8 replies to this topic

#1 Plan_B_1995

Plan_B_1995

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 03:57 PM

I will be visiting the Warsaw Indiana area for the next couple of weeks and would like to play some paintball while im up there. Looking for a good woodsball or rec ball place to play. I will be going with someone in my family and he has never played before. So i don't think he would enjoy playing anything like speedball, so im not really looking for that. Any recommendations will be appreciated. Thanks!

#2 Collby

Collby

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 05:41 PM

http://www.paintballplex.com/

#3 Plan_B_1995

Plan_B_1995

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 09:52 PM

thanks, but plex looks too much like speedball. Plus its not byop. Will be going to fort knox paintball. looks like alot of fun!

#4 Collby

Collby

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 10:15 PM

fort knox is like a 2 hour drive from there isn't it lol?

#5 Plan_B_1995

Plan_B_1995

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 09:51 AM

About an hour and ten minutes from where im staying. Not too bad haha

Edited by Plan_B_1995, 29 May 2012 - 09:51 AM.

#6 RIP-Buttercup

RIP-Buttercup

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 06:22 AM

Fort Knox in Winimac is your best option. $25 and BYOP. A little of everything and a great rec field, but not much in actual woods.

Sherwood Forest in Laporte is a little farther and does BYOP on Sundays only. It is one of the best scenario fields in the country and can be a decent place for rec play, and is nearly all woods.

Plex does do some stuff during the week days (Weds and Fri) that are oriented towards rec play. While they cannot be touched for speedball fields, they have no wooded fields and only one actual rec field.

Those are my recommendations in order. I am on IN/MI border so I don't often go any further south than that.
Rage In Paint My link Northern Indiana Scenario

Sherwood Forest, Laporte, IN.
My link 80 Acres of purpose built scenario field.

#7 Plan_B_1995

Plan_B_1995

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 08:22 AM

Fort Knox in Winimac is your best option. $25 and BYOP. A little of everything and a great rec field, but not much in actual woods.

Sherwood Forest in Laporte is a little farther and does BYOP on Sundays only. It is one of the best scenario fields in the country and can be a decent place for rec play, and is nearly all woods.

Plex does do some stuff during the week days (Weds and Fri) that are oriented towards rec play. While they cannot be touched for speedball fields, they have no wooded fields and only one actual rec field.

Those are my recommendations in order. I am on IN/MI border so I don't often go any further south than that.

Thanks man, yeah were going there tomorrow if the weather permits. I wasn't so worried about it being in the woods, rec play is fine. i just think a speed-ball or air-ball like setting wouldn't be much fun for my friend. Its too competitive and hes never played before. lol

#8 Ourk

Ourk

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 09:00 PM

did you end up going? i always wanted to go to knox but never made the trip up yet. how was it?

Posted Image
Indiana Member #14
Scenario Baller

#9 Jarz

Jarz

Workin' that post count back up...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 11:00 AM

I hope your experience at Fort Knox Paintball was great. It is my favorite paintball facility (minus CPX, but I can hardly afford to go there), and they have a wonderful facility, great staff, and just an all-around fun environment.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users