• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 cocobobo20

cocobobo20

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:24 PM

What is better a stock etek 3 lt or a v3 invert mini with these upgrades tech t bolt,invert carbon fiber barrel,and a upgraded trigger.

This is to end a dispute between a friend

Edited by cocobobo20, 05 May 2012 - 08:38 PM.

#2 Medic523

Medic523

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:29 PM

What is better a stock etek 3 lt or a invert mini with these upgrades tech t bolt,invert carbon fiber barrel,and a upgraded trigger.

invert mini will be quieter, smoother and maybe a better trigger pull
etek 3 would be more efficient, easier to maintain and the reg will be serviceable.

because of the reg thing the etek 3 will be better. but i like my mini more than the etek's i have shot.

#3 Paintb@ller

Paintb@ller

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:30 PM

What is better a stock etek 3 lt or a invert mini with these upgrades tech t bolt,invert carbon fiber barrel,and a upgraded trigger.

Stock etek and it depends what ups and what version mini.

#4 zStabilityy

zStabilityy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:39 PM

its stock etek vs invert mini with (techt bolt, 14" nightstick, custom sling trigger).

#5 asianpballer

asianpballer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:45 PM

etek 3.
My friend had a mini with a techt bolt and aftermarket trigger but the ergos still sucked. so he usually borrowed my pmr or my etek depending on what I felt like using. Now he owns an FX...another gun with terrible ergos.

EDIT: had to fix some grammar

Edited by asianpballer, 05 May 2012 - 08:46 PM.

#6 Paintb@ller

Paintb@ller

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:45 PM

its stock etek vs invert mini with (techt bolt, 14" nightstick, custom sling trigger).

Ok lets assume its a v3 mini, the mini will be quieter, less kicky, but worth less than the etek. Plus the etek comes with planet eclipse customer service and a serviceable regulator. Oh and the bolt for the mini will affect performance positively only in the slightest bit, as in not a noticeable difference.

#7 EMPIRE EMPEROR

EMPIRE EMPEROR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:52 PM

Depends on what your looking for, but I would think the mini would be better IMO :tup:

#8 cocobobo20

cocobobo20

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:53 PM

Ok lets assume its a v3 mini, the mini will be quieter, less kicky, but worth less than the etek. Plus the etek comes with planet eclipse customer service and a serviceable regulator. Oh and the bolt for the mini will affect performance positively only in the slightest bit, as in not a noticeable difference.

so are you saying etek or the mini

#9 Jarz

Jarz

Workin' that post count back up...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:55 PM

How about whatever marker you like best?
Posted Image

#10 Paintb@ller

Paintb@ller

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 02:11 PM

so are you saying etek or the mini

Mini

#11 Hkarmysnake

Hkarmysnake

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:28 PM

i play with a V3 invert mni dust black
i have a new designez on/off asa and a 16 inch barrel and i just love it
Etek 3 is to loud and the trigger is awkward in my opinion

#12 David A.

David A.

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:48 PM

I have an AXE , my son has a ETEK 3AM. My AXE has a lot of upgrades, his ETEK is stock except for a Shaft 3 .681 (underbore) barrel back ....While I prefer my AXE, the AXE has a few more features than a Mini (better trigger, flip ASA, larger air chamber, etc) , also we have to consider the size and how well it fits your hands - That said, I am going with the ETEK 3. Shots great, efficient, way better trigger (especially the AM), better size for most and easier to maintain.

Quality equal, now we also have to consider personal preference and the idea of having something personalized for you...So which ones better - depends for whom.

My Markers:

Polished Silver CCM T2, Polished Black CCM T2, Dust Black CCM T2, Black Bob Long MVP, Dust Back Sanchez Machine SM-1, Polished Silver CCI Phantom, Dust Black Empire AXE. 

#13 MMMerc

MMMerc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:52 PM

The deciding factor here is preference, try holding the mini, feel the ergonomics, if you dont like it, then cross it off the list. otherwise. mini.

#14 Molybdenum

Molybdenum

Aspiring Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:53 PM

In the end it will come down completely to personal preference. I know a guy who shoots his mini exclusively while his ego gathers dust.

#15 bassfisher

bassfisher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 10:06 PM

etek
Carolina Riot Scenario Team

#16 PB2011

PB2011

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:11 AM

In the end it will come down completely to personal preference. I know a guy who shoots his mini exclusively while his ego gathers dust.

Preference. Pretty much the deciding factors in everything paintball related.
It's a trap! -Admiral Ackbar, a long long time ago.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users