• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Keeghan98

Keeghan98

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 02:27 PM

Which one is the most efficient, has the best ergonomics, lightest, has the smoothest shot, has the quietest shot, and is the best for semi auto play

#2 Latsabb

Latsabb

Your resident gun whore.

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,625 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 02:29 PM

With a new trigger, you basically described the Clone VX/GT. The ergonomics arent the best, that is going to go to the Dye markers, but they arent terrible either. With a VP trigger, the rest follows. It is either the best, or right there with the best in smoothness and quietness, and might be the most efficient spool as well.
Oderint Dum Metuant

Posted Image

#3 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,748 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 02:41 PM

I believe that DYE and macdev are pretty much tied in this category. I mean name an innovative attribute one marker posses's and the other will have one to match it! Can't go wrong with either though. I have to say though if the NT wasn't so unreliable or "delicate" it could have really put dye at the top. Butyea. IMO dye's and Macdev's are the number one choice when it comes to spoolies, don't even mention GEOs... Just don't.
109.gif

#4 Keeghan98

Keeghan98

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 02:43 PM

I believe that DYE and macdev are pretty much tied in this category. I mean name an innovative attribute one marker posses's and the other will have one to match it! Can't go wrong with either though. I have to say though if the NT wasn't so unreliable or "delicate" it could have really put dye at the top. Butyea. IMO dye's and Macdev's are the number one choice when it comes to spoolies, don't even mention GEOs... Just don't.

What about the luxe 2.0 do you know anything about that?

#5 xincognitopbx

xincognitopbx

Ripper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 05:03 PM

dms aren't nearly as quiet. NT's shot quality blows, let's be real. That would put them with the eteks lol. They hold the crown for ergos, but they are too top heavy, clunky for me.

Geos are the most reliable spools made, why not mention them?

Clones lack a little in ergos but are the most efficient/quietest/smoothest spools on the market. Clone GT is really the best on the market today imo.

But the Ego 11 is shiny. :(

Dosent the Ego 11 only come in dust colours?

Feedback 2/0/0

#6 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,748 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 06:50 PM

I dislike the Luxe but its only my opinion (I had one and.... it broke) so it might just be pregiduce towards them... however I really dont like GEO's, I do not care if they are reliable, they are loud, innefficent (even for a spoolie), and are anything but smooth, I could not care less about reliablity at that point, if can shoot bad, then why would care if can throw it at a wall and still shoot it? seriously spoolies are suppost to be smooth the fact that people think "well its reliable" beats that is just plain stupid! Anyways. I understand the hate NT's get but if the platform was built better, than they could have worked at improving the shot quality. Finally I'd like to say my opinion still stands as a tie between macdev and Dye athough luxe are very close and are very good now that someone mentioned it, I apologize for not including them.
109.gif

#7 xincognitopbx

xincognitopbx

Ripper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 12:34 AM

I dislike the Luxe but its only my opinion (I had one and.... it broke) so it might just be pregiduce towards them... however I really dont like GEO's, I do not care if they are reliable, they are loud, innefficent (even for a spoolie), and are anything but smooth, I could not care less about reliablity at that point, if can shoot bad, then why would care if can throw it at a wall and still shoot it? seriously spoolies are suppost to be smooth the fact that people think "well its reliable" beats that is just plain stupid! Anyways. I understand the hate NT's get but if the platform was built better, than they could have worked at improving the shot quality. Finally I'd like to say my opinion still stands as a tie between macdev and Dye athough luxe are very close and are very good now that someone mentioned it, I apologize for not including them.

I see what your saying but don't throw away geos. The point of a geo is poppet reliability with a spools shot quality. As long as were talking geo2s, they shoot way better than any poppet. The only one comes close in smoothness is a vic. geos don't shoot badly at all lol. Efficiency is on par with a luxe too.

Feedback 2/0/0

#8 David A.

David A.

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 11:43 AM

No one mentioned the BOB LONG Victory V2????

My Markers:

Polished Silver CCM T2, Polished Black CCM T2, Dust Black CCM T2, Black Bob Long MVP, Dust Back Sanchez Machine SM-1, Polished Silver CCI Phantom, Dust Black Empire AXE. 

#9 Latsabb

Latsabb

Your resident gun whore.

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,625 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 12:05 PM

Since it isnt a spool, why would they?
Oderint Dum Metuant

Posted Image

#10 David A.

David A.

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 12:11 PM

yes, of course it is an in-line poppet...I have shot them a few times and they are so smooth and quiet I thought it was a spoolie. I just checked in the Bob Long website and see it is a poppit.

My Markers:

Polished Silver CCM T2, Polished Black CCM T2, Dust Black CCM T2, Black Bob Long MVP, Dust Back Sanchez Machine SM-1, Polished Silver CCI Phantom, Dust Black Empire AXE. 

#11 xincognitopbx

xincognitopbx

Ripper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 01:15 PM

yes, of course it is an in-line poppet...I have shot them a few times and they are so smooth and quiet I thought it was a spoolie. I just checked in the Bob Long website and see it is a poppit.

They aren't quiet lol. The sound sig is awesome though and they are buttery smooth.

They aren't as smooth as clones either

Feedback 2/0/0

#12 TheBossManLtDan

TheBossManLtDan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 08:50 PM

Yea, my clone kicks ass, just saying..

#13 Brad Quillen

Brad Quillen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:12 PM

I shot a ZR-1 the other day, and I was quite impressed. It's shot it smoooooth as butter.

#14 Hitman2513

Hitman2513

Save a Rock Throw a Mini

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,526 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:46 PM

DM12 cuz it's ergos fit perfect with the shot.

Edited by Hitman2513, 22 May 2012 - 07:46 PM.

Posted Image
Bitches love my Spyder Ion

[-ORaNGe-] Trolling isn't an action, it's a lifestyle :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)