Photo

any team, clubs, league looking for a player?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 angels_blitz

angels_blitz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:39 PM

Hey just curious if any team or club in the nyc area looking for a player? im 26 buy my own equipment have my own ride and my own job and family. Willing to join a team or club in the nyc area to play more and really test out my skills. if any team is "hiring" im looking. hope to hear from you guys soon and hope to jump on a team asap. thanks

#2 Cam.

Cam.

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:25 PM

We are looking for some dedicated players. Most of the team members just started to actually get serious into the sport. Myself and a few other players have been playing for 10+ years. We have only one mandatory meeting a month as of now. Hopefully by this summer we will have a bigger roster and can start seriously attending some local tournaments and start growing from there. The whole point of our team is for a brotherhood of players who share the same strong interest in paintball to meet up, improve our game, kick ass, and rise above the recreational level in both attitude and performance on the field.If your interested email us at ATEAMPB@HOTMAIL.COMor visit http://www.ateampaintball.com

we will be at cousins big game 2012 in coram, long island if you wanted to meet up with us
- CAM

Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users