6 replies to this topic

#1 81794mn

81794mn

wow i have a custom member title

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,427 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:44 PM

My name is Matt Nichols and I am the Co-captain of the team TX Legacy, we are a d4/d3 competive speedball team with a burning passion for this crazy sport we call paintball, its our love and passion.

Myself and the Captian Clayton wright aka Shooter have played on many speedball teams before, Clayton has played semi pro back in the day on san deigo legacy, I have played on several smaller 3man and 5man speedball teams and we have both been very succesful! Last season we played under the TX roughnecks speedball team and lead that aswell and placed fairley well with in the nppl series. As of the 2012 season we had to rebuild are team do to people moving, for this season we have placed 4th and 1st at whatzup 3man series first two events.

Were looking for players in north texas willing to pracitce and play together as a team.

We will be playing the NPPL d4 series, Whatzup 5man and 3man series, Possibly the psp, AES and axbl.

We are looking for players dedicated players you dont have to be the best but must be willing to play and learn

Are sponsors include Whatzup paintball, Planet eclipse and Empire. Whatzup paintball is are homefield, they have the best speedball fields in north texas with turf and nice clean fields.

As a team we will car pool out to the field for practice, were looking at 1 or 2 practices a month.

Were looking to pick up at least 4 players for this team.

Try outs will be june 2nd at Whatzup paintball in Seven Points TX starting at 9:30am look up www.whatzuppaintball.com for pricing and directions, paint discount may be available.

Any questions or concerns please contact me at 817-501-1255 or at mttnichols16@gmail.com

And remember you dont have to be the best just have the passion were not in it for the fashion or fame but for the passion!
Team-Texas Roughnecks, www.TexasRoughnecks.org

#2 81794mn

81794mn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,427 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:41 PM

I've got a few people all ready telling me there gonna show up

#3 81794mn

81794mn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,427 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 08:34 PM

pbnation is buzzing about these try outs guys. I will also be providing bbq brisket, chips and drinks for after the try outs

#4 Luke_850222

Luke_850222

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 08:30 PM

Defiantly trying out. Is there any other info I should have?

#5 81794mn

81794mn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,427 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:46 PM

Defiantly trying out. Is there any other info I should have?

not really, wear whatever you play in and i will have numbers to tape/pin on your back to keep track of everything i will also have a form to fill out with all of your info.

#6 Luke_850222

Luke_850222

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:41 PM

Very seriously interested for now count on me arriving.
P.S. That proof in your sig made a very interesting topic in my competitive math team

#7 81794mn

81794mn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,427 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:55 PM

Very seriously interested for now count on me arriving.
P.S. That proof in your sig made a very interesting topic in my competitive math team

sounds good!!

haha i bet it did!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users