8 replies to this topic

#1 dangersnake

dangersnake

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 05:05 PM

So I'm trying to gain muscle and I have very little motivation so this is what I'm going to do. When I die in call of duty I was thinking of doing 10 push-ups for every one death. And maybe cruches or something. What could I do? Pull ups are out of the question. Please help.

#2 Globemasta III

Globemasta III

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:56 PM

Im sorry man but if u think ur gonna get any noticable results from what you proposed your kidding yourself.. i reccomend atleast setting 30-45 minutes every other day to do pushups. a good website is hundredpushups.com along with some abs, plyometrics, and cardio
OFWGKTA

#3 dangersnake

dangersnake

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 08:11 PM

Im sorry man but if u think ur gonna get any noticable results from what you proposed your kidding yourself.. i reccomend atleast setting 30-45 minutes every other day to do pushups. a good website is hundredpushups.com along with some abs, plyometrics, and cardio

This in no way is my main workout, this is just to get my motivation back up while having fun.

#4 braindead

braindead

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:36 PM

Have you ever heard of P90X2?
More importantly, do you have 4 balls about the same size? (Med or basketballs) You can also use a stability ball.
Anyways, look up "P90X2 4 ball push-ups"
also look up "the impossible/possible" (All like that)
Hope it works.

#5 Globemasta III

Globemasta III

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:24 PM

oh ok scared me there.. and Braindead im from sc!!
OFWGKTA

#6 TechPB-Mike

TechPB-Mike

TechPB to the FRONT!!!

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 12:26 AM

anything is better than nothing.

For someone with very little motivation, I'd encourage you to check out a local Crossfit

Crossfit is great because it's a 1 hour exercize class, the workouts are always different, the tempo is upbeat and all the workouts can be scaled. I workout next to DEA Agents and 65 year old grandmothers, all doing the same workout at different pace, weight and movement.

Can't do pushups? You can lean against the wall. Can't do pullups? You can grab the rings and lean back. Can't do anything with the 45 pound bar? Use the 15 pound barbell. Can't use the 15 pound barbell? Then use the PVC pipe.

Everything is scaleable, but it creates a fast pace, competitive atmosphere that's fun, exciting and works amazing. Your cardio will improve, you'll get strong as shit pretty quick, and it's a great exercise class to check out. While P90X and Insanity are great workouts, if you aren't motivated, you won't complete them.

Check out Crossfit, it's a great class to be a part of. You'll do everything from box jumps, kettlebell, stretching, jogging, rowing, sled pushing, medicine ball work, squats, deadlifts, pushups, everything.

Obviously you can see the competitions on TV, some of these women are straight up jacked and swoll

Check out Mel Ockerby doing the Men's "Fran" workout in 2:38

To give you an idea, I can barely do this in under 10 minutes. That's a 95 pound barbell... holy shit!!

#7 MidgetKickerx11

MidgetKickerx11

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:09 PM

^^^ saw the recent competition on tv and was like " Alright, some hot babes in spandex working out and getting sweaty? i think ill grab the lubriderm and check this shit out". Didn't take long for me to realize that these women are basically little male bodybuilders with a little bit better tits, i guess. shit scared me. pretty sure i saw some bulge on a few of the "women"...

#8 drexler

drexler

Nutrition is my Mission

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,383 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:42 PM

Posted Image

#9 DarkSide

DarkSide

I want that Purple stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 08:48 PM

i think ill grab the lubriderm and check this shit out

LMFAOOOO!
"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users