dye Rotor V3 / 48/4500 DXS Stubby (Tank FS)

#2 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,931 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:29 PM

For all of your photos, we need your username, the current date, and techpb. Not just your username and the current date.

#3 SubyStar

SubyStar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:12 PM

For all of your photos, we need your username, the current date, and techpb. Not just your username and the current date.

Fixed.

Edited by SubyStar, 30 April 2012 - 03:13 PM.

~~*Band Of Brothers Victory*~~ S/C'd / Tadao Yakuza OLED Board / Critical Trigger / 4C Eyes / Empire Prophecy Z2 / 14" DeadlyWind / 68/4500 Guerrilla Air.

~~~~~~~~~~*Ego 07*~~~~~~~~~~ Ego 08 board / Cure 3 / Zick 2 / Violent trigger / Blackout Screw Kit / Virtue Laser Eyes / Dye Rotor V3 / 48/4500 DXS Stubby (Tank FS)

#4 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,931 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:26 PM

No it's not. I still only see your username and the date on the photos you have posted. You need your username, the current date and "TechPB" written on the piece of paper.

#5 SubyStar

SubyStar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:50 PM

1. You MUST have pictures of all items written by hand with your TechPB screen name and the date on a piece of paper in each picture with item. If posting videos in your sales ad you MUST also have a picture to abide by rule#1. No picture links to sites that require viewers to register on that site or require viewers to pay a membership fee to view.

Note - Your TechPB name and date must be hand written so it cannot be photoshopped in.

I was just going off that rule. I will try and get new pics tonight then. However I do think its pretty obvious that the items are in fact mine and in my possession. Time and date stamp is even in the pics as well as me trying to follow your rules and took a 2nd set of photos.

Edited by SubyStar, 30 April 2012 - 03:56 PM.

#6 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,931 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:50 PM

I just make sure to enforce the rules equally among everyone. Everyone has to follow the same rules, so everyone has to have the same things in their photo. And would you mind linking me to that post? I need to make sure it gets edited to include the proper rule.

#7 SubyStar

SubyStar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:58 PM

I just make sure to enforce the rules equally among everyone. Everyone has to follow the same rules, so everyone has to have the same things in their photo. And would you mind linking me to that post? I need to make sure it gets edited to include the proper rule.

Yeah I hear ya, just sucks doing everything twice cause I messed up.

Here is the link.

http://www.techpb.co...showtopic=41922

#8 SubyStar

SubyStar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:49 AM

SOld

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users