Photo

What is the NOOBIEST thing YOU have done?

• Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

#51 owenator

owenator

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:06 PM

I'm still not quite used to electros after switching from pump, I shoot myself in the feet a lot, and my barrel bags are usually filled with paint lol
SLIPPERY WEASEL

Wolfwood "but really, when you get older, one of the best things in life is a really good shit. Makes life worth living."

#52 Red Infinity

Red Infinity

sugar berzerk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,397 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:15 PM

Thought that a shake n' bake could keep up with any gun, dang was I wronge.
RAWR?

#53 bonemantis

bonemantis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 08:03 PM

First time ever using a paintball grenade, held it too long in my hand. I think you know what happened next.

Edited by bonemantis, 16 May 2012 - 08:09 PM.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

#54 Deceiver

Deceiver

Smart Ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:23 PM

I kept the inside cover on my lens for five separate times I went paintballing and I kept complaining that my sly profits kept fogging. I went to their booth at Living Legends last year to complain and boy did I look like an idiot when the man behind the desk peeled off the inside cover

Edited by Deceiver, 16 May 2012 - 11:24 PM.

TechPBSignature.png

Living Legends 3, 4, 5, and 6 

Cya all at LL 7

#55 jordan.f

jordan.f

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 08:00 AM

I don't know how many countless times I forgot to turn on my hopper or marker

#56 Steephill

Steephill

Dota 2 > Life itself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 08:11 AM

I don't know how many countless times I forgot to turn on my hopper or marker

Funniest is when it's the hopper. Because the first few shots fire then nothing comes out lol.

My Feedback +14/-0

`kook 2/1/12 "The gold standard isn't what is most popular. By that logic, Justin Beiber is the gold standard of music."

#57 zop1o

zop1o

megasuperawesomelazerbeamrailgun ofepicdoomandstuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 08:19 AM

Walked out on the field without a tank about 5 or 6 years ago and wondered why I wasn't shooting off the break. At the time I was also using a trilogy comp.
Marq's men founder. flex owner. I AM A MUPPET! C.O.C. member 91. pump/stock players president. Karnivor Owner councilman. Old School Owner. GUN WHORE.
Posted Image
zop1o's marq and auto cocker tuning and repair services
zop1o's feedback2/0/0

#58 Wricketts

Wricketts

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 12:57 PM

you owe me a new keyboard now mines swimming in cola lol Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Sorry to read about your keyboard. :-)

#59 Paintballingdrummer

Paintballingdrummer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 04:20 PM

I shot 10 rounds into my barrel after i had a bad break, every single one got stuck <_<.

#60 bassfisher

bassfisher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,098 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 12:44 AM

been playing with the same group all day, then a couple started to leave so I jumped on the other team, needless to say I shot 1 or2 people on my team
Carolina Riot Scenario Team

#61 rulingmedal

rulingmedal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:50 AM

off the break a guy ran into me and made me drop my gun. it was a spyder so if it shot without a ball in the breach, it would continuously 'fart' and my gun started farting and shooting at the same time, so when i go put the bolt back in the trigger stuck back for some unknown reason, then i pulled it forward and nearly hit a first time player on our team in the back of the head 0.o

#62 crPaliza

crPaliza

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:58 AM

friendly fire my teammate. :lol:

#63 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,671 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 07:35 AM

Went out and decided to do an Ollie Lang Style run through with my Axe and then I realized I never aired up the gun...

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#64 PBPaulB

PBPaulB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 05:39 PM

First game ran into the field i was like look a barrel i wanted to test my aiming turns out i shot a player over 20 times haahahahha!

#65 jelly scoreboard

jelly scoreboard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 08:12 PM

I have two.

Once during an open practice(I'm not on a team, hopefully one day!) I was running to my bunker (I just learned a new way to get to it where you run to the right and run up to the bunker) I ran into a tall wooden pole that holds the netting up and I fell down. My mask fell off, so I threw it back on and hoped no one saw. They probably did.

I just met a new guy who was really good and everyone seems to be friends with. He seemed cool, he was nice to new players and kids(like me) and when he was on my team I shot him about 20 or so times in the back because I couldn't see him in a shadow. I felt racist because he's black.=(
We still joke about it and now we are good friends.

#66 AtomicAdrian

AtomicAdrian

The thread killer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 09:44 PM

I just met a new guy who was really good and everyone seems to be friends with. He seemed cool, he was nice to new players and kids(like me) and when he was on my team I shot him about 20 or so times in the back because I couldn't see him in a shadow. I felt racist because he's black.=(

WOOOOOOOW

I suck at paintball.
R.I.P BORG, ONE OF MY PAINTBALL HEROES.
B/S/T feedback: 11/0/0

#67 poliuy

poliuy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 12:26 AM

WOOOOOOOW

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#68 protorail227

protorail227

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 01:05 PM

probably the worst thing ive done was it was my first ime really moving up and playing the dorito, as i was about to move up out of the dorito i tripped over the edge that sticks out. that was the worst embarrisment ever lol.

#69 lourens00000

lourens00000

The STIG

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 01:40 PM

WOOOOOOOW

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lol
AXE,ETEK3,TM15,RAIL+Rotor+Z2+Crossfire68/4500+Events

Posted Image

#70 Ginger22

Ginger22

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 02:13 PM

First time I played I dumped a $11 500 rd bag of paint on the ground trying to load a gravity hopper very aggravating. :dodgy:
NOOB ALERT!!!

#71 poliuy

poliuy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 01:14 AM

First time I played I dumped a $11 500 rd bag of paint on the ground trying to load a gravity hopper very aggravating. :dodgy:

I think this is sort of a rite of passage lol

#72 Hexa

Hexa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 01:39 PM

Shot at a teammate.

#73 mental_hop

mental_hop

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 05:38 PM

Shot my teammate behind the knee from two feet away.....five hours ago...:( He was cool though.
White Roses for Warfare!

#74 MaxFishr

MaxFishr

Dick Chappy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 05:39 PM

Shot my teammate behind the knee from two feet away.....five hours ago...:( He was cool though.

Paintball to the knee?

#75 Aries027

Aries027

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 06:04 PM

When I first started playing I bought a 16" sniper barrel for my spyder victor(lolz). I went out the next day telling all the guys " Hey, I got this new barrel so I can sit in the back in this one spot and be a sniper cause I have a longer range." They put me in the front to hit snake fast just so I would get hit first for being that big of a dumbass.

#76 mental_hop

mental_hop

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 06:07 PM

Paintball to the knee?

Operation! Yeah, well right behind the knee. I told him he could pay me back if he wanted but he declined. He had a farting pump gun actually and it reminded me of Mike's Azodin Kaos Pump video.

Edited by mental_hop, 20 May 2012 - 06:08 PM.

White Roses for Warfare!

#77 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,181 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 09:48 PM

A month or two ago I was trying to get my bag on and it turns out my gun was still on...

Shot myself in the thumb from less than an inch away. Went from numb to painful.

#78 Annually

Annually

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:08 AM

Was testing my friends marker after changing the battery the usual way finger in breach to test eyes and pull trigger to hear solenoid click......gun wasn't degassed.... *insert expletive here*

I tried the thing where you put your tongue in the breech of a GoG gun. It hurt quite intensely.

Anyways, back to the original subject.

The noobiest thing I have ever done is probably playing a match with earbuds in my ears blasting music

:(

Edited by Annually, 21 May 2012 - 12:10 AM.

#79 drunkenpriest

drunkenpriest

I relax 8 days a week.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,666 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:09 AM

put dropped, dirty, paintballs back in the hopper
Posted Image

#80 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 07:52 AM

Noobiest thing i ever did was play paintball in jeans with a spyder pilot acs, went to bunker someone and instead of hitting em with a paintball i got em with a barrel swab...
109.gif

#81 PlasticPi

PlasticPi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 08:39 AM

bought a double finger trigger for my tippmann.

I did this and put a stock on it. The stock stayed on for about one game. I actually like the double trigger though, it doesn't help the rate of fire like I thought it would back then, but it is way more comfortable to play with now.

The 16" barrel on my tippmann was another noob purchase for sure. It's quieter than the stock barrel, but that's like putting a muffler on a dragster, it just doesnt really matter.
Empire Axe, Halo Too Loader, Ninja 68/4500
Tippmann 98 custom circa 2002, Dye Excel 14" barrel, Guerilla 48/3000
V-Force Profilers
Years of sporadic experience in unorganized woodsball, indoor speedball, and everything in between.

#82 Irish725

Irish725

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,902 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 09:01 AM

First day using my Ego 8 this weekend, had an eye malfunction. I started fiddling with the settings trying to get it to work, took off my rotor etc. etc. I got the eyes cleaned, and put my rotor back on, and test fired. I had forgot to put the bolt back in, ended up shooting myself in the face out the back of my gun. The ref was laughing so hard when he saw it he let me wipe it and keep going during the game.

This was LLV, lol.

IrishBanner2_zps537819c4.png

Veteran of Living Legends V and VI...looking forward to LL VII! 

#83 benj921

benj921

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 01:43 PM

The first time i played i told everyone at the deadbox that i had sleight of hand....

I think that is one of the noobest things I have ever heard thanks for the laugh

#84 P-Balller97

P-Balller97

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:56 PM

This was like the time I had played with my first gun. My gun starts to not shoot for some reason, so like the total noob I was, and an idiot to boot, I stuck my EYE down the barrel to see what was wrong. I end up pulling the damn trigger with m eye down the barrel, but luckily the thing didnt shoot. :unsure:
Put this in your sig if you're under 18 and you buy your own gear! cpxballer

Posted Image

#85 invictus

invictus

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:57 PM

i was playing woodsball last week on a very big field, and i ran out of air. so i took a handful of paintballs from my hopper, sprinted a good 100 feet, and bunkered a kid with it. he walked off the field pretty confused.

#86 XxJellyFilledxX

XxJellyFilledxX

Lead Farmer.

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 04:06 PM

The first time i played i told everyone at the deadbox that i had sleight of hand....

I think that is one of the noobest things I have ever heard thanks for the laugh

"You can't break a man the way you break a dog or a horse. The harder you beat a man, the taller he stands. To break a man's will, to break his spirit, you have to break his mind."

#87 MaxFishr

MaxFishr

Dick Chappy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 04:53 PM

i was playing woodsball last week on a very big field, and i ran out of air. so i took a handful of paintballs from my hopper, sprinted a good 100 feet, and bunkered a kid with it. he walked off the field pretty confused.

That is the opposite of nooby if you ask me.

#88 IVIidnight

IVIidnight

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 08:37 PM

Don't know why but my first dive of the day is always bad.

Exactly why i go into the field and do at least 5 dives on both sides before any tourney or serious play lol, i get some funny looks, but ill never have a bad first dive of the day again.

#89 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,509 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 10:41 PM

Ran past the 50 before I knew how to play :P
I felt like a beast running there after the break, what with dodging all the paint and whatnot. But when I got there, I thought "What the HELL have I done?!" as well as: "One does not simply sprint past the 50 off the break." I yelled back to my team, and they said "Oh no stay there, they're concentrating on you! We'll push up on the other side; just keep shooting so they don't bunker you!" And I got 3 people out, and the utmost respect from the field veterans:

"The new dude in bright orange sprinting is possibly the most amazing distraction of them all..."

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#90 fieldblazer

fieldblazer

P1c7ur35 4r3 4 n00b5, 4nd n0n-l337 sp34k3r5

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:35 PM

First time playing paintball I did the worst thing imaginable. I used the indoor field's rental(US Army originals). Well, I get behind this open frame of sorts, and thought,"Hey, I can do something epic!" So I get down on my back, legs spread apart, and my feet up against the plywood barrier9it being only like two inches high). I put the gun ebtween my legs and was like,"Oh yeah! Schwarzennager!" I ahve no idea how to spell his name. Anywho, a guy comes running out, gogs me twice, and hits my balls about thirty times. I don't blame him, but my retarded children probably will(if I can still make children).

Pump/stock class Club, Budget Baller Clan, Vulcan Flock president, Tippmann Clan, I have a Cat club, Skinny Ballers Club, Fit Ballers club, WMW's!!!!!, Christian Baller Club
If you wake up to Techpb put this in your sig!

#91 shooting ropess

shooting ropess

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 09:45 PM

tryed to screw my tank into my feedneck

#92 Lime

Lime

The Superior Fruit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 09:48 PM

You what.

I love you.

#93 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,054 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:01 PM

You what.

haha i just died

#94 bball

bball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:51 PM

When I first got an electronic marker I was so upset that the gun's trigger was impossible to adjust. No matter what I did I couldn't get the gun to shoot right. Then I remembered/figured-out that the gun has eyes...

#95 redmule123

redmule123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 08:59 PM

First time playing paintball I did the worst thing imaginable. I used the indoor field's rental(US Army originals). Well, I get behind this open frame of sorts, and thought,"Hey, I can do something epic!" So I get down on my back, legs spread apart, and my feet up against the plywood barrier9it being only like two inches high). I put the gun ebtween my legs and was like,"Oh yeah! Schwarzennager!" I ahve no idea how to spell his name. Anywho, a guy comes running out, gogs me twice, and hits my balls about thirty times. I don't blame him, but my retarded children probably will(if I can still make children).

Lololololol

You what.

haha i just died

I died too

#96 SWZproductions

SWZproductions

Creeper Killer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 11:09 PM

me and my friends played for the first time and we were all stuck behind a couple planks of wood the whole game, while the whole enemy team was surrounding us. So just imagine 6 overweight kids screaming for their lives and unable to run only squeeze down in the fetal position when the enemy team procedes to light us up.

#97 Steephill

Steephill

Dota 2 > Life itself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 09:41 AM

Oh my gosh, these two posts right next to each other made me laugh for a while Posted Image

My Feedback +14/-0

`kook 2/1/12 "The gold standard isn't what is most popular. By that logic, Justin Beiber is the gold standard of music."

#98 mfauz

mfauz

My balls(paintballs) your face!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 01:30 AM

i dont think that i consider myself a noob anymore but once every so often ill shoot myself in the foot about point blank range. oh yeah my gun bounces like crazy too so double shot.

Azodin is Legit. FUCK SPYDERS IN THE BUTT HOLE
ohhhh yeah and FIRST POST BITCHES!!!!! OFF TO WALLMART

360 games, nintendo ds and games

#99 sk1tzi420

sk1tzi420

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 02:33 AM

One day for fun, I took my talon to go play. Every one that knew me thought it was hilarious, but the walk ons thought I was a noob. I was the target, until I became "that kid is sliding, snap shooting, and bunkering people with a talon." Then we let every one in on the secret.

#100 joeakuaku

joeakuaku

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 05:07 AM

I had just gotten an alias and I pulled out the bolt to clean it. I did not connect it back to the rammer and it wouldnt shoot so I got upset and had to miss a game before I figured it out.a semi advanced player noob moment

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users