• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 cocobobo20

cocobobo20

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:04 PM

thers a small leak right where the macroline is on my etek 3 lt. its realy quite. How can i make it stop?

Here is a picture of the exact location of the leak.

p.s i moved the screw in the lpr and now when i release the air from the asa its like a squeeky noise

Posted Image

Edited by cocobobo20, 01 May 2012 - 07:10 PM.

#2 DWOLF

DWOLF

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:20 PM

it is most likely the macro line not sealing into the fitting. just wiggle the macro line a bit by the leak and it should stop. it is pretty common on guns with macro line, it happens sometimes on my ego11 when i air her up but i just wiggle the macro line and it always stops.

#3 cocobobo20

cocobobo20

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:25 PM

it is most likely the macro line not sealing into the fitting. just wiggle the macro line a bit by the leak and it should stop. it is pretty common on guns with macro line, it happens sometimes on my ego11 when i air her up but i just wiggle the macro line and it always stops.

what about the squeeky noise when i let the air out.

#4 cocobobo20

cocobobo20

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:40 PM

ok i opened up my reg and lubed the piston and evertyhing and its all working now.

#5 farred

farred

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:05 AM

i know you fixed it but just so everyone knows there is also an oringin the macroline fitting. pull the bonnet off and pull the small oring out and relubing that can also help with leaks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users