• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 brrrishcold

brrrishcold

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 05:09 PM

Like thw topic states, whats the coolest park in socal? Im not talking about fielss but.. the weather. :D
I am a regular at velocity in ramona but it was 92 degrees last rimw i went with no breeze at all. I ended up exhausted by lunch time. Id like to be able to get through the whole day. I know its socal and everywhere i go will be hot but im assuming something more coastal will feel much nicer. Anywhere with a breeze will be nice actually. :Po
Ive been to sc village a few timws and am not a fan of their huge games but if its cooler there then ill make the trip out.

#2 TECHDP=)

TECHDP=)

I'm never online anymore.

• Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,876 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 05:59 PM

Defiantly Camp Pendleton it is close to the beach. Usually pretty cool weather.&nbsp;<div>SC Village's games are usually maybe 15-20 vs 15-20</div><div><br></div><div>If they get a lot of people they will make an advanced group.&nbsp;</div>

#3 Borgar11

Borgar11

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:21 PM

Yea if you are worried about temperature then CP is the field for u. Its still pretty hot but there's almost always a good breeze and the speedball area has a ton of shade from trees which is always nice.
Dm11/Vanguard Creed owner.

#4 Panda's Revenge

Panda's Revenge

Officially Sponsored by China Ball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,495 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 11:38 PM

Definitely go to CP. Best park besides Velocity. They offer lots of fields and as far as I know they're the only park to rent an ETEK3.

#5 waverunner94

waverunner94

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 05:59 PM

Camp Pendleton like the others said. Plus, the customer service is absolutely amazing. The referees and other staff are great, and they seem to enjoy their jobs.

I no longer go to SC Village due to the custom service, everyone there seemed to not enjoy their job, and customer service is a number one for me.

#6 Irish725

Irish725

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 02:10 PM

CP is pretty cool, but if you play walk on intermediate, there is a fat shirtless guy that plays on Saturdays who is a complete wiping asshole. He is one of the ref's on Sunday's, so the ref's never call him on it.

Also people overshoot like an MF if you call yourself out, so play until the ref calls you out. This last saturday I called myself out in the advanced group, and got shot about 15-20 times walking out and the ref just looked at me and was like "It happens". Their new ref's don't really know shit, but some times you'll get a good ref.

IrishBanner2_zps537819c4.png

Veteran of Living Legends V and VI...looking forward to LL VII! 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users