• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sarionpaintball

sarionpaintball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:30 PM

Hey guys/gals me and my team are thinking about entering our first tournament..... but we have one problem we cant seem to find one suitable for us in our area.

a little info: all of our members are around 14-15 years old we really want to play with people our own age. and we live about a 1hr and a half away from the city of san fransisco

so yeah if anyone could help us out that would be great and we hope to find a tourny soon :D thanks

#2 NJC

NJC

pumper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:05 PM

doubt you could find an all kids tourney. you'll just have to play rookie division and hope for the best. i am on a kids team and we just play rookie division

I split my vote, half for etekgirl's body, half for her mind, because I respect a woman's mind just as much as her cans.
*Waits to get hit*

#3 waverunner94

waverunner94

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 10:42 PM

Age doesn't really matter, if anything, age could be used to your advantage considering some of you may be smaller, and could hide behind the bunkers much easier.

Just get out there, your guys' motivation should be to show the older guys that they're not messing with a group of "kids" but some evenly matched paintballers.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users