7 replies to this topic

#1 carbo

carbo

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:33 PM

I have been playing speedball for a while and wanted to try something different. So I decided to try pump. I want to know what I need, all equipment gun included. No price limit I can afford and I won't quit, so price doesn't matter.I want a good gun, tank, and whatever else I need.

#2 H all day

H all day

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,579 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:38 PM

CCM J12, Velocity, ninja tank? i dont know what ypu setup is already so it hard to say
I pay for all my gear...Im 13.If your under 18 and pay for your gear, put this section in your sig
Proud Christian Paintballer!!

#3 littleloopy15

littleloopy15

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,116 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:58 PM

basically choose the gun you want. I would go with the Empire Sniper or CCM T2/6.5 (but that is jjust my preference). The depending on what kind of gun you get (half blocked or not) you may need a new tank. When playing speedball I use a shorter Ninja 68/45 but when I play pump I use my Crossfire tank that is about 1.5 inches longer so when I pump the gun it doesnt have a chance to hit my mask/lens. I would then get a sounds activated hopper like the prophecy or a shake and bake like the proto primo. and then Finally I would get a new barrel. For pump especially I like barrels with inserts. My favorite barrel with inserts/sizers is the deadlywinds and freak barrel. I would then buy smaller inserts then you would use for speedball. Ex, if you normally use .685 then go for .680 or .678. But since money doesnt matter just get the whole freak kit. Also the Empire sniper comes with a barrel kit already that will most likely fit your needs and you have to buy the CCM barrel kit as extra, but it is available.

So in total I would get:

• Empire Sniper or CCM T2/s6.5 ( have only shot the T2 and s6.5 so I cant say how the sniper compares to them)
  • A longer tank if you get a full block (is that the right term?) Pump, unless you already use a long tank
  • Sound activated Loader (prophecy. NOT Z2) or a shake and bake hopper (Primo)
  • Barrel with small sized inserts (freak or deadlywinds)

Edited by littleloopy15, 11 May 2012 - 04:59 PM.

Feedback 17/0/0
Setup- Luxe, Rotor v3, ProFlexes, Ninja 68/45
Checkout LibertyPaintball-NY.com

#4 Empire91

Empire91

Pump Zen Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:03 PM

Hit that link in my sig yo. I got you.

If you want the short version, CCM anything, a proto primo, and any regular tank, but if you want something special, a ninja 13/3k is pretty sweet.

Edited by Empire91, 11 May 2012 - 05:07 PM.

#5 pb=life

pb=life

I like penguins

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,135 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:48 PM

ccm s6.5/6/T2
sportshot
ninja 13/3k, 45/45, 49/49, 50/50 68/45

#6 PeanutWing

PeanutWing

Sleepy Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,026 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 09:14 AM

Empire Sniper
Revvy, sportshot, or a shake 'n' bake. If you shoot a lot, I'd get a revvy for the insurance that there will ALWAYS be a ball in the breech
And a tank you deem comfortable to use.

Edited by PeanutWing, 12 May 2012 - 09:14 AM.

#7 Splintershot007

Splintershot007

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 10:41 PM

Dont forget sanchez machine and palmers pursuit shop, as well as the ans x5 pump. There are plenty of mid to high open class pumps to choose from

#8 Empire91

Empire91

Pump Zen Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 01:12 AM

The X5 is garbage.......well not garbage, but what you pay for is definitely not what you get. PPS is definitely nice, but they're also heavy, and hela expensive.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users