• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CfdPballer

CfdPballer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 10:19 PM

I tried finding this topic before posting my own, but didn't really find the answer I was looking for. I'm getting into woodsball, played a few times, and was wondering from the experienced owners what the best brand/type of remote line was. I was also curious how well the quick disconnect worked. Also I know people are going to want to say "remote lines are not worth it" or something along those lines, I appreciate all the help I've been getting about my questions, I just would like to avoid that comment. Thanks

#2 Suoz250rdr

Suoz250rdr

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 10:28 PM

Remote lines are 100% worth it if your playing woodsball. Look for the thickest gauged one you can find. I have a 32degrees remote line, and I like it a lot. Make sure you get one with a slide check too so you can disconnect the gun from the hose without losing a ton of air. The only problem I had with mine was one of the o-rings in the slide check broke, but that was user error. I forgot to lube it for a few games. Just drop some oil in the slide check after every game and you should be fine.

Posted Image
PE Ego8/Halo V35/GA 68/45

Tippmann A-5

#3 Evil Fingers

Evil Fingers

Banned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,835 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 11:34 AM

There is no such thing as the Best Remote Line, because theyre all the same and theyre no different one another, except the Name on the Packaging and the Price Tag.

That being said, I have the Pure Energy Remote Line, which I bought back in 2004 and it has never failed me.

Edited by Evil Fingers, 08 March 2009 - 11:35 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users