• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,189 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 05:32 PM

let me set you up right now, this is easy as pie

5'10"?

This is your diet-

Breakfast -
3 tall glasses of cold water
3 whole eggs (scrambled or hard boiled, protein)
half avacado (fat to help you stay full)
1/2 Apple or Orange (carb aka sugar)

Lunch -
1 Whole Chicken Breast (protein)
two handfuls of broccoli or asparagus (fiber & vitamins)
5 almonds (healthy oils and fiber)
2 glasses of water

Dinner -
1 Whole Chicken Breast
Two Handfuls of Broccoli or Asparagus
5 almonds
2 glasses of water

I would try to add about 30 to 45 minutes of LIGHT cardio every day, walking while talking on your cell phone, biking around the neighborhood, something. Cut out all caffeine, cut out all fizzy sodas, diet sodas, anything other than water or green tea. If you end up eating bread, cut out the fruit.

Carb = Sugar = Bread = Fruit - it's all the same shit, if it's not immediately burned, it turns into FAT

For your chicken breasts, bake them in the oven, 4 at a time, coated in mustard. 350 degrees for 35 minutes. I think this diet is a great guideline, to maintain protein and strength, while filling you up with healthy fats, oils, fiber, vegetables, fruit for card / sugar, and almonds for fiber and healthy oils. The water will keep flushing out your digestive system, the light cardio will turn on your metabolism.

I did this and went from 330 pounds to 210 pounds in about a year. I always felt full, happy and content. If you are strength training, feel free to add a scoop of whey in WATER (not milk) to supplement the extra protein. Hope this helps

Just curious, about how many slivered almonds is 5? 20?

#52 prospeedballer

prospeedballer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 02:49 AM

5'10"?

This is your diet-

Breakfast -

Lunch -
2 glasses of water

Dinner -
1 Whole Chicken Breast
5 almonds
2 glasses of water

I would try to add about 30 to 45 minutes of LIGHT cardio every day, walking while talking on your cell phone, biking around the neighborhood, something. Cut out all caffeine, cut out all fizzy sodas, diet sodas, anything other than water or green tea. If you end up eating bread, cut out the fruit.

Carb = Sugar = Bread = Fruit - it's all the same shit, if it's not immediately burned, it turns into FAT

For your chicken breasts, bake them in the oven, 4 at a time, coated in mustard. 350 degrees for 35 minutes. I think this diet is a great guideline, to maintain protein and strength, while filling you up with healthy fats, oils, fiber, vegetables, fruit for card / sugar, and almonds for fiber and healthy oils. The water will keep flushing out your digestive system, the light cardio will turn on your metabolism.

I did this and went from 330 pounds to 210 pounds in about a year. I always felt full, happy and content. If you are strength training, feel free to add a scoop of whey in WATER (not milk) to supplement the extra protein. Hope this helps

wow mike your the best i will try the diet tomorow is there any specefic exercise i should do ?

#53 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,189 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 02:58 PM

5'10"?

This is your diet-

Breakfast -

Lunch -
2 glasses of water

Dinner -
1 Whole Chicken Breast
5 almonds
2 glasses of water

wow mike your the best i will try the diet tomorow is there any specefic exercise i should do ?

I think running is the best cardio. Just jog for as long as you can. If you have good endurance, stop at around 30 mins.

#54 tripp

tripp

Proudly Sponsored by ANSGear

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 04:47 PM

ive gotten down to 220 so far guys!!

ive been doing alot less biking than i should, work has been getting in the way alot, and so has this recent heat wave here

most of my breakfast has been turkey bacon and cream of wheat, and most of my lunches and dinners are typically a low sodium seasoned fish(salmon tilapia or flounder) and brown rice
or a skinless Chicken breast seasoned lightly an cooking on one of the lean grilling machines(just for ease of use) with 2 cups of brown rice
\i dont eat much bread as it is anyway lol

my snacks have been low fat yogurts, small amounts of almonds, and crackers

one of my biggest things in my past is portion control
i could sit and eat a whole box of wheat thins without noticing,
so ive switching to using plactics bags and watching my portions completely

hopefully i get some more biking in, been doing alot more mountain biking, seems to get my heart rate higher

i cant wait to shed this 20 pounds and get my Victory!!!!
Sponsored By: ANSGear, Valken Paintball Southern Maryland Paintball
Posted Image
Bob Long 2k4 alias + freak + halo too

#55 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,189 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:25 PM

ive gotten down to 220 so far guys!!

ive been doing alot less biking than i should, work has been getting in the way alot, and so has this recent heat wave here

most of my breakfast has been turkey bacon and cream of wheat, and most of my lunches and dinners are typically a low sodium seasoned fish(salmon tilapia or flounder) and brown rice
or a skinless Chicken breast seasoned lightly an cooking on one of the lean grilling machines(just for ease of use) with 2 cups of brown rice
\i dont eat much bread as it is anyway lol

my snacks have been low fat yogurts, small amounts of almonds, and crackers

one of my biggest things in my past is portion control
i could sit and eat a whole box of wheat thins without noticing,
so ive switching to using plactics bags and watching my portions completely

hopefully i get some more biking in, been doing alot more mountain biking, seems to get my heart rate higher

i cant wait to shed this 20 pounds and get my Victory!!!!

Great job! Could you recommend some of the snacks you eat (in addition to the ones listed)?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users