• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 CarbineKid

CarbineKid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 02:56 PM

My son is going to play his first game of paintball next week. I brought this for him, and I plan on surprising him with it before the game. It's a Spyder MR100(I added an Apex barrel).
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 03:20 PM

At some fields, if you have your own marker, you can not play with the rentals, so be careful to check that out.

#3 Hitman2513

Hitman2513

Save a Rock Throw a Mini

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,526 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 03:38 PM

Looks nice. If you screw the tank in directly without a remote line I'd strongly recommend taking off the stock, its much more comfortable.
Posted Image
Bitches love my Spyder Ion

[-ORaNGe-] Trolling isn't an action, it's a lifestyle :)

#4 FlopzNZL

FlopzNZL

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 07:19 PM

If you screw the tank in directly without a remote line I'd strongly recommend taking off the stock, its much more comfortable.

:tup:

Good luck to your son! :)

#5 Arjay

Arjay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,066 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 07:20 PM

Thats cool of you :P
I wish my pops would surprise me like that Posted Image

#6 seriouslysilly

seriouslysilly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,395 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:12 AM

Nice!

#7 twin brothers

twin brothers

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:32 AM

Hope he is playing woodsball only, but great job.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

#8 XxJellyFilledxX

XxJellyFilledxX

Lead Farmer.

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:56 PM

First gun i ever shot. As others said i wish my parents would surprise me with PB stuff.

"You can't break a man the way you break a dog or a horse. The harder you beat a man, the taller he stands. To break a man's will, to break his spirit, you have to break his mind."

#9 Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird

Hold it down with the AXE!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 11:39 PM

Posted Image

I had a Spyder MR1 and I took the stock off sooner or later because it got in the way. It was insanely annoying because I used the tank as a stock anyway. Just in case your son doesn't like the stock, know how to take it off so he doesn't have to deal with it.

Good job, man.
Empire Axe, Ninja 68/45, Rotor, Empire jersay, Proto pants, Proto 3+4, Events

#10 m4ndark

m4ndark

Heart is what wins tournaments - Fraige

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 01:56 PM

awesome man!!
Gewn Owners * Rotor Syndicate * HK Army Collective
Brazil- passionate baller

#11 Uncle Eggos

Uncle Eggos

"Gosh Dangit the Skitters"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 01:57 PM

You are the coolest dad ever! Posted Image

Not a bad marker for his first time

Jesus, it's like someone shat in to a Kid Cuisine box after they went to Taco Bell for some fourth meal, god, and people EAT that.

Live in or visiting the Carolina's? Check out Paintball Central.
Posted Image

#12 Rhino1909

Rhino1909

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 02:08 PM

That's cool, too bad my dad thinks paintball is a waste

#13 Hitman2513

Hitman2513

Save a Rock Throw a Mini

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,526 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 03:03 PM

When you really think about it almost everything in life is a waste. I ride a skateboard and buy a new deck after every two months or so because I always snap them, but it's fun to do tricks and show off to people. I ride a skateboard to the girlfriends house and to school but I don't need it because I can simply walk.

Your dad probably has a car to go to work but he doesn't need that car, he can simply get up earlier and ride a bike to work.

My point is to stand up and tell him "dad I want to play paintball, I think I'm responsible enough to make this a new hobby"
Posted Image

#14 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 09:23 PM

When you really think about it almost everything in life is a waste. I ride a skateboard and buy a new deck after every two months or so because I always snap them, but it's fun to do tricks and show off to people. I ride a skateboard to the girlfriends house and to school but I don't need it because I can simply walk.

Your dad probably has a car to go to work but he doesn't need that car, he can simply get up earlier and ride a bike to work.

My point is to stand up and tell him "dad I want to play paintball, I think I'm responsible enough to make this a new hobby"

With that mentatily you can say that life is a waste because you're going to die.

Think on the bright side my man. Be optimistic.

OP: Very cool of you to buy your son his first gun. Me and my dad picked one out at my local proshop when I was 12. Let's just say my mom was less than impressed haha. Best of luck to him!

#15 Hitman2513

Hitman2513

Save a Rock Throw a Mini

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,526 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 01:41 AM

With that mentatily you can say that life is a waste because you're going to die.

To be honest life is a waste because you are going to die, but what I'm saying is to make the most of it so the generation after you can continue making it better. There's a lot of things we have that we don't need to continue living but it just makes life so much better.
Posted Image

#16 Rhino1909

Rhino1909

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 12:45 PM

To be honest life is a waste because you are going to die, but what I'm saying is to make the most of it so the generation after you can continue making it better. There's a lot of things we have that we don't need to continue living but it just makes life so much better.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy, just stating his thoughts

#17 fieldblazer

fieldblazer

P1c7ur35 4r3 4 n00b5, 4nd n0n-l337 sp34k3r5

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:53 PM

I must say, I have never been fond of MR1's, but with that Apex, it looks so... balanced. I want one now. Great job on being an awesome parent and investing into things your kids like. That makes you not just cool, but uber-cool.

Pump/stock class Club, Budget Baller Clan, Vulcan Flock president, Tippmann Clan, I have a Cat club, Skinny Ballers Club, Fit Ballers club, WMW's!!!!!, Christian Baller Club
If you wake up to Techpb put this in your sig!

#18 JJ12

JJ12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 08:44 PM

Edited by JJ12, 15 July 2012 - 09:24 AM.

#19 H all day

H all day

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,579 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:23 PM

Necro post
I pay for all my gear...Im 13.If your under 18 and pay for your gear, put this section in your sig
Proud Christian Paintballer!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users