• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 aronious_p

aronious_p

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 01:00 PM

Tried to google this and didn't find any satisfactory info; also nothing in here as far as I can tell.

Originally I had my marker set to Semi/12 BPS, but I wanted a little more punch so I set it to PSP/12 BPS yesterday, which kicks in pretty quick and although it obviously lays more paint, it's definately a little much.

So what's the diff in modes? Which shoots more paint? I believe PSP is three round burst after 3 shots at a certain speed?

Bottom line, I want to set my marker above semi w/some degree of auto, but less than PSP/12 BPS so it's not a damn paint flame thrower chewing through cases of paint at the blink of the an eye. BTW, where I play is primarily woods ball w/a few games of small woods w/bunkers and airball.

Thanks! :tup:

#2 greekpaintballer

greekpaintballer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 01:39 PM

Millenium is 10bps ramping.
By the way 12bps semi is the same in my eyes as the 12bps psp. The only thing different is the trigger contor. One is just easier than the other to maintain.

#3 aronious_p

aronious_p

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 01:53 PM

By the way 12bps semi is the same in my eyes as the 12bps psp. The only thing different is the trigger contor. One is just easier than the other to maintain.

Gotcha...thanks. I haven't been playing long enough to reach 12 BPS on semi as far as trigger walking.

So is PSP 3 round burst capped at 12 BPS? If that's the case and I have my marker capped at 10 BPS, is it still 12 or follows my cap of 10?

Is Millenium full auto once I trigger the ramping point which I read is like 7.5 w/a cap of 10?

#4 OLpb2416

OLpb2416

I'm an aggasaurus rex

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,870 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 02:19 PM

Millenium isn't 10 bps you can set to as many bps as you want.
My feedback 5-6/0/
VSC Phantom

CP classic. Ribbed for her pleasure.

#5 invert mini king

invert mini king

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 02:24 PM

is there a way to change the balls per second for psp on the invert mini i can just change the bps for psp to my suiting but i dont know if rails can do that

well that changes everything!

if you wan't sponsers i advise contacting tampax -Luxor54

Posted Image

#6 bball

bball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 02:47 PM

look at pg. 11 in the rail manual can be found in this thread http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=187931 2nd post

#7 greekpaintballer

greekpaintballer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:35 PM

I though he ment what the bps cap was for millenium rules not just the mode :S . The mode can change to whatever bps you want but for millenium rules is 10bps.

#8 aronious_p

aronious_p

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:11 PM

look at pg. 11 in the rail manual can be found in this thread http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=187931 2nd post

That's just the PDF version of the manual...I have both; it doesn't explain PSP or Millenium, only that the marker can be set to either. I double checked both just to be sure

#9 aronious_p

aronious_p

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:15 PM

I though he ment what the bps cap was for millenium rules not just the mode :S . The mode can change to whatever bps you want but for millenium rules is 10bps.

SO if I have my mode and ROF set to Millenium/10 BPS, then it will be capped at 10, right? If I have it set to Millenium/15 BPS, it will be capped at 15 BPS? And same w/PSP?

Also, my original question, what is the difference between the two modes? Is one auto and one three around burst, or vice versa?

Does anyone really know....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users