OMG!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:49 AM

from Westworld website and newsletter:

Posted Image

SUNDAY, MAY 27TH AT SPLATTER RANCH. 9AM-5PM

Based on the comic book series of the same name, The Walking Dead tells the story of a small group of survivors living in the aftermath of a zombie apocalypse. Most of the story takes place in the Atlanta metropolitan area, as the survivors search for a safe haven away from the shuffling hordes of predatory zombies (or "walkers," as they are referred to in show) who devour any living thing they catch, and whose bite is infectious to humans. The plot is focused primarily on the dilemmas the group face as they struggle to balance their humanity with their survival.

The group is led by Rick Grimes, who was a sheriff's deputy before the zombie outbreak. At every turn they are faced with the horror of the dead walking again, the changing dynamic of their group, and hostility from the scattered remains of a struggling human populace who are focused on their own survival now that the structures of society have collapsed. Join us as we put our special spin on this awesome TV show. Will the walkers finally overwhelm the human race or will we fight back and reclaim the world?

#2 PBPnAZ

PBPnAZ

OMG!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 06:01 PM

Westworld has added a "sneak peak" to this sceanario. Below is from their website.
Posted Image

#3 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,610 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 02:09 AM

DUDE HELL YES! I'm gonna get some of my pals and drive up to phoenix to go to this! Plus I'm not booked that day. Awesome!

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#4 madego

madego

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 12:04 AM

This sounds So Cool! I am a huge fan of the show! I really wish I knew about this sooner. I hope it is successful and more walking dead scenarios happen.

#5 PBPnAZ

PBPnAZ

OMG!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 12:17 AM

DUDE HELL YES! I'm gonna get some of my pals and drive up to phoenix to go to this! Plus I'm not booked that day. Awesome!

If you aren't a member don't forget they got that coupon http://www.westworld...aintcoupon.html to get a case for the member price. They are field paint only.

It's only supposed to be 90 degress on Sunday (at least that's what it says now) so hopefully there will be a good turnout. This is my first summer playing paintball so I don't know how much it dies off when the heat comes. I figure though that if I go to each month's scenario there then by the time Decay of Nations comes around, playing in California in October should be a picnic.

#6 madego

madego

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 12:30 AM

Do you have a team you play with at scenarios? I am going Saturday night to fightertown for some practice. Never played there or at night should be fun. I am going to tag along with TSA at DON6.

#7 PBPnAZ

PBPnAZ

OMG!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 01:08 PM

Do you have a team you play with at scenarios? I am going Saturday night to fightertown for some practice. Never played there or at night should be fun. I am going to tag along with TSA at DON6.

No, I don't have a team. I'm planning on tagging along with TSA at DON6 too. Steechfinger will probably get everyone together for some practices when it gets closer. He's a nice guy and easy to get along with. I was on his side at the Gotham City scenario last year and I played at the Red vs Blue scenario he put on at Fightertown. You can find TSA at Fightertown by looking for the guys in the Hawaiian shirts with the pump guns.

#8 madego

madego

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 08:46 PM

Cool, maybe I will see you at one of the practices or scenarios before DON6.

#9 Blacky Chan

Blacky Chan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 12:34 PM

I'm trying to get my mom to let me go, its just because I have finals next week. I want to go so bad tomorrow.

#10 PBPnAZ

PBPnAZ

OMG!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 06:27 PM

I loved the concept of this scenario with the humans turning to zombies after a certain number of respawns, but it didn't work out very well. I was on the zombie side and never once saw a human who turned to zombie making any effort on the zombie side. By the fourth game where the zombies would be cured back to humans if shot again after only a single respawn, I sure wasn't going to help the humans if I got cured since they never helped us. It didn't come to that though as I was very careful after getting shot the first time.. Humans won by the way. The zombie team captain didn't provide much leadership or planning so despite us getting more eliminations, the humans accomplished more objectives.

All in all it was a good time though. From what I heard they are going to do a series of scenarios based on the Halo game and it sounded like the points would be cumulative over the series with some prizes at the end.

Edited by PBPnAZ, 27 May 2012 - 06:27 PM.

#11 madego

madego

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 12:39 PM

I loved the concept of this scenario with the humans turning to zombies after a certain number of respawns, but it didn't work out very well. I was on the zombie side and never once saw a human who turned to zombie making any effort on the zombie side. By the fourth game where the zombies would be cured back to humans if shot again after only a single respawn, I sure wasn't going to help the humans if I got cured since they never helped us. It didn't come to that though as I was very careful after getting shot the first time.. Humans won by the way. The zombie team captain didn't provide much leadership or planning so despite us getting more eliminations, the humans accomplished more objectives.

All in all it was a good time though. From what I heard they are going to do a series of scenarios based on the Halo game and it sounded like the points would be cumulative over the series with some prizes at the end.

That sounds cool. I would like to try and come out for the halo series. Any idea when that starts? Hopefully not next weekend as I will be out of town.

#12 PBPnAZ

PBPnAZ

OMG!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 08:12 PM

That sounds cool. I would like to try and come out for the halo series. Any idea when that starts? Hopefully not next weekend as I will be out of town.

Every one this year was the last Sunday of the month, so it should be June 24th. Usually they put out their newsletter in about a week with information about the next scenario. Unless something comes up, I plan on going. They are field paint only, so if you end up going I can get you some paint at the member price since I'm a member. It's not much of a savings but hey paintball is expensive enough :(.

Edited by PBPnAZ, 28 May 2012 - 08:13 PM.

#13 madego

madego

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 12:23 AM

Every one this year was the last Sunday of the month, so it should be June 24th. Usually they put out their newsletter in about a week with information about the next scenario. Unless something comes up, I plan on going. They are field paint only, so if you end up going I can get you some paint at the member price since I'm a member. It's not much of a savings but hey paintball is expensive enough :(.

hey i appreciate the offer and will take you up on it, plus i am more then willing to share, I rarely use all my paint. What kind of paint do they usually sell?

#14 PBPnAZ

PBPnAZ

OMG!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 12:27 PM

hey i appreciate the offer and will take you up on it, plus i am more then willing to share, I rarely use all my paint. What kind of paint do they usually sell?

It's just RPS Premium but it has WW (for Westworld) on it so you can only buy it from them.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users