• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 rkendra28

rkendra28

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:08 AM

If ur in Chester county area an looking for people to play with let me know. I'm always interested in meeting and playing with new people.

If u want to just go out and have a good time please don't hesitate to hit me up. I am competitive and so are the people I play with but we are a good group of guys to be around and I'm sure you would enjoy playing with us. Personally I'm just getting back into playing from a few years off with a few years a speed ball experience and the guys I play with are new to the field experience but have been playing for a few years. Im 21 and the people I play with range from21-26. But age doesn't matter if you 15 that's no problem anyone is better than no one.

I look to play on most Sundays maybe a few Saturdays. Location will vary open to playing anywhere...

Looking forward to hearing from you

Thanks Ryan Kendra

#2 Tick

Tick

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,197 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:47 PM

Welcome back!

If you haven't already, check out Thornton Paintball, which is located just about 15-20 minutes from me, and I live in Chester County as well.
They have public games, where everyone can come out, about once a month. The next one is this Sunday, June 10th.

I am good friends with a lot of the employees and one of them I am on the same team with.
It's a great woodsball field with some great people and some great games.

PayPal Verified | Over 300 + eBay transactions| 10/0/0

#3 250 cal pntball

250 cal pntball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 05:11 PM

Come play with me and my team at poco loco!

I play anything.

My setup ~ Dangerous Power Revi with a Techt bolt, 68 4500 empire tank, Dye Rotor, Dye I4s with amber and mirror lense, valken redemption pants, Empire 2012 Contact Jersey, Nike Cleats

#4 MikeBlahBlah

MikeBlahBlah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 04:41 PM

As much as I dislike this website, the maps is very helpful... http://www.pbnation.com/fields/

#5 Tick

Tick

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,197 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 05:05 PM

Any other decent fields within the same area as Thornton? I'm normally on the Delaware/P.A. border when I'm over, and last time I called Thornton up they didn't have a public game that I was able to go to (Some wacky brit guy asking to join in with a booked group).

Good thing about Thornton is it looks pretty active, but they don't have much in the way of fields or structure, or at least it seems that way from the pictures/information. (I voluntarily umpire for a very good woodsball site for the past ten years in my free time).

Golf Zone in Honey Brook, but in all honesty really let me down in terms of the structure of their paintball.

I actually work at Thornton now, and can answer any questions you have. We have 2 fields but multiple game types and/or starting positions, IE; traditionally starting barrels, fort vs fort, top and bottom, etc. People are always very friendly and refs and owners strive to make sure you are having a safe, but fun time.Our public games are every other Sunday because most can make it during that time, and we usually get 70-85 people, with our cap at 114 players. We divide bigger games into 2 groups, and then into 2 teams each group. The purpose of this is to have one group of 'experienced' players, and the other with 'new' or 'inexperienced' players. We find that this makes for better games in terms of skill levels, and a better time. Also, don't forget that during public games, the owner takes pictures of most people, free of charge.

I've been playing recreational at Thornton for nearly 3+ years, and locally there is no other comparison.

#6 MikeBlahBlah

MikeBlahBlah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 06:31 PM

Golf Zone in Honey Brook, but in all honesty really let me down in terms of the structure of their paintball.

I actually work at Thornton now, and can answer any questions you have. We have 2 fields but multiple game types and/or starting positions, IE; traditionally starting barrels, fort vs fort, top and bottom, etc. People are always very friendly and refs and owners strive to make sure you are having a safe, but fun time.Our public games are every other Sunday because most can make it during that time, and we usually get 70-85 people, with our cap at 114 players. We divide bigger games into 2 groups, and then into 2 teams each group. The purpose of this is to have one group of 'experienced' players, and the other with 'new' or 'inexperienced' players. We find that this makes for better games in terms of skill levels, and a better time. Also, don't forget that during public games, the owner takes pictures of most people, free of charge.

I've been playing recreational at Thornton for nearly 3+ years, and locally there is no other comparison.

Can you post pics of The forts? or describe them a little? I live nearby right next to Philly and was wondering if it was worth it to go. The pics on the website aren't that great. They make the woodsball fields look like just a couple of fences and wood piles.

#7 Tick

Tick

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,197 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:47 PM

Can you post pics of The forts? or describe them a little? I live nearby right next to Philly and was wondering if it was worth it to go. The pics on the website aren't that great. They make the woodsball fields look like just a couple of fences and wood piles.

Not sure where you got the impression that it was just fences, there are plenty of spools, plywood structures, log bunkers, and an assortment of others that accompany these.

For Example,

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Video Here

#8 MikeBlahBlah

MikeBlahBlah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:32 AM

Not sure where you got the impression that it was just fences, there are plenty of spools, plywood structures, log bunkers, and an assortment of others that accompany these.

For Example,

Thank you for posting these. It answered my question. I was sitting there looking at the pics on the site and thinking "There's no way that's all they got". I have heard alot of good things about Thornton though.

Edited by MikeBlahBlah, 25 June 2013 - 08:38 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users